CNW's BCAA's

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Hey guys... trying to cut down to show shape and I was wondering if anyone has used this product and how it compares to Xtend and ICE ...

Also wondering about how it is actually dosed... seems like it would be a major bang for the buck compared to Xtend...

Thanks!

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Also wondering about how it is actually dosed... seems like it would be a major bang for the buck compared to Xtend...

Thanks!
Every 5 Grams has 2.5 Leucine, 1.25 Grams of both Iso and Val

500 Grams, 20 Bucks...Can't Beat it IMO...

O14

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys... trying to cut down to show shape and I was wondering if anyone has used this product and how it compares to Xtend and ICE ...

Thanks!
I've used them (and presently do). I mix Citrulline Malate in with my BCAA's and gatorade and sip that throughout the day and or during my workout. I decided to just use the BCAA's around my workout and use the CM throughout the day. Takes a few minutes for them to completely mix, but I will continue to use them :thumbsup:

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Grassroots... In your opinion do you think they would help while cutting to retain lean body mass???

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Oh yes they definetly help, I've been dosing 40 grams dosed throughout the day and I have been able to hold on to my strength and mass while dropping bodyfat for the past three weeks. Should be a staple supp imo.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
How is the taste of CNW's BCAAs? I know they're unflavored, but is it do-able?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Grassroots... In your opinion do you think they would help while cutting to retain lean body mass???
I would assume so (I've never really cut before), I think they provide an excellent environment for growth and are anti-catabolic. You will feel the difference especially mega-dosing them in terms of recovery.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How is the taste of CNW's BCAAs? I know they're unflavored, but is it do-able?
I drink mine with a few scoops of Gatorade and cannot taste the flavor. Ive put them in my mouth before and just washed it down with water and its not that bad. Nothing at all like Horny Goat Weed, I could imagine that if one ate a meal in hell, it would be just raw Horny Goat Weed powder and no water.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BCAAs are pretty much tasteless. You could easily dose onto your tounge and chase with water. Very Very good product.