B-Androstenetriol and 7-Hydroxy transdermal

I

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Hi

I just got these delivered (thanks Matt).

Can someone check my maths and dosages please :

Using T-Gel I plan to add 4g 7-OH and 2g B-And.

That should be 66mb and 33mg per squirt respectively. Is my maths correct, and are these doses ok?

Thanks

Ian

I

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Great, I'll get it made up tonight. thanks

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
imichael

What are you using this combo for, cortisol reducer, fat loss, etc...

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Please keep us updated on your impressions of this stack.

I

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm adding it to to cut I am running from the 2nd week of April.

I'll start using the transdermal tomorrow morning, and continue until I finish the bottle. From the 9th April when I return from skiing I will add TTa and Green tea caps for a week, and finally add in forskolin orally too.

I've used TTA and Green tea before, but everything else is new to me (accepting 7-OH compared to lean extreme, absolved etc).

Iwill keep a light log of this and will record stats etc once I am back - I'm not going to bother calorie counting too much in the mountains - aside from the occasional guilt trip about the 3rd serving of pasta.

<edited as it wasn't too clear>

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Would something like this be okay/safe for a female to use?

I

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
The transdermal is made from two DHEA derivatives/extracts, so in theory should be safe. But please check with someone more knowledgable than me before you make any decisions.

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I heard it can eff with the effectivness of the pill and the menstrual cycle in general, so that's why I was asking--thanks--will keep researching.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My mother takes DHEA perscribed by her doctor (progressive meds). She's not on BC though so I don't know how it effects that.

NOt to push products or anything but the Camp/Sesamin combo would probably work very well and not raise any concerns about your menstral cycle or have an effect on you BC. Might wanna look into it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to get 2 grams to put in my DHEA transdermal to take post-cycle after TST/TRN.

I

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok, I've been applied this twice now, both times in the morning after a post work out shower.

Yesterday I think I had the feelgood effect, sort of energetically relaxed (if that makes sense) and a general sense of well being. Nothing huge, but enough to question whether it was the td or a placebo.

Today, I have a similar feeling, but also feel warm (1.5 hours after application) - I wasn't expecting that, but I guess it could be the thyroid effect?

I will get round to some measurements etc, but with a vacation next week, it isn't a traditional focused cut yet.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
If I put 5 grams of Baet in a 4oz. bottle of Dermabolics transport matrix, would one pump be a good dose?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Just got 5 grams. Gonna run it after PP/SD along with nettle root powder, dhea/7oxo trans, and all the other usual pct supps. Thanks for the feedback Redwolf.

I

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 3: Skipped workout today, I was up at stupid o'clock as my wife was ill. I ended up at the pharmacy at 7am instead of hitting the hills for a sprint session.

I am now pretty sure that the warmth is connected to the td, as is the feelgood factor. It has taken longer today to get the warmth - but that is probaly due to the zero workout today so reduced blood flow etc.

The feelgood is hard to describe, but I'm hoping it lasts.

One more day, then I hit the slopes!:head:

I

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Back from a weeks boarding in the alps. I'd forgotten the joys of strapping a plank to your feet and throwing yourself down an icy mountain.

I used the transdermal daily, along with CNW Liver support, 8g of Fish oil, 2g vit C and my own custom mix of grape seed extract and K-r-ALA. So plenty of anti-oxidants for repair and ALA to counter the large amount of carbs consumed.

My diet was, as predicted, somewhere between poor and guilt ridden - pasta, potatoes, cheese, wine and hams - with a daily dose of croissants and coffee to start the day.

I'm happy to report that for the first time ever I have lost weight on vacation - only 1kg, but considering the amount of calories (and poor calories at that) it is something of a miracle.

Is it possible that this combo would have a cumulative effect? I was very warm while my wife and son moaned about the windows being open and it being below zero.

