Testers needed for Omega Lightning

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Omega Sports is looking for testers for our latest product: Lightning™[/size]

We’re looking for a total of 4 testers to provide us with very detailed logs.

2 Testers will receive and log: Lightning™

2 Testers will receive and log: Thunder™ & Lightning™

The product ingredients are currently confidential and will be posted in this thread shortly along with the product write up.

[size=+2]Terms, Conditions & Required Information: [/size]

• Applicants must be based in the U.S. Sorry folks.. No exceptions
  • Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
  • Applicants must have used comparable NO2 products in the past. (White Blood, Nitro Evolution, NOS Ether, etc.)
  • Be willing to take staringing and ending measurements, including but not limited to body weight, body composition and starting and ending maxes.
  • Applicants/Final Testers must agree not to take any other supplements that would skew the overall results/effects of Lightning™
  • Applicants must be able to start their logs immediately, do not apply if you have other logs lined up
  • Applicants must not be currently testing any other product
  • Selected testers must agree to keep their log title simple
Your log titles should simply read as follows:

Omega Sports Lightning – Username

Omega Sports Thunder & Lightning – Username

There is no need to pre-hype up a product you are testing in your thread title.

Required Information:

• Height
  • Weight
  • Body type
  • Training Experience (please be detailed)
  • Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed)
  • Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed)
  • Current Supplements (please list all product names)
  • Comparable Supplement/Product History (please be detailed)
  • Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
  • Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)
  • Present Goals - bulking, cutting, etc. (please be detailed)
  • Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed)
  • Current Daily Water Intake
  • Links to Past Logs & Reviews
  • Are you willing to post "before" & "after" photos?
  • Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)

Please do not PM me asking to be a tester, respond via this thread only. Thanks!

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Hey Matt I would be more than happy to help you. CNW always has great product and I would really like to be apart of helping you get this tested.
Age-27
Male
5'11
endo-meso
6 years constant (Consisting of hypertrophy, strength and power routines) During my hypertrophy phase I rest only a minute between each set. Strength two minutes and power three minutes. Each phase lasts about a month. I rotate. Currently on hypertrophy.

Mon-legs
squats 4x12-9
leg press 4x12-9
leg curls 4x12-9
leg lifts 4x10
platform lunges 4x10
calve raises 4x exhaustion

Tue-chest
Inc bench 4x12-9
flat dumbell 4x12-9
inc flies 4x12-9
flat flies 4x 12-9
abs 3x10

Wed Cardio 20 mins

Thur-back
deads 4x12-9
pullups 4x12-9
bent rows 4x12-9
seated rows 4x12-9
pulldowns 3x10
trap shrugs on hack squat 4x exhuastion
upright rows 3x10
abs 3x10
hyperextensions 3x10

Fri- bi tri and shoulders
standing dumbell shoulder press 4x12-9
side raises 4x12-9
21's 3 sets
reverse curl 4x12-9
close grip bench 4x12-9
tricep extensions 4x12-9
shoulder press machine 1x10
flat bench press 1x10
standing curl 1x10

Sat- 10 min cardio
Sun- off

SUPPS- Kroger multi, vit A, AlA, milk thistle, fish oil, flax oil, vit e, vit c, potassium, policosanol, b6, inj b12, zinc, magnisium oxide, 5-htp valerian root. Cnw brand: di arg, cee taurine ALCAR Whey protein

I have used Legal gears Cold fusion and Cold fusion PM. I have also used NO2. I seem to respond well to these type of products. I also have ran a 3 week sd cycle in June 05.

No other substances go in my body.

No current medical treatment, Have had a bit of hypertension in the past though.

I have been on a 14 month bulk started at 167 and am currently 215. Trying to reach 250 and then will begin my cut to 225 and will then proceed to maintain this for as long as possible ;).

