Coleus Forskolii

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey powder would be good, we can always cap it...

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Both plz! I'll be willing to pay more for capped!

Maybe you should come out with a non-stimulant thermo kind of like cAMPH? Some coleus, some rhodiola, some bacopa, some GTE, and bingo. Newest in the Omega line...adaptogens for overall well being and stress resistance, GTE and coleus for their clear fat loss benefits...

I like it!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
But if you're like me, bacopa and rhodiola is a 1-2 ticket to sleep land. :)

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
CAPPED!!! Never capped anything before so I would pay slightly more for capped as well. You could do both though and satisfy everyone.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
But if you're like me, bacopa and rhodiola is a 1-2 ticket to sleep land. :)
Really...I find that they really help elevate my mood and, more than anything, help me cope with stress MUCH more than anything else.

Oh well...I'll just have to buy them all capped from you one day :nutkick:

Random987

Awards
Capped.

I second the idea for a non-stimulant thermo. I would recommend:

Forskolin/GTE/TTA/Capsaicin

Most products out there have way too much caffine. With my venti Americano every morning, this is not good...

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
Powder..PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a great addition to your inventory. Thanks CNW

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin/GTE/TTA/Capsaicin
Hmmm sounds intriguing...I was thinking of an Omega product featuring TTA.

Matt, I feel that you'll have a big market niche for both capped and bulk. I dont know of any stores that sell straight forskolin capped (other than like vitamin shoppe that sells forslean).

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Powder.

Me loves Matt! Will be doing a big powder order next month.

What percentage extract are you planning to offer?

For those who don't know, Coleus is great for combating Seasonally Affected Disorder..

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I know I can get the 20% rather easily...anything stronger than that would be a bit more difficult.

The Godfather

Awards
I assume this will be Sabinsa's Forslean extract?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I know I can get the 20% rather easily...anything stronger than that would be a bit more difficult.
Possible to do something like you did with the trib, different grades for different prices?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely take a piece of that - powder, please!! :thumbsup:

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20% powder or caps...do it....do it.:icon_lol:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Maybe...the minimums might be too high though.
I still say powder then, and maybe a capped fat loss supp in the omega line later with this, TTA and perhaps one or two other goodies would be the way to go.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
powder.. powder.. powder... powder... powder. :D

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh man, if you capped TTA with Forskolin you would rule the world!
:bow28:

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
My suggestion was capped TTA/forskolin/GTE/rhodiola.

I primarily, once I learned TTAs mechanism of action, thought that adding forskolin would make a dramatic increase in fatloss potential, as forksolin helps really liberate FFA from adipocytes (I actually had bloodwork taken at one point on a religious dose of C2, which has forsk...my triglycerides were 140ish, while my normal triglycerides are in the 40-50 range...nothing to worry about of course, but still interesting to see it actually worked). However, there was some debate as to whether TTA liberates FFA from adipocytes itself. Regardless, forksolin helps burn fat through another pathway other than PPAR, so maybe it would be of use.
Still, I think forskolin a very welcome addition.

Random987

Awards
I agree. Not too sure about adding rhodiola in the "fat loss" stack.

My only concern with rhodiola is that people have differing reactions to it. It is more of a stress reducer type adaptogen.

I am curious how it would help a fat loss stock? I am not bear baiting :stick: , just curious.

I primarily, once I learned TTAs mechanism of action, thought that adding forskolin would make a dramatic increase in fatloss potential, as forksolin helps really liberate FFA from adipocytes (I actually had bloodwork taken at one point on a religious dose of C2, which has forsk...my triglycerides were 140ish, while my normal triglycerides are in the 40-50 range...nothing to worry about of course, but still interesting to see it actually worked). However, there was some debate as to whether TTA liberates FFA from adipocytes itself. Regardless, forksolin helps burn fat through another pathway other than PPAR, so maybe it would be of use.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
After thinking about it, you're right (I came to this conclusion prior to reading your post btw, not that it matters).

Initially I felt that rhodiola is good not really because of its fatloss properties (if it has any) but because it helps address the mental side of dieting; that putting yourself into a caloric deficit is a form of stress, and that coupled with the stress that many feel from their jobs/lives everyday is not very good for staying on a diet.

But you're right. People respond wildly different to rhodiola...Matt, for instance, falls asleep.

TTA/forskolin/GTE is it I think. Cayenne can give people GI distress (it does to me at least, I'm sure others too). Other possible additions either would make the total cost too high, the amount of pills too high, or basically have different people reacting differently to them. These three are pretty much consistant across the board in terms of side effects.

I wonder, has anyone seen anything in regards to forskolin/GTE absorption with fats? Seeing as TTA is a fat, I'm wondering if there would be any possible delayed absorption of the other actives.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I agree with this stack completely... If I see it on the market with enough TTA in it... Id be ALL over it in a heartbeat.

Adams

The Godfather

Awards
Yeah TTA/Forskolin/GTE would be a great supp if well-dosed. Woulb be very interesting

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That would be a good stack and likely doable in OOO caps I would think if you use higher percentage GT and CF extracts.

Reggin

Awards
The best part about the Forskolin/TTA/GTE/Cayenee stack is that all 4 of the potential actives work through different methods...and none of them (though Cayenne doesn't sit well with some) are very harsh on the body...

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
The best part about the Forskolin/TTA/GTE/Cayenee stack is that all 4 of the potential actives work through different methods...and none of them (though Cayenne doesn't sit well with some) are very harsh on the body...

Uh huh. And then imagine if you threw in some stim based burners, like AMP + HEAT.

:run:

Goodbye fat.

Random987

Awards
The most recent forskolin study was based on 250mg of 10% extract, twice a day. So, if you could get a serving to be 25mg of forskolin.

For GTE:
Green Tea Extract: 1000mg
90% Polyphenols
70% Catechins
50% EGCG

For TTA? 800mg per serving? With three servings a day, gets you 2.4g of TTA?

What dosages do you consider "well dosed"?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
When did AMP become a fat-burner?
Its not on its own. Avant and PA kind of teamed up and are testing the synergy between the two (I guess the theory is that the MAO-I properties of HEAT will prevent breakdown of the catecholamine release of AMP, allowing it to be sustained for longer and thus be better for fatloss, or along these lines...I'm not up on the theory too well, so I coudl be wrong).

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
Any kinda timeline on when you might be getting this in?

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Matt,
Will it be the capped combo as was discussed ehre or just the bulk powder of Forskolli?
Gonna place my big order on Friday :)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Just the powder first, in a few weeks the caps and then shortly there after we'll have the capped stack.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Just the powder first, in a few weeks the caps and then shortly there after we'll have the capped stack.
Awesome, I will be ordering the capped stack buddy.
Thanks for quick response, as always.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH HELL YEAH!!! Here comes my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adams