So far nothing but good has come from this combo, and at the price so far it is a bargain.

the next 3 weeks will be the kicker, how does it work as apart of a concentrated cut? I start that on wednesday once normal life kicks in again.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool bro keep the log going, I'm really interested.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys really got my interest on this idea.

Anyone know effective dosage?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Try 5 grams in a bottle of 4oz. Dermabolics Transport matrix at one spray a day.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
That's a really tiny amount, it'll last phreaking forever man :jaw:

Or until the bottle plugs up. Mine plugged up today. I think I can clear it out though. Last one did the same thing.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 3g b-triol + 3g 7-oxo in T-gel, post gym shower(am). It lasted about two weeks. This was PCT and has lifted my late winter/early spring mood tremendously. I strongly recommend the B-triol if you not tried it. Feels good yeah!

I

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Sorry for not keeping up with the log - sadly my Father in Law passed away so the past week or so has been hectic. (add in a 5th birthday party in the middle of it as well).

I should be able to get my act together and catch up with plans over the next week or so

I

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Back on track again now. so far I have only hit the gym once in the past 7 days. But pre breakfst work of alternate jogging and sprinting days are back to near normal.

The bad news was that I put on around 1kg since returning from vacation (having Irish family to stay for the week of a funeral is not a good diet prep).

However, since getting moving again last Wednesday, I have managed to shed that and a bit more besides. I'm now down to 95.6Kg as of this morning.

No loss of size, it seems to be pure belly fat that is going at the moment, although shoulder definition is up as well.

I've not added in the forslean or TTA yet (I did add TTa for two days but the doms came on too quickly for my liking).

The only change to diet is a bump of protein intake by around 30g a day, and the addition of frozen berries to my post work out shake.

I have just started using melanotanII to try to move up from pale blue to white this summer, but it also has the effect of increasing insulin response, so I've dropped the k-r-ala for the moment.

In summary, the transdermal definitely helps, it does have a mood enhancing effect and seems to be working on destroying fat faster than usual. A bargain td so far.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ok how many grams should one add to the 8 oz transport matrix to get the recommended dose and how many squirts...sorry guys im having trouble figuring this one out.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
8oz. = 300 squirts

Dosage to use= 0.033 grams

300squirts*0.033 grams/squirt= 10 grams

If you don't want to use as much, you can divide 10 by however many grams you want to use, and that will tell you how many squirts to use.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I was using my 7-oxo trans during PCT with decent results..kept me chipper at least. I decided to add in the 5 andro but when I was heating the Penetrate in a water bath, I got a phone call, got distracted and the whole damned thing caught on fire!

Grrrrr!! lol I lost the entire bottle, had 2 foot flames in the kitchen with fumes and smoke from Penetrate and 7-oxo filling up the kitchen and I couldn't stop laughing at myself.

That's what we call a "failed experiment" in science.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help.

Bioman sounds kinda like that commercial for the credit card where the guy is cooking and on the phone and his kitchen goes up in flames.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It was pretty much like that. My bottle even melted, LOL.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
sorry to bump this thread but i was considering adding B-Androstenetriol to my pgh-t. is this ok to do? how many grams should i mix with a 2 month supply bottle. i was thinking 3-4 grams which i think gives approximately 50mg per application. applying once daily, is this too much?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The CNW website advocates 25mg dosages, stating, "You should not purchase this product unless you have an accurate scale to measure out doses of 25mg."

So I'd say you could probably be effective at a smaller dose.

2 grams will give you 33mg per day for 60 days.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
The CNW website advocates 25mg dosages, stating, "You should not purchase this product unless you have an accurate scale to measure out doses of 25mg."

So I'd say you could probably be effective at a smaller dose.

