Cissus powder

hpower

hpower

Awards
A few questions regarding cissus powder:
1. How are people's results with this?
2. What is the taste like (does it need to be capped)?
3. How dense is the powder (does a lot fit into a 000 capsule?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
1. I just started it 4 days ago, so too early to tell

2. Haven't tried mixing it in a shake or anything so I dont know what the taste is like, I dont think it would be too bad.

3. I capped mine in a single 0 cap and averaged around 760mg/cap. Taking 6 caps a day.

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm taking 2-3g a day currently. Taste is mild so I just take it off the spoon now.

This is rolling on from using USP Cissus caps, so far the overall effect of Cissus is welcome relief from some nagging joint pain. Especially an old patella tendon injury.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
A few questions regarding cissus powder:
1. How are people's results with this?
2. What is the taste like (does it need to be capped)?
3. How dense is the powder (does a lot fit into a 000 capsule?
1. Its been a few weeks, knees "seem" to less noisy on leg day. Every day at the gym seems to be a good day lately.

2.It tastes like your drinking inscence, you could always get a flavor system (watermellon works well) to hide the taste wich works pretty ok (I tried that way as well but find caps more handy)

3. Its dense enough, I got 900mg to fit into 00 caps.

hpower

hpower

Awards
Thanks for all your input. I am looking for something for my dad. He is 50, and is experiencing some pain in his knees, elbows, and hips. From what I hear, I would probably benefit from this too.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Tell that young feller, father of yours to try it. (I got a few years on him LOL). He'll love it. As we age specific problems become more common and generally speaking aches and pains are more pronounced. My shoulder is getting better day by day using Cissus.

hpower

hpower

Awards
I think he likes it so far. He has been on that, as well as Omega flex support, for about a month now. And from what I heard, it takes a little bit, and then just gets better with longer use.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im using it right now to help speed the healing of a stress fracture in my foot. it helps numb the pain...which is nice. not much to say on how its speeding healing just yet.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
400 you have any tips on shin splints?

wantstobeinshap

wantstobeinshap

Awards
is this stuff good for some arthritis relief?

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
Just wondering how people are dosing this out perhaps compared to Cissus RX?

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm running at 1g twice a day currently. With my first meal and around midday.

insectgod

How may I help you today?
Awards
I tried a cissus powder from some ayurvedic shop, and it gave me crippling heartburn, even at low doses, and even in caps. I ended up throwing it away. I assume CNW's is an extract of the actives or something while the stuff I got from the ayurvedic shop was just the powdered plant, but has anyone had any stomach discomfort from this? USP's never gave me any problems, anybody had any problems with CNW's? I like to have more than one option when I'm shopping, and I will probably get a bunch of other stuff too, and I don't want to pay shipping for more than one store. Cause I'm an unemployed bastard. :trout:

Taltos

Awards
I tried a cissus powder from some ayurvedic shop, and it gave me crippling heartburn, even at low doses, and even in caps. I ended up throwing it away. I assume CNW's is an extract of the actives or something while the stuff I got from the ayurvedic shop was just the powdered plant, but has anyone had any stomach discomfort from this? USP's never gave me any problems, anybody had any problems with CNW's? I like to have more than one option when I'm shopping, and I will probably get a bunch of other stuff too, and I don't want to pay shipping for more than one store. Cause I'm an unemployed bastard. :trout:
I have USP labs cissus and taking 1 or 2 caps at a time gives me mild heartburn.