tongkat Ali

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Where do you get your supply of tongkat malaysia or indonesia ?

I have read that the stuff you get at health food stores doesn't really have enough effective ingredients to have the full effect.
I bought your extract after reading some articles. Stuff sounds real interesting at high enough dosages .

Some research about tongkat and free test(there is more info on the home page) I have no ideal how true any of it is, but fixing to find out
http://www.asiatour.com/testosterone_threefold.htm
http://www.asiatour.com/guidelines.htm

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I honestly do not know...I bought it through a US vendor.

blahblah192

Banned
Awards
I'm 17 and feel like I'm testosterone deficient. I've read the symptoms and I have most of them. Could tongkat ali help me?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
ehhh...I know you do not want to hear this, but I would get it checked out by an endocrinologist first and then run anything past him you might be doing.

You dont want to be messing with your system at 17 if it is not absolutely neccessary.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So far so good on this,my balls have gotten bigger and my libidio is def up.
I think I'm dosing closer to 2 or 3 grams 1/4 tsp is hard to measure.

I like it better thant Tribex(i was taking 5 a day) or Fenugreek. I'm about 2 months out from last cycle.
I quit taking powerful about 3 weeks ago and I think I will start back tomorrow.
Powerfull + Tong cat + cissus and see what's up

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Last night I noticed back pumps, simalar to my first cycle 4ad/m4ohn a year or two ago.
Balls kind of ached but are most definetly bigger. I am a little lethargic as well but not real bad. I went ahead and added the powerfull into to the mix at 6 a day. I had already been taking cissus.
I plan on cutting back the tong cat doasge to 1 gram which I think is 1/4 tsp. I would be interested to see what this stuff would do with someone fresh off of a cycle of something very suppresive and libidio killing(deca,max lmg etc)

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Last night I noticed back pumps, simalar to my first cycle 4ad/m4ohn a year or two ago.
Balls kind of ached but are most definetly bigger. I am a little lethargic as well but not real bad. I went ahead and added the powerfull into to the mix at 6 a day. I had already been taking cissus.
I plan on cutting back the tong cat doasge to 1 gram which I think is 1/4 tsp. I would be interested to see what this stuff would do with someone fresh off of a cycle of something very suppresive and libidio killing(deca,max lmg etc)
Wow you were up to 2 grams a day? If Mat has legit 100:1 power, that's crazy. I normally run 200mg 4 times a day, and that has my balls begging for mercy.

On a side note, I ran a high quality trib/tongkat stack after my last cycle and my balls thanked me.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow you were up to 2 grams a day? If Mat has legit 100:1 power, that's crazy. I normally run 200mg 4 times a day, and that has my balls begging for mercy.

On a side note, I ran a high quality trib/tongkat stack after my last cycle and my balls thanked me.
Yeah, only for those couple of days and I'm going back to 1 gram a day.
I am feeling very short winded for some reason. No way i could do cardio last couple of days.
Where did you get your Tongkat from ?
I have nothing to compare Matt's stuff to, as the only other tongcat I have used has been over the counter stuff.
Power max long jack I think it's called.
It's definetly having an effect

les paul

Awards
Just a quick note on how to identify genuine tonkat ali extract because there are many places out there claiming to have real tongkat extract that is actually raw powder. Raw powder is worthless and you would have to choke down 20+ grams to get an effective dose. Real extract tastes extremely bitter and is water soluble. When using 100:1 extract, no more than a gram per day is needed. 200 mg should be enough for most.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick note on how to identify genuine tonkat ali extract because there are many places out there claiming to have real tongkat extract that is actually raw powder. Raw powder is worthless and you would have to choke down 20+ grams to get an effective dose. Real extract tastes extremely bitter and is water soluble. When using 100:1 extract, no more than a gram per day is needed. 200 mg should be enough for most.
I would say the kind I bought taste slightly bitter or kind of flat tasteing.
I would like to compare it to something you know is legit...

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hello chaps, im in talks with a trader in malaysia right now, so watch this space for some samples of tongkat ali, the rawest form of it, cheers mark
I dont think u should be Spamming in here Loser

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
why dont you post this OUTSIDE a sponsor's forum them, since he is paying for this space and you are now a direct competitor. Have some class, even just a little.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This forum is sponsor supported...do not offer any products for any reasons.

This is your only warning.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established

who is Mat and where can i get some?