2 grams will give you 33mg per day for 60 days.
yeah, i think that is what im going to do. man this stuff is cheap! thanks for the help thesinner, much appreciated :cheers:

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know this is similar (or is it exactly the same) as one of the main ingredients in Retain. I know I'm beating this to death but try and bare with me. I'm looking into doing a building the perfect beast type of cycle, and ALR reccomends using cytadren to suppress cortisol wich it does well to say the least. However, for me it's like impossible to get. Unless I'm just not looking good enough. ANYWAY, I was AND still am looking into using either retain or just this powder (oral ? transdermal better for my purpose?) along with ps, and probably some other cortisol suppressors in place of cytadren (suggestions on what else?). Hope that makes some sense as to what I'm looking for.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wide - I don't see why a bAET and 7-OH/7-oxo transdermal wouldn't work for cortisol suppression. Perhaps it would be a bit more localized than you'd like...
But, I think it should work. I'm going to try that myself (plus DHEA) for my upcoming PCT.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Wide, don't mess with Cytadren.. cortisol is not the only thing it affects.

Jimmy Ho ^^^^^ has the right idea in regards to PCT. That's a great triple threat to throw in the kitchen sink.. worked for me.

I figure later in the cycle, if you think cortisol or SHBG is an issue.. implement something with a high affinity for SHBG.. .and then go to a yoga class.... problem solved. ;)

seriously.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:

Did your friend use those in pill form or transdermal Ubi?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
dude I was serious about the Yoga.. it lowers Cortisol substantially. I wasn't making a funny.. :(

yeah, pill form... my 'friend' doesn't like rubbing himself with slippery things.... yes, yes, I am walking into a joke.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude I was serious about the Yoga.. it lowers Cortisol substantially. I wasn't making a funny.. :(

yeah, pill form... my 'friend' doesn't like rubbing himself with slippery things.... yes, yes, I am walking into a joke.
Did you like Yoga Ubester? I was in a few classes, it was actually really, really calming.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely love it. I went a year straight doing it 3-4 times a week.. in the class setting.. I never felt more serene, focused... full of joy.. non-judgemental... I was not phased by the average stressors of life.

My instructor moved to Brazil.. I didn't like the next intstructor.. changed gyms, and haven't been in a class setting for over a year.. but I still practice the basic Asanas.

All kidding aside, it truly is probably the most beneficial thing I have ever done for my soul... the body just follows.. the mind is what leads the change.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I absolutely love it. I went a year straight doing it 3-4 times a week.. in the class setting.. I never felt more serene, focused... full of joy.. non-judgemental... I was not phased by the average stressors of life.

My instructor moved to Brazil.. I didn't like the next intstructor.. changed gyms, and haven't been in a class setting for over a year.. but I still practice the basic Asanas.

All kidding aside, it truly is probably the most beneficial thing I have ever done for my soul... the body just follows.. the mind is what leads the change.
That's really cool you think that way, for real. So many of us focus purely on the physical aspect, and just beat on our bodies without paying any attention the mental, or paying it anything in return. Yoga focuses on both of those things, it's like letting your body/mind know you still like it....Puppy dog and mountain my friend.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I thought dudes went to yoga classes to meet chicks?
:think:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought dudes went to yoga classes to meet chicks?
:think:
lol..Nah, all the broads in my class were 40+ and looked like they had not only gone over the hill, but had rolled down it a few times, hitting ugly rocks thew hole time. Anyway I digress, like Ubi said Yoga is prime for centering body/mind.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey swami?

Or anyone else who can input, would trans be that much more effective then oral.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Probably too little feedback in just yet to say conclusively.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I'll say that once I hopefully get in touch with Raven or ALR and figure things out with retain I'll likely purchase some of your powder if it seems a trans dermal would be better for what I'm looking for. If not I'll get Retain based on the principle even though it would be cheaper to just get your powder and cap it :) Either way I'm interested and should have something to share in the future on this compound.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wide - I'ma run DHEA w/ some bAET and maybe 7-OH in Penetrate for this upcoming PCT.
I'm thinking about using just that and holding off on Lean Xtreme as I learned (on here) that Penetrate is systematic distribution.