Cyclicone, can you get it?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
It sounds interesting and now I see that it is in Legal Gears new stim.

BTW, will you ever be making a seperate spot for all your bulk products on the site? I find it really annoying to sift through all the other prods when all I order is bulk stuff.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I'll look into it A, and will have the site updated by Monday...it is hard to navigate right now.

Do you want a really high extraxt of forskolin, or would like a 20% be ok?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll look into it A, and will have the site updated by Monday...it is hard to navigate right now.

Do you want a really high extraxt of forskolin, or would like a 20% be ok?
Higher would be nice... but 20% is even better than BAC, and Forslean products.. they are only 10%

Adams

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Higher would be nice... but 20% is even better than BAC, and Forslean products.. they are only 10%

Adams
I'm pretty sure Forslean is 20%.

Matt, I guess whatever would be most cost efficient. I'm pretty sure that no one carries a greater than 20% extract in bulk (without exorbant costs), so you would have a little niche if you could provide a 40% extract, for example.

However, I'm thinking that the cost/benefit ratio of the higher extracts might not necessarily make it effective for you to sell. At least not the 95% extracts...as much as people say they want to take less pills, the 95% extract (at least last I knew) was reaaaally expensive.

Either 20% extract in bulk, or a higher extract capped I say.

Either way, forskolin please!

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
Forslean is 20%..i am lookin at it right now :)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I love the new site design. I'm glad you didn't go with the black and red/green/blue or whatever. The metallic structure of the site is really cool.

Regarding the forslean, I'm with the others. Do whatever is most cost efficient. If getting a 20% extract more than doubles the price as compared to a 10% extract, then it's probably not worth it.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I think I made a mistake...

I was remembering how Legal Gear isn't exactly a trustworthy company and also wondering why, if Cyclicone is so great, did they have to add all those other stims to the mix. So I decided to look into the so called Citisus laborinum extract they have listed for their source of "Cyclicone".

I couldn't find a plant by that name but I did find Cytisus laburnum which is a dramatically similar name (maybe they wanted to hide the source?). This tree contains the poisonous alkaloid 'cytisine'. This has insecticidal properties similar to nicotine but cannot be recommended for used since it needs to be used in such a concentration that it can then be absorbed over a wide area of the body with possibly fatal results.

Coincidence?

Is Legal Gear trying to pull another fast one over on us?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Okay, what you want to search for is Cytisine. It also goes by the trade name Tabex.

I couldn't find anything on Cyclicone.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
The Citisus laborinum extract is a nicotine replacement...its sold as Tabex like Aeternitatis said, which is sold for the cessation of smoking; the active alkaloid competes with nicotine for the nicontine receptor.

I forget just why BBers use nicotine (hunger suppression?) but the cytisus works similarly to it.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
The Citisus laborinum extract is a nicotine replacement...its sold as Tabex like Aeternitatis said, which is sold for the cessation of smoking; the active alkaloid competes with nicotine for the nicontine receptor.

It would be nifty in a transdermal though?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established

It would be nifty in a transdermal though?
Prolly nice transdermal or as a gum or something. I dunno if nicotine can be absorbed thru the stomach/intestines (or if this extract can either).

I mean though, if your looking for nicotine for cutting, from all I've read (which is sparse, I did some reading at avant last night) the nicorette gum is pretty non-addictive as the purported addictiveness of butts is the intense and immediate spike of nicotine...the gum/patches give a slow steady stream, not a spike, and thus supposedly lead to less addiction. I think thats right...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I like the slow, steady release of the patches...