Diet- Breakfast
6 eggs 1 yolk, ww bagel with natty pb and a bannana, 1 cup oats and shake

Mid meal- shake

Lunch- organic pasta with tuna

Mid meal- shake

Dinner- 1 pd 92% lean beef, asparagus peas and 2 slices of ww bread.
This diet varies but this is typically it. I shoot for 4000 calories and about 200-220 grams of protein.

Water intake- Easily gallon and half (All I drink save for oj in morning and shakes)

This would be my first log.

I could post photos as long as nobody laughed at my 3rd nipple. Jking.

I would love to test this product because I know the type of quality supps that CNW has, and would be very proud to be associated with helping out Matt. Thanks for the time. -Witty

Last edited:
johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Would love to

Applied elsewhere but would like to put it out there again.

Sex: M

Height: 6'

Weight: 187

Bodytype: slight endomorph

Training experience - Training with weights for about 4 years. This began for wrestling then just became a hobby. I have been training seriously for 2 years and gained about 30 pounds while increasing by 1.5 % bodyfat. I do it mostly for myself not to compete. I also run (began when I started cross country but has now become a hobby as well)

Current Training Schedule / Protocol - I am doing the dreaded lean bulk, and it is working farely well. I lift 4-5 days a week.
Monday: Chest and tris to gain mass on mondays,
Tuesday: back and bi's for mass tuesday
Wednesday: Off, run and abs.
Thursday: shoulders for mass
Friday: Off day. Play basketball and/or run 6 miles
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: Off run and abs.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): CNW CEE, CNW GMS, CNW G-Force, CNW MCC, CL White blood, CL Green Bulge, True Protein whey protein 20/30 blend, NOW Adam, Omega 3, and EGCG extract, Erogopharm AMP 1 day a week, Mega Dosed XTEND.

Comparable Supplement/Product History (please be detailed): CL White blood, CL Green Bulge. On/Dymatize/TP whey protein, Muscle Milk, CNW GMS, CNW CEE, Ergopharm AMP and Mass Meal, EC, NOW Adam EGCG and Omega 3, and Scivation XTEND.

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? No

Current Goals: Trying a lean bulk. Gain 10 pounds and remain 10% body fat.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Trying to eat above maintenance. I eat as much chicken, steak, beef, tuna, PB, whole wheat and Eziekiel bread, and tons of Oats. I do not count my intake, but will if you ask.

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Looking to start my first.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes if need be.

Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case): I have yet to test any product, but finally feel like now is a good time to start. I am a poor college student, and have plenty of time to lift. I feel as if I can contribute an unbiased effective test of these products. I am young and eager. Even if not chosen please keep me in mind for the future.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Might get sued with those names. I think Chuck Norris' left and right hands are named Thunder and Lightning. That or you might get a spinning back hand to the face, followed by a roundhouse kick to the groin. Pick your poison.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll give it a shot, as long as you don't kill me Matt (j/k, your one of the few I trust)

Height : 5'9 1/2
Weight : 191lbs
BF% - Eyeballin a 12-13%, abs visible, lovehandles too :)
Bodytype : Ecto/Meso

Training : Been weight training for about 2 years solid, I did as a teen but got way off track with drinking and smoking in college and never lifted at all. Got to 155lbs, looked like Bobo's before pic. Been very serious for a year and two months now.

Training Schedule : I train one on one off. Looks similar to this. I use TUT training, a higher rep scheme. I have used Max OT and DC training before and responded fairly well to both, especially DC. Right now I feel like I am eating enough for my workouts.

Monday : Back/Chest/Biceps
Wed : Legs/Shoulders/Tri's
Fri : Back/Chest/Bi's (different exercises than Monday, but same bodyparts, think DC training)
Sunday: Legs/Shoulders/Tri's
Tues : so on and so on

Current Supplements : Cre-Ethyl Extreme, K-R-ALA PWO, Cissus, Kreatine Ultra, Mega Dosed Leucine, lots of ATW, Mega Dosed BCAA (30g day), 6g-10g Fish Oil, 14g Flax Oil and 2 Multi's a day w/ 3g Vitamin C.

