Bulk Cissus

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Do you know when you'll have this back in stock?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I honestly do not.

It is being held by customs, and you guessed it, they do not know why. Until I get some more info as to why it is even being held, I really have no idea.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I honestly do not.

It is being held by customs, and you guessed it, they do not know why. Until I get some more info as to why it is even being held, I really have no idea.
:wtf:

I can't stand that kind of nonsense.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
USPLabs had the same trouble a while back. Once they test it and realize it doesnt contain androstendione or heroin, they'll let it through:yawn:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Well I can vouch for it being clean of andro, but heroin...not so sure. :ntome:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Yes...

I am about to flip my lid over this. That is how well it is going.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack the thread, but has anyone used this bulk Cissus for a few months in comparison to Cissus RX? If so, what's your thoughts in effectiveness comparisons? I've been a long time user of Cissus RX and may give this a shot.
thanks

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack the thread, but has anyone used this bulk Cissus for a few months in comparison to Cissus RX? If so, what's your thoughts in effectiveness comparisons? I've been a long time user of Cissus RX and may give this a shot.
thanks
That's what I wanted to use it for, a comparrison and also to up the dose a bit, figure hit 4-5 grams a day.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
That's what I wanted to use it for, a comparrison and also to up the dose a bit, figure hit 4-5 grams a day.

I did 5 grams a day for about 5 months straight. Its nice, all day pump and it helps break plateaus for me. Didnt make my lifts go up so much as not having them go down or stay the same for long. Also helped my noisy knees. Its been about 3 weeks now that Im off of it and my knees are still fine. Havent tried the Cissus RX out so I cant compare.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should of rephrased my interests in the bulk powder. Not really interested in any anabolic effect, I'm more interested in how effective it is with healing/preventing tendon issues. I had a bad rip awhile back in my left arm and the Cissues RX helped repair a lot. Hope the bulk powder is as effective.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should of rephrased my interests in the bulk powder. Not really interested in any anabolic effect, I'm more interested in how effective it is with healing/preventing tendon issues. I had a bad rip awhile back in my left arm and the Cissues RX helped repair a lot. Hope the bulk powder is as effective.

Thats why I said "Also helped my noisy knees. Its been about 3 weeks now that Im off of it and my knees are still fine." :) Its all around a good product. I like doing my squats so I have to keep my knees happy :)

R

rockstar6181

Awards
any updates on when cissus is coming back into stock?

M

Mr X

Awards
Any word on this custom?

I've been waiting FOREVER for this stuff to get back in stock, it's really messing up my plans :(

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
I have also been checking daily for updates on this stuff...

I really don't want to switch to the USPLabs version, too expensive. May end out trying out Celadrin Powder as mentioned earlier.

:(

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had good news, fellas, but I don't.

If you've ever had to deal with a bureaucratic entity before that claims to be extremely understaffed and over-loaded with work, you can imagine my frustration here.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I thought I saw it in stock yesterday???!?!?!?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Arrgh!!!!

I haven't done a lot of looking, but from what I've seen, your not the only one having problems getting cissus in stock. I don't want to start any conspiracy theroies, but I wonder if something is up.

M

Mr X

Awards
Arrgh!!!!

I haven't done a lot of looking, but from what I've seen, your not the only one having problems getting cissus in stock. I don't want to start any conspiracy theroies, but I wonder if something is up.
It's not him...not a lot of places sell bulk cissus (at his purity). If you're referring to Cissus RX, then yes, a lot of places do have that in stock...he's one of them.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I didn't mean to imply that Custom was involved. I should have written that differently. What I meant was I wonder if the Gov't is up to something by not letting bulk cissus in.

I've not tried CissusRX yet. I might have to break down and order some.

B

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe their labs are backed up with workload?

The crime lab over here has a 6 months backlog.......

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Bump that!

M

Mr X

Awards
IF I DON'T GET SOME BULK CISSUS SOON I'M GOING TO HAVE TO BUST A CAP! :frustrate :rant: :aargh: :mad: :shoot: