Celadrin - Dosage and Feedback.

tlow4u

Awards
I went to www.Celadrin.com to read up on this. Sounds great for joint support, but what's the dosage?

Also, if combining with glucosamine, how much of that?

Lastly, any feedback on Celadrin?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
All I can really comment on is dosage as I have no need to take this just yet...Ideally you would want to start off with about 1 to 1.5 grams daily for about a week and then you can lower it to 750 to 1000mg depending on body size, degree of pain and other factors.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I've heard nothing but good about celadrin thus far. When I finish the MSM/glucosamine/chondroitin I have, I'll give it a run...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I don't need it very often but it is wonderful stuff. I can even feel it work within hours of dosing. I mixed a 50/50 blend of Celadrin and Glucosamine from Custom and it works well. Going to get my mom on his Omega Flex Support.

tattoopierced1

I have a bunch of relatives on Omega Flex support and they love it. I take it as part of my daily supp regime, lifting heavy can cause alot of stress/injuries but this helps out a ton.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like flext support for pct when I'm pretty dry. also seems to help with injuries.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
For me it takes several days to notice any effect. 1 gram is usually sufficient but for me it loses potency/effect after 11 weeks of use so I have to take 2-3 weeks off.