Bulk TTA back in stock and on sale

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Nice deal. Is customs still futzing around with the cissus?

2slow

Awards
im unfarmiliar with this product. could you fill me in on what it does? thanks

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but where did the Omega "beta" go? I just finished hyping it to some friends and provided them with the link and now it's gone. :(

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i love deals. looks like i'll give this a try. how long does 100 grams normally last?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would deff cap or suspend this stuff for precise dosage. This can get pretty potent for some peeps even at a low dose. Do have to wonder what 5 g's ed feels like. :D

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
any chance you can cap this for us in 250 or 500mg TTA in each capsule?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
No...I wont cap anything to make a clone or generic anything, just bulk stuff.

The beta fat burner is sold out.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We should have the final version available in 10-14 days, so that is all for the beta.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Any good way to measure this stuff out other than using a scale or something similar? I dont want to be cramping like crazy and that price is unbeatable.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Any good way to measure this stuff out other than using a scale or something similar? I dont want to be cramping like crazy and that price is unbeatable.
I think the amounts you'd want to dose this at you're better off with a scale, unless you can get a general 1/4 tsp = however many grams. Last I saw this stuff was a bit fluffy though and not easily measurable. Might pay to cap the whole mess and then just divide by the number of caps to know the dose in each.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Im wondering if anyone has noticed significant POSITIVE health benefits from TTA or equivelents. In a certain product writeup we have the following claims:
pro-immunity effects, anti-inflammatory effects and improved blood flow, improves insulin sensitivity and promotes healthy cholesterol levels.

I can see the cholesterol effects readily enough, Im wondering about the anti-inflamatory, improved I sensitivity and ESPECIALLY bloodflow.

Otherwise, I dont think the "sides" are near worth it. Of course, thats just me (and before you say to suck it up....just ask me what im on right now). I can handle annoying/painful, pretty much any legit side effect provided its temporary and provides a healthy and decent tradeoff. But the cramping and such from TTA seems to be not worth it for its benefits.

Sorry Matt if Im filling up your space here. Ill stop.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The TTA cramps are solved with water and potassium usually.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Oh, at much higher doses I think the stuff is evil in that is is pretty incapacitating.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Read up on Melting Point. It's the main active in it.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running 1g a day during a bulk to help keep lean. I'm running a low fat bulk. My past experience is that PPAR alpha agonists seem to work better for me on low fat diets. Reason being they force my body to use primarily fat for energy so with a low dietary intake of fat, I wind up burning more fat from my natural fat stores.

On a low carb diet, ketosis would already accomplish what the PPAR alpha agonist is supposed to do, so it seems kind of redundant to take one while lowcarbing it.

With all the food I'll be taking in, hopefully cramping won't be a problem. I'll be sure to throw in plenty of broccoli and bananas.

The increased appetite will come in handy, the increased insulin sensitivity will contribute to muscle building, and the drop in BP and LDL will be very much welcome.