Would you want this:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Either bulk GAKIC or a deal on CLA like the fish oil (1000 caps for a discounted price)? Does anyone use CLA anymore?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Not sure...guess I better check on that.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I think the patent is through a Florida University, but they now have it or license it or something like that.

NeedleDick

Awards
both sound good, I would purchase some. Custom I know your busy but just wondering too of the status of bulk Arachidonic Acid would love to get some! Thanks

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes both! but when are you going to activate international shipment option? I can't even register:sad:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Where are you, Kevin? It should be up for Canada. The EU is being worked on now.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
both sound good, I would purchase some. Custom I know your busy but just wondering too of the status of bulk Arachidonic Acid would love to get some! Thanks
Bill never got back to me on that...I seriously doubt he is too keen on licensing away his one and only product, but I will keep trying.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I'll buy CLA if price going to be around fish oil price,

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i still use CLA w/ every meal. and dont get bulk gakic man just get bulk kreaklyn, its the main ingredient and there is no way they have a patent on that since cellucors M5 has been out for WAAAAAAAYYY longer and has Kreaklyn in it as well. it would be like trying to patent CEE or crea/mono, doubt its been done. prob just the entire combo of what they have at their given amounts in gakic:thumbsup:

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
i like CLA and would buy if in bulk at a good price

Gdawg

Awards
I'd buy the CLA if it was the 10,12, too.

Regarding the AA, how does Bill have a license? I thought Syntrax came out with their Adonis X first? Or am I mistaken?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If AA is an additive to baby food and other things, then I doubt Bill has any exclusive rights to it. He probably has rights or a patent pending on the the mix of all of the various acids in X factor though.

CLA sounds good if the price is comparable to the fish oil.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
i still use CLA w/ every meal. and dont get bulk gakic man just get bulk kreaklyn, its the main ingredient and there is no way they have a patent on that since cellucors M5 has been out for WAAAAAAAYYY longer and has Kreaklyn in it as well. it would be like trying to patent CEE or crea/mono, doubt its been done. prob just the entire combo of what they have at their given amounts in gakic:thumbsup:
I don't know where you get that Gakic is Kre-Alkalyn. The ingredient in GAKIC is Glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid calcium

don't think that is the same as Kre-Alkalyn. But I would definitely be interested in the bulk form of it.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'll third the CLA, but it would have to be very inexpensive in bulk. Prices on CLA have dropped a lot, but it still isn't economical enough yet as far as I can see. If you can do it, Matt, I'm in.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know where you get that Gakic is Kre-Alkalyn. The ingredient in GAKIC is Glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid calcium

don't think that is the same as Kre-Alkalyn. But I would definitely be interested in the bulk form of it.

ya sorry i had even looked again and realized that but forgot to repost that. although bulk kreaklyn would be sweet none the less. so would bulk GAKIC

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk CLA and AA would be two awesome additions Custom.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Get some clean, molecularlly-distilled EPA fish oil and it will fly off the shelves. CLA is bunk. ;)

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I've not seen it either. Matt would have the market for that cornered.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm only interested in CLA for my wife's UC. It may have some additional anti inflammatory properties and help prevent colon cancer. For weight loss..eh, not terribly cost effective.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Can you get only the 10, 12 isomers? I've never seen it before, only the mix with the 9 and 11.
I've got no idea. That's why i told him i'd be interested if he did.

Tonalin's the best ratio - 60:40 in favour of 10,12.

Still pretty crap though.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
yesssssssssssss

bulk gakic

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I'd buy the CLA if it was the 10,12, too.

Regarding the AA, how does Bill have a license? I thought Syntrax came out with their Adonis X first? Or am I mistaken?
MN and Syntrax basically came to an agreement and came out with it at the same time. But it is Bill's thing, he's done all the work for it. And yes, he has use patents pretty much every form of AA as well.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MN and Syntrax basically came to an agreement and came out with it at the same time. But it is Bill's thing, he's done all the work for it. And yes, he has use patents pretty much every form of AA as well.
I believe Bill actually got XF out first and then licensed the rights to Syntrax for Adonis X. As far as patents go I really don't have a clue. He would have to have something along those lines in ordered to license the product to another company wouldn't he? But as bioman mentioned earlier, just about every kind of infant formula on the market is available with fortified AA and EPA to aid in infant development, so I don't really know what he has.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
In any regards, I have learned that AA in its raw form it absolutely putrid....there is no way you could ever take this stuff as just powder.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In any regards, I have learned that AA in its raw form it absolutely putrid....there is no way you could ever take this stuff as just powder.
I'd say some boys on this board would suprise you.:eek:

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand GAKIC is worthless? I am pretty sure that I read that on this site.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
the value of value and the valueless...

From what I understand GAKIC is worthless? I am pretty sure that I read that on this site.
I can't say with any authority that GAKIC is a worthless substance, but I have it on impeccable authority that Muscletech is pretty worthless... ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't say with any authority that GAKIC is a worthless substance, but I have it on impeccable authority that Muscletech is pretty worthless... ;)
That's pretty good.:icon_lol:
But, but, but they have research studies.:study:

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
bump on this

a 10,12 CLA would be sweet, as far as i can tell it would be an awesome stack with TTA considering the fatty acid buildup the CLA is supposed to cause and if i remember right TTA works through the liver.

I would buy.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Bump any info on the bulk Gakic?

I just tried a free sample today. If I try it again and have the same results (which I find hard to believe :) ) I will DEFINITELY be buyins some bulk Gakic.

CROWLER

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I just got my free sample, Will be trying tommorrow. Ill post then

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump any info on the bulk Gakic?

I just tried a free sample today. If I try it again and have the same results (which I find hard to believe :) ) I will DEFINITELY be buyins some bulk Gakic.

CROWLER
Yes it is called G-Force on customs site.

Adams

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
sweet thanks I will take a look

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I looked at G-Force and it says it is.

Glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid

Gakic is Glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid calcium

CROWLER

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked at G-Force and it says it is.

Glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid

Gakic is Glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid calcium

CROWLER
That doesnt even make sense... are they trying to say they attatched it to a certain calcium... or are they saying that this is a whole new form of calcium???

10 to 1 its the exact same thing though.

Adams

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well DAdams I have a doctorate in chemistry.

It is VERY easy for even a lay person to see that whay they are saying is

oh wait I don't have a doctorate in Chemistry and I have no idea what you are saying lol

I am interested in finding out though.

CROWLER

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
That doesnt even make sense... are they trying to say they attatched it to a certain calcium... or are they saying that this is a whole new form of calcium???

10 to 1 its the exact same thing though.

Adams
It's actually the same thing...I just did not write out the calcium for some reason. Here is the COA and breakdown:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
VERY cool.

As I posted elsewhere, Gakic REALLY worked for me and after I try another free sample I will definitely be ordering some if I get the same results.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/37181-gakic-muscletech.html#post423975

BTW you may want to add the Calcium. I read a guys log on using the name without the calcium which he said he got as a powder. I am figuring he MUST have gotten it from Custom. His log showed he was quite pleased with the results.

CROWLER

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
What?!! No E. Coli?! Man that's a rip off. For that kinda money I could get GAKIC with the mold and butt germs from my Tiajuana supplier.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
What?!! No E. Coli?! Man that's a rip off. For that kinda money I could get GAKIC with the mold and butt germs from my Tiajuana supplier.
mold and butt germs are fine, but for a really hardcore stack you need to throw in some rat feces!!!

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
If your GAKIC doesn't give you gram negative sepsis then you've been ripped off!