Comparable Supplements : NO product history goes as follows: Prometabolix Endure (favorite), CEE and CM stack (bulk powders), Iron Mag labs Maximum Pump (it was on sale), Universal Storm.

No recs/prescriptions

Goals : 215 @ 8% bodyfat. Current goals - 8lbs before July, minimal fat gain (waist must stay the same 32")

Water - 1.5-2 gallons or more

No logs/never been a tester.

Diet is attatched.

I can take photos before and after but might not be the best quality (camera phone)

Summary: I doubt I will be the BESTEST tester for your Matt, I am in the process of switching gyms. I signed a year contract w/ my gym now and they completely overhauled it into a metro fitness-plex. Yes the colors are purple and yellow, and I know Beowolf had the same problem :lol: . I will switch in Mid Feb to a older gym with more free weight and hammer strength. Either way I will continue to workout the way I have been and I really don't "miss" days in the gym.

Attachments

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I signed a year contract w/ my gym now and they completely overhauled it into a metro fitness-plex. Yes the colors are purple and yellow, and I know Beowolf had the same problem :lol:
:aargh: :gore: :saw: :shoot: :rasp:

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting, I'd volunteer but I'd end up screwing up the log with my gains since I just got back into lifting again like a month ago.

Goodluck though!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Might get sued with those names. I think Chuck Norris' left and right hands are named Thunder and Lightning. That or you might get a spinning back hand to the face, followed by a roundhouse kick to the groin. Pick your poison.
Chuck can come get some if he wants. :hammer:

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm... Interesting product (from what little I know). I'll be watching for the logs. There may be some T&L in my future.

dd

phatbody

Awards
Volunteer

· Sex - M or F : M
· Height : 6' 00"
· Weight :185, 10% Body Fat
· Body type : Meso
· Training Experience (please be detailed) : I've been training since I was in high school (14-18) but didn't get serious until I was 19. I've tried several different training methods over the years from GVT to MAX OT. Over the years I've discovered that there are many different schools of thought on training and which training is the best and some people are so adamant in their thinking that they view other systems as inferior. I believe that different methods work for different people and everyone should follow what works for them.

· Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : I am currently following a GVT type training schedule.

Mon: Chest/Back - Decline DB Press and Wide Bar Palms In Lat Pull Downs ( I don't know what to call the bar, it's the one with a handle in the circle at both ends of the bar).

Wed: Bi/Tri - Incline Hammer Curls and Weighted Dips

Friday: Legs/Shoulders - Squats and Bent Over Lateral Raises w/ DB.

· Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : My cardio isn't the best in the world but I try to get in about 10 mins. of intense cardio on workout days after I finish my workout and 20-30 mins of moderate cardio at least once a week on off days. I have pretty good endurance and low body fat so I just try to maintain the stamina that I have.

· Current Supplements (please list all product names) : I like Nitro Evolution and Joint Flex by Omega, I really notice a difference. I'm also taking Cissus RX by USP Labs, but I can say I've noticed anything yet. I know I'm only 26 but I've noticed a difference in my body from when I was 23. I'm slowly discovering that I'm getting older and it sucks. I guess the invincibility wares off when you hit the upper 20's.

· Comparable Supplement/Product History (please be detailed) : Nitro Evolution is great! San OX and V-12 didn't do anything for me.

· Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

· Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No

· Present Goals - bulking, cutting, etc. (please be detailed) : I'm looking to add some muscle and strength. I want to work on my rear delts as they are non existent and build up my back/lats. I hope to drop a little weight around my mid section as my abs look a little soggy. I don't have any weight goals because gaining weight isn't my main goal. I'm looking for a visual difference in my physique. If I gain 10 lbs. of lean mass and there is no change in my delts, back and abs then what was the point, right? But of course I still weight myself often for my own ego ;).

· Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : I eat about 4-6 times a day. I consume 2000-2500 calories a day. My break down is about 50% protein, 40% carbs and 10% fat.

