17-HD

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Saw this product on CNW and wondered if there has been any feedback.
also all of the trib products
clomitrophin,fuze etc

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
To be perfectly honest, I am not sure what it is...have not seen any feedback on it either.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Isn't that kudzu root? Maybe methylated dioscins saponis or diosgenins or whatever they are, if that's even possible. 17 Halo Methyl Dianadrone sounds like a hormone name, but I can't find anything on the web about it other than this Vyotech product. Someone with more root knowledge is needed here.

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
I am almost positive that it is an herbal product.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My good friend is a distributor...he says that stuff is your everyday trib product with some additives, they just gave it a hormone name to help sales. Can't comment on the results...but he says don't expect anything major from it.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
My good friend is a distributor...he says that stuff is your everyday trib product with some additives, they just gave it a hormone name to help sales. Can't comment on the results...but he says don't expect anything major from it.
Thanks for the response, I thought that was the case but couldn't find anything. It brings up an idea though. Perhaps you and I could mow our lawns, cap the shavings and sell them under the name 17 Methyl Mulchilone or something. 7 Alpha Sod-a-drone?

Miracle Grow? It's already taken, but it's an honest label claim as far as actives if we do this.

I really hate hyped up label names.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response, I thought that was the case but couldn't find anything. It brings up an idea though. Perhaps you and I could mow our lawns, cap the shavings and sell them under the name 17 Methyl Mulchilone or something. 7 Alpha Sod-a-drone?

Miracle Grow? It's already taken, but it's an honest label claim as far as actives if we do this.

I really hate hyped up label names.
I think I'm going to buy some of this, its got trib,some kind root ****. and some other stuff plus some wild yams and a really cool name.I may stack it with your 7-alpha-sod-a-drone when it comes out.
What more could a supplement whore want.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to buy some of this, its got trib,some kind root ****. and some other stuff plus some wild yams and a really cool name.I may stack it with your 7-alpha-sod-a-drone when it comes out.
What more could a supplement whore want.
An empty 00 capsule with testosterone boosting air inside.

MGH1982

Awards
I just got a 2-week free sample supply.. So i will be trying this w/ some ReboundXt.... I'll tell you if this 17-hd is any good. for the 2 weeks i try it.

chrisk

Awards
i just got my second bottle. not to bad... stronger than your average trib products. and they claim immediate hair raising work outs. i take one before work out and feel like taking on the hulk. i got some gains from it, not to mention constantly horneier then hell.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I got a 2 weeks sample of it, and am trying it now during pct, it better not be a hormone analogue!! I think I do notice a little boost preworkout, will keep you updated.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I am always a little leary of special extraction processes. But it had an old friend "Smilax Officinalis". The original steroid alternative. Its the base for commercial testosterone, for what ever that is worth. I have always liked the way it made me feel as a pre workout stimulant. So I have been using this for the past 30 days. I have not really been doing anything that I could seriously call training or dieting, but I feel good. I have decent pump and good tone. It does give me a slight libido surge. I don't think it is as strong as POWERFUL in terms of pumps or libido, but I think I prefer it because it has no "weird" feeling side effects like POWERFUL gave me. Price is a little steep but, you only take 1 cap per day. Maybe next time I will increase the dosage. I think I will first try some smilax and wild yam with suma just to see if I can save a buck.

Atlas

Awards
Only thing I know is that a guy at the gym that was on it for 2 days complained he couldn't work out with the **** cause he was all wired up on it.....take that for what it's worth!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Impressed

As I have stated in other threads, I love this stuff.

A client of mine got a free sample from our local GNC, and used it for the 1st time yesterday. His bench max went from 185 about a month ago to 200 lbs. yesterday. He said he just felt like he could do anything.... after maxing, he repped out 95 lbs. for 25 reps. Previously.... maybe 12 reps tops.

Not necessarily worth the $79 they sell it for at Vyotech, but definitely worth the $35 I pay for mine.
And note: IDS has a version of it.... hydroxylated instead of methylated.... and you get 60 caps instead of 30. Same price!!!!

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I am always a little leary of special extraction processes. But it had an old friend "Smilax Officinalis". The original steroid alternative. Its the base for commercial testosterone, for what ever that is worth. I have always liked the way it made me feel as a pre workout stimulant. So I have been using this for the past 30 days. I have not really been doing anything that I could seriously call training or dieting, but I feel good. I have decent pump and good tone. It does give me a slight libido surge. I don't think it is as strong as POWERFUL in terms of pumps or libido, but I think I prefer it because it has no "weird" feeling side effects like POWERFUL gave me. Price is a little steep but, you only take 1 cap per day. Maybe next time I will increase the dosage. I think I will first try some smilax and wild yam with suma just to see if I can save a buck.
Are you saying you think it will shut you down?

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying you think it will shut you down?
Yesterday was my last day. I don't feel shut down. I think this works as HPTA stimulator. I hope so anyhow time will tell. I thought today that maybe, I had a little testicular atrophy, but its minor, not even close to AAS or prohormones.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I bought some of this stuff today and took one abour 30 minutes before my arm workout. It really does give you a boost of energy and endurance, I felt like taking on the world.. There is an ingrediant Beta-Ecdysterone. I looked it up and found his website http://www.nutriline.org/beta-ecdysterone.htm It says "Expect to see faster gains in muscle size, with greater recovery between workouts. Several Russian scientists testing Ecdysterone also report that subjects experienced less fatigue, more motivation, and improved strength." I don't know, In a couple weeks if I notice unecpected strength increses or muscle size I'll report it on here.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
"pardon me, while I step up here.....

...on this soapbox"

Is anyone else a little skeptical about how a country who can't even afford to keep a good biological scientist on its payroll somehow has these other magical scientists who can do a study on 2 overweight olympic lifters and 4 homeless guys and then using this data, say how a chemical will do _____ or cause________? (Yes, it was a run-on sentence).

Also, please note no one knows the names of these mysterious russian, bulgarian, or german scientists. The use of those titles is simply to capture the muscle-building imaginations of the new guys who don't know a NutraPlanet from a GNC.

Don't get me wrong, 17-HD works..... but I doubt the Beta Ecdysterone has anything to do with it....

Beta Ecdysterone is nothing new...... it's kinda like the comet that is gonna hit the earth..... it will supposedly occur this year, just like a different expert said 5 years ago. And in 2015... some company will claim a mysterious wonder muscle builder that was isolated in it's laboratories deep in the jungles of Bolivia.... well, it'll be either ecdysterone, or maybe even methoxyisoflavone or something.... Proven effectiveness? Well, it still hasn't happened yet.....

(Steps down from soapbox, pops a 17-HD........):burger:

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I've been taking this stuff since last saturday about a half hour before my workouts. I have a question though. The bottle says to take one pill daily before your workout. What about non-workout days? If it's a pro-testosterone amplifier, doesn't it make sense to take the same amout each day to keep my levels? I wouldn't think it would be good for my levels to be going up and down constantly.

Atlas

Awards
Actually not necassarily so. Some Tribulus products would have you go on for 5 days and off for 2 or on for 4 days and off for 3. They do this to keep side effects low and to maintain the products effectiveness.

chrisk

Awards
i've been stacking it with Haladrol-50 and prostanazol. i take 2 servings a day of the 17-hd, one before work out and one late afternoon. i keep this dose going on work out days and off days. yea like there is an "off day"!

yey though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil! for i am the etc...

MrBiggs

Awards
I just finished my first 2weeks on this stuff and I don't know if its in my head or what but I feel great in the gym and I take it about an hour before i hit the gym

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is everyone getting there 2 week samples?

MiniTank

Awards
I got a bottle from GNC last sunday. Vyotech 17hd.

i think it works.. i've been takin it for about a week now and my strength has increased and it feels like i can workout forever and lift anything.

I took tbombs before this.. but those shoot my bloodpressure through the roof and give me bad headaches so i wanted a diff supp, so i got hd.. i also take coq10 with it, to reduce bloodpressure..

but its only been 6 days since ive been usin it.. so we'll see how it goes.. but so far so good..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anybody want to swap anything exciting for 1 unopened bottle and 1 bottle with 1 missing?

HJL22

Awards
my roomate is taking 17-hd and I have not seen any gains in strength and size for this supplement all i see is increase in energy and he has been taking it for about 2 months straight now...i would not recomend this! I took it myself and did not get anything out of it! i switched over to mass tabs with halo tren 400 stacking them both worked wonders for me i got great gains in size and strenght! right now i just bought some 4-ad and 1-Androsterone with the Arom-x and the best liver suporter is Himalaya liver care it works very well!