Couple of new capped products in

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
In case this was missed with the hoopla elsewhere. No more gagging down Rhodoila...unless that floats your boat.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
Thank God you finally capped RR. I is the worst to cap and the taste cannot be described.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Aww c'mon, how bout a few grams of piracetam, some longjack, and a nice heaping helping of rhodiola.

BTW, I really like your site custom. However it would be nice to seem more reviews on your products. There's alot of stuff on there that I don't even know what it is/supposed to do. Nonetheless, a real good site and I recommend it often.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
All reviews are welcomed... :)

But I had to disable the "Allow guest to write review" because I was getting a few wise guys posting their weekend rendezvous instead of product reviews.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

That's gotta be Crazy Otter or YoungNJacked.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I understand bro. NOt to rip on another company but I can see that kinda problem with some of the reviews on the BN site. SOme of the stupidest crap I've ever read. ALmost makes me embarassed to read and think I am considered to be associated with the likes of those who wrote this dribble. You're doing good though bro, try and get me some feedback on the cissus powder if you could.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Oh, you can still post reviews on anything on the site...you just have to have your name attached to it, which is just a small deterrent to obviously silly reviews.

gpupp

Awards
nice..adding to list..now just waiting for tta/gt/f mix