· Current Daily Water Intake : I drink about 128 ounces a day.

· Links to Past Logs & Reviews : I think that this would be my first.

· Are you willing to post "before" & "after" photos? : Yes I would. I've never posted before and I would love some feedback.

· Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I think that I would be able to looks at things from a different perspective. While I wouldn't mind having 10-15 more pounds of muscle, I'm pretty happy with my size. I want to focus on a few key areas and if these two products help me out in doing that then we will know that they work!

Edited: I will be taking a one week vacation in mid Feb so that might disqualify me from this beta test.

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for noticing.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Matt/CNW crew---is this an arginine (among other things) supp? Thanks!

anadrol75

Awards
Thunder is hands down the best creatine supp. out there. This will be a good stack. CNW is the best!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Thunder is hands down the best creatine supp. out there. This will be a good stack. CNW is the best!
lets keep the pre-hype down. I have full faith in Matt and CNW, but lets wait to see result and give the product fair feedback. It seems like pre-hype is through the roof for products this past year and it does not necessarily look well for the company selling the product.

There is no need to pre-hype up a product you are testing in your thread title.
Kind of confirms this in a way.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
lets keep the pre-hype down. I have full faith in Matt and CNW, but lets wait to see result and give the product fair feedback. It seems like pre-hype is through the roof for products this past year and it does not necessarily look well for the company selling the product.

Kind of confirms this in a way.
Thunder is an already existing, previously brought to market CEE supp by Matt under the Omega label. It has been out for some time (re Cre-Ethyl Thunder).

Lightning is the current "beta-testing" product.

I believe the previous poster was just adding to the already numerous positive feedback stories on Thunder, not prehyping Lightning.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Witty and JohnFaceman, please email me your info to test the stack.

GrassRoots and Phatbody, please email me your info to test the Lightning only.

Thanks!

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking they were called Law and Order, but whatever.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Witty and JohnFaceman, please email me your info to test the stack.

GrassRoots and Phatbody, please email me your info to test the Lightning only.

Thanks!
Extremely excited Custom. Thanks!

Oh whats the email address you would like us to send to?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
info @ the domain name.

Gotta watch those spam bots.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
info @ the domain name.

Gotta watch those spam bots.
I know what you mean. Thanks again Custom. When should we expect this? I know you said be able to start immediately, but just wondering.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Thanks Matt, I am very honored to be apart of this.

gqsuperman

Awards
????

why was my post taken down? i was the first to sign up for this and now it's not there.

gqsuperman

Awards
ah

you overlooked the post your started in teh supplements section. you had 3 or 4 people interested there too.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I read through it...just a co-inky-dink they all came from the same thread.

I'll keep you in the driver's seat on the next product, which by the looks of it, may be much sooner than I origionally thought.

phatbody

Awards
Yeah I saw both and though about post in both.

Thank you Matt for letting me be a tester. I will start my log when I receive the Omega Lightning in the mail. Looking foward to seeing what will happen!

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright you guys. I want to see some thorough, often-updated, consistent logs on this product. No "ball dropping" on this, OK? :hammer:

dd ;)

phatbody

Awards
Don't worry!

I will post as soon as I start and will update with my workouts and if I notice any changes on off days.

On a side note does anyone know why I can't get to anabolicminds from Cox Cable? I can get to the main page of the forum but not any of the threads. I have to get to it from work and I'd rather not do that.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry!

I will post as soon as I start and will update with my workouts and if I notice any changes on off days.

On a side note does anyone know why I can't get to anabolicminds from Cox Cable? I can get to the main page of the forum but not any of the threads. I have to get to it from work and I'd rather not do that.
No idea. I use cox's high speed broadband, and I'm fine with any site.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I will also make my first log a good one. I will update at the very least 4 times a week, and on off days if I notice anything. I will keep a consitant diet which I will post at the beggining of the log, and I will keep all other supplementation constant. Im excited to finally be a tester, but I will surely give an unbiased log of results. :hammer: