Cissus Powder Purity

M

Mr X

Awards
How is this stuff's purity compared to the stuff in USPLab's Cissus RX?
Sorry if this was already asked, I did search.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

M

Mr X

Awards
Sorry for my lack of knowledge on the subject, but I have no idea what that means. :icon_lol:

Also, it is not in comparison to the purity of Cissus RX.

C

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for my lack of knowledge on the subject, but I have no idea what that means. :icon_lol:

Also, it is not in comparison to the purity of Cissus RX.
You are comparing the values from this sample (results) and the control (specifications). NLT means not less than. NMT means not more than. Basically this means that it conforms to all specifications for this product. I assume that USPlabs product also conforms thus they are equally as pure.
cc

C

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
hmm... however if you look at the active ingredient (ketosterone) it is listed in this batch as 6.13%. I believe that Cissus RX has 5% active. Which basically means you are getting more of the active ingredient per quantity in customs batch.
cc

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
^^^ Exactly. Thanks CC for finishing. I thought I typed that up but apparantly the Percocets are messin with my mind. I can't friggin wait to be off this crap.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Custom, I want to purchase some bulk powders (including some cissus), but wanted to know if there is any way I can measure out each dose with some sort of scooper or something you sell or know of where I can get at.

I have (or rather had) a digital scale but I can't for the life of me remember where I put it. I've been looking for it for weeks and I've now given up. It's gone forever. :sad: Anyways, just wanted to know if there is an easy way to measure out your powders w/o having a scale, thx.

C

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
the easiest way is to do what i did in the thread regarding cee and dicreatine. Just transfer the contents of the baggie with a measuring device (ie tablespoon) into another bag. Figure out how many tablespoons that takes and then multiply by 3 to see how many teaspoons you have. Divide the total amount of powder (ie. 100 grams) by that number and la voila you have the number of grams in a teaspoon.
cc

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
the easiest way is to do what i did in the thread regarding cee and dicreatine. Just transfer the contents of the baggie with a measuring device (ie tablespoon) into another bag. Figure out how many tablespoons that takes and then divide by 3 to see how many teaspoons you have. Divide the total amount of powder (ie. 100 grams) by that number and la voila you have the number of grams in a teaspoon.
cc
SWEET, thx CC. :woohoo:

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Figure out how many tablespoons that takes and then divide by 3 to see how many teaspoons you have. Divide the total amount of powder (ie. 100 grams) by that number and la voila you have the number of grams in a teaspoon.
cc
multiply by 3 you mean!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Custom, I want to purchase some bulk powders (including some cissus), but wanted to know if there is any way I can measure out each dose with some sort of scooper or something you sell or know of where I can get at.

I have (or rather had) a digital scale but I can't for the life of me remember where I put it. I've been looking for it for weeks and I've now given up. It's gone forever. :sad: Anyways, just wanted to know if there is an easy way to measure out your powders w/o having a scale, thx.
Your digital scale is in your top dresser draw under your socks. :rofl:

CROWLER

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you know that? Don't wanna know. None of my business.lol :run:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'll let you guys know how the cissus works out. I've used USps' before with great results. I just started back using it again a couple days ago since I still had like 30 some pills left in a bottle. I think I might dose it at 6 grams/day and see how it goes.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
the easiest way is to do what i did in the thread regarding cee and dicreatine. Just transfer the contents of the baggie with a measuring device (ie tablespoon) into another bag. Figure out how many tablespoons that takes and then multiply by 3 to see how many teaspoons you have. Divide the total amount of powder (ie. 100 grams) by that number and la voila you have the number of grams in a teaspoon.
cc
What if you wanted to measure out a very small amount such as 15mg but you didn't want to cap it?

CROWLER

C

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
What if you wanted to measure out a very small amount such as 15mg but you didn't want to cap it?

CROWLER
not sure that 15mg of cissus would benefit you. With smaller units i would definitely get a scale, but for pretty good estimates of powders that you want to take 1+grams of (ie CEE, cissus, GMS, ALCAR) i think this method is acceptable.
cc

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
not sure that 15mg of cissus would benefit you. With smaller units i would definitely get a scale, but for pretty good estimates of powders that you want to take 1+grams of (ie CEE, cissus, GMS, ALCAR) i think this method is acceptable.
cc

LOL Sorry if my post came off sounding like I was challenging you. I actually was trying to pick your brain. :)

I wasn't thinking about Ciccus. I was thinking say a person doesn't want to cap an item yet they want to use 15mg at a time and just wanted to scoop it out and NOT have to weigh it. How would you do it? You came up with the teaspoon method so I figure you are a good source of info. :) So any ideas?

CROWLER

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I reload bullets, so I'd use my powder scale, then find a Lee powder dipper that was closest in volume to that amount in the scale without weighing more :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
LOL Sorry if my post came off sounding like I was challenging you. I actually was trying to pick your brain. :)

I wasn't thinking about Ciccus. I was thinking say a person doesn't want to cap an item yet they want to use 15mg at a time and just wanted to scoop it out and NOT have to weigh it. How would you do it? You came up with the teaspoon method so I figure you are a good source of info. :) So any ideas?

CROWLER
You can make an oral solution/suspension for smaller doses. Put a gram of powder into 50ml of olive oil and use an oral syringe to draw roughly 20mg per ml.

C

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
Haha no problem... The problem with measuring out something that light is that there is really no common, standardized kitchen utensil to measure a minute volume. the smallest I can think of is a teaspoon, unless you are a master baker that has a measuring scoop 1/100 of a teaspoon you're gonna have to get a scale! 15mg is just too small.
cc
edit : BAH! bpmartyr is right, simply increase the volume by making a solution!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
How about if you mixed it with some other powder such as protein then you could use a teaspoon or some other scoop

CROWLER

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
How about if you mixed it with some other powder such as protein then you could use a teaspoon or some other scoop

CROWLER
Doable I suppose but fluids are easier to accurately measure IMO.

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
Only potential problem is you could get "hot spots" because mixing thoroughly and evenly is quite difficult. The best method is the one suggested by bpmartyr.

B

Breezed_one

Awards
I was just going to buy it and had hopes for it having a scoop for measurment. Cant stand the oil as I did that with m4ohn I believe and gagged all the time. Guess I will have to get the caps.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
You can just use the standard 1/4 tsp that everyone has laying around the house or can be found at Wal-Mart for abot $0.25.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Shameless Walmart plug! Your not buyin your bulk powders from them are ya?

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
You can just use the standard 1/4 tsp that everyone has laying around the house or can be found at Wal-Mart for abot $0.25.
Are we talking about Cissus or Coleus? I wouldn't recommend this for the latter.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, a heaping 1/4 tsp. is about 1 gram...so I've been using 2 heaping 1/4 tsp. 3 times/day.

A

anapolack

Banned
Awards
can women use it?......i hear its mildly androgenic....my gf has aches and pains from a beating her ex threw her

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the taste of this stuff? I have several containers of bulk cissus from Custom waiting to be used once I finish up the USP cissus I'm taking right now. Capping is a pain, and I'm almost out of caps right now, so if the stuff doesn't taste like burnt electrical cord I'll likely just take the powder plain.

A

anapolack

Banned
Awards
it doesnt taste like ass......it has an herbal taste but it isnt too strong.....i wonder can it be mixed with protien shake or u need to take on empty stomach?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It doesn't taste bad at all, neither does the Nettle. Both have a similar taste. Herbal/coffee taste kinda.

B

BigT

Awards
I just received my bulk Cissus and I have been measuring it out with a 1/4 teaspoon. So far so good.

I am a chronic pain patient (DDD) so if this works I will be sure to write up a good review..... fingers crossed.

B

Breezed_one

Awards
I bought two containers and it does taste similar to coffee. I havent had much success in mixing it with my protein as it seems very insoluble and clumpy. Really vigourus(sp) shaking gets most of it but I still have a bit at the bottom.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I bought two containers and it does taste similar to coffee. I havent had much success in mixing it with my protein as it seems very insoluble and clumpy. Really vigourus(sp) shaking gets most of it but I still have a bit at the bottom.
That is why I own a blender.

R

raptor2003

Awards
so what's the % of ketosterones in the bulk cissus at CNW? why not post it on your site? where do you source it?

I don't want to buy from nutraplanet just because will have to pay for shipping

at CNW there are more interesting products on sale

pls reply CNW. Tks

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
5%.

It was posted, but the image link appears to be broken.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
custom, i was wonderin... anyway you can get a higher percentage of the ketosterones? just kinda curious...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Ehh...I havent really looked into it...I am guessing the cost will not be justified, but I can see.