New Product Thread

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Well, I am not going to be bale to add everything at once like I wanted to, so I will use this thread to add them when I can. I also cannot add the protein until the shipping modules are fixed, so if anyone is well versed in oscommerce, please let me know!

AMP (get free caffeine w/purchase)
Essential Fatty Acid Complex
Tight!
Lipo 6
Red Yeast Rice