Bulk 17a-methyl-baET?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Is that the actual name for it? Or it that one of the made up things to keep people like me from sourcing it?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's in Retain if that helps. I have no idea what it is though.
Just checked.. you had that one down.

So its main active in Retain.

Adams

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is B-Androstenetriol with a 17a methyl attached (17a-methyl-BAET)
Mat, it is not an anabolic steroid so it is perfectly legal. Hope you pick some up, even if its not the methyl version. Should be a top seller.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, 6-OXO is Androstentrione, methyl BAET is B-Androstenetriol. Totally different chemicals.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is it:
androstenetriol (5-androstene-3 beta-7 beta-17 beta-triol)
or beta-EAT for short.
add the methyl and you're all set.

I want this one in bulk please.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
A heads up for people familiar with the methyl bAET in ALRI/AX retain.....the new ALRI prods now have bAET in an esterfired version as opposed to the methyl. IMHO, the non methyl would be my choice.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
does this mean new RETAIN batches will be different I wonder? Or is that just other new supps? Maybe RAVEN could answer that/ Hi RAVEN!!!

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why would it be better? not all methyls are bad for you.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
why would it be better? not all methyls are bad for you.
Don't quote me there judge....never said better. Doing a little research on this topic in past discussions will show the fact that I defeneded MethbAET for that very reason after getting blood work back, I showed zero liver or cholesterol elevation. Now also realize that methylation of a compound can change the very nature, effects, etc.... from the compound. That being said, myself to some a degree and others to a greater degree, like Mr 50, noticed more sides from the methyl version in terms of rapid heart rate, body temp increases, blood pressure (similar to clen) that some might not want to deal with. In summary, the methyl seems to be superior for fat loss, while the non methyl seems superior as an anti-catabolic, hardener....IMHO.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you where using Retain for your methbaet, your side effects could have been caused by the p-tyramine in the product. It's actually the main ingredient if amounts are arranged in order of greatest to least on the bottle like most labels. I'm using it now and experience simliar sides that subsided after the first couple of days.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
any updates on potential bulk available?

also, is anyone using this while on cycle (as opposed to in PCT) and if so, any notable effects?

Author L. Rea

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is that the actual name for it? Or it that one of the made up things to keep people like me from sourcing it?
LOL, Yup! And thank you for asking. That is why we quite contracting with outside labs and China for our unique synths.

How have you been Lad? JUst dropping by for the free 15 seconds I had. Hope business is good as always for you!

There is a rather large differnece between the potential of MbAET, bAET ECPE and bAET in that the first two are nearly 100% orally active and the latter is about 6-7% depending upon meal content taken with it. The first two we created, the last has been around as long as man has been chasing women. (Stress response)

Depending upon where the ether or ester is joined and if there is another ring alteration, on the compounds there is a shift between anti-catabolic and fat modulation. We worked with 17 potential alterations before the results were of interest beyond silly marketing copy.

2 or the MbAET analogs are superior hardening agents IMO, though 3 of the ECPE alterations had similar results and nearly the same half-life. The MbAET's "seem" to be better fat burning agents as most note an increase in body temp and the obvious mirror test results. But this is not hard fact, just a belief from what we have seen the past 3 years we have worked with them.

One problem we have seen with these analogs is that they show a stim effect upon TSH (good so far) that needs to be supported by other compounds that promote either direct thyroid hormone receptor stimulation (to keep the feed back loops positive for long term use) or some form of Beta agonist type reponse to support the ant-catabolic effect via a second mechanism. In short why they are in matrix structures. Alone the affects are short lasting. IN the matrix they tend to be effective for months.

Sorry to chat and run but just wanted to say hello to the Lads.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ALR,

If you ever have the time to come back to this thread I was wondering if the additiona of the methyl group changes the tertiary structure of the molecule (from the base) and if this effects the receptor binding at all. I seemed to have a better experience with the non methyl non ester version rather then the methyl version even with the apparently lower biooavailability. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Mr.50

LOL, Yup! And thank you for asking. That is why we quite contracting with outside labs and China for our unique synths.

How have you been Lad? JUst dropping by for the free 15 seconds I had. Hope business is good as always for you!

There is a rather large differnece between the potential of MbAET, bAET ECPE and bAET in that the first two are nearly 100% orally active and the latter is about 6-7% depending upon meal content taken with it. The first two we created, the last has been around as long as man has been chasing women. (Stress response)

Depending upon where the ether or ester is joined and if there is another ring alteration, on the compounds there is a shift between anti-catabolic and fat modulation. We worked with 17 potential alterations before the results were of interest beyond silly marketing copy.

2 or the MbAET analogs are superior hardening agents IMO, though 3 of the ECPE alterations had similar results and nearly the same half-life. The MbAET's "seem" to be better fat burning agents as most note an increase in body temp and the obvious mirror test results. But this is not hard fact, just a belief from what we have seen the past 3 years we have worked with them.

One problem we have seen with these analogs is that they show a stim effect upon TSH (good so far) that needs to be supported by other compounds that promote either direct thyroid hormone receptor stimulation (to keep the feed back loops positive for long term use) or some form of Beta agonist type reponse to support the ant-catabolic effect via a second mechanism. In short why they are in matrix structures. Alone the affects are short lasting. IN the matrix they tend to be effective for months.

Sorry to chat and run but just wanted to say hello to the Lads.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
ALR back on AM!!! :thumbsup:

Wow! Good to see you around from time to time--kinda miss the interaction, but I know you always have your hands full. Lots of good things coming from ALRI as always! Your input always appreciated. Keep it rolling!
-mil

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, good to see you ALR. Come back bro!!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Matt what do you think the greatest number of grams of bAET can be added to the bottle of T-Gel? And at theat level approximately how many pumps will equal the 25mg dosage?

Mr.50

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Matt what do you think the greatest number of grams of bAET can be added to the bottle of T-Gel? And at theat level approximately how many pumps will equal the 25mg dosage?

Mr.50

Well the bottle will accomodate 12-15 grams, but not sure you would want that much since the dosing on this is so low.

5 Gram example:

5 * 1000 = 5,000mg. Next, divide by 120, which is the amount of gel in milliliters. So, 5,000 / 120 = 41.66mgper ml of gel. Each pump gives you 2ml, so in this case you will get 83.33per pump.

Even that might be a little too much...

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that 6% thing he said about regualr 17 Baet scares me. oh well, maybe you'll gt the methyl next time. I'm waiting to hear user feedback on this one. 50, talk to me bro.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Judge I am out of town right now but I will order some with some T-Get first thing when I get back on Monday.

I vaguely remember that I was taking about 100mgs per day (divided doses) of the oral when I made my "lab-borrowed" run of it. But that sounds a little high based on what custom has said here. I wonder if what I was taking was the same enantiomer, (or of course maybe I was just taking too much). I will let you guys know soon enough.

Mr.50

that 6% thing he said about regualr 17 Baet scares me. oh well, maybe you'll gt the methyl next time. I'm waiting to hear user feedback on this one. 50, talk to me bro.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Hey Custom. I know its been said many times that DHEA is not recommended for those not in their late 30's to 40's. Does this apply to this product, or is this something completely different?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would say this one is different as it is not ment to replace a normally produced hormone like DHEA that is declining, but to add to a normally occurring hormone that may not be optimal.

Hey Custom. I know its been said many times that DHEA is not recommended for those not in their late 30's to 40's. Does this apply to this product, or is this something completely different?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm real sorry for the Jack, but if ALR is still following this at all could you answer some ?'s I have on your Lean Dreams product.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple of 4oz dermabolic transport matrix's. I am thinking of adding 5 grams of the baET into it. At 150 pumps per bottle, this would give 33.3mg's per spray. How does this dose sound?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
ALRI's web service blows. I wrote a long email to 'Raven' about an issue I had with Venom and I haven't gotten a response from him/her in weeks.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Never got your email. I hate to think I blow?!?!?!? Try again please. [email protected].

Or if you like, give me a call at the office. 1-888-702=0727

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
ALRI's web service blows. I wrote a long email to 'Raven' about an issue I had with Venom and I haven't gotten a response from him/her in weeks.
A very clever and mature accusation bud :wtf: Give me a break....

size

Awards
  • Established
Raven has always been very helpful and quick to respond.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I have some clen that I was going to use in a TD yohimbine mix to help get rid of the love handles. Think it would stack ok with this stuff or should I save it for the TD yohimbine mix.

Edit: decided it just didn't sound like a good idea.

Last edited:
Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple of 4oz dermabolic transport matrix's. I am thinking of adding 5 grams of the baET into it. At 150 pumps per bottle, this would give 33.3mg's per spray. How does this dose sound?
Anybody have a good guess on this. I'm interested as well.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I think that would provide excellent doing, albeit based on the limited information I have read.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Got my B-Triol today. Pretty quick considering I orderd on Sunday!

Got it mixed and will start using it tomorrow morning.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Hey guy, would a local transport system work well or does it have to be systematic?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
My question is open to all, not Custom specificaly.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing that a systemic would be preferable, but a local should still provide some reasonable t/d uptake. There are some knowledgable resources here who will clarify, I'm sure. I wonder what the efficacy of this t/d is compared to oral anyway?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Wow... I'm really liking how I feel on this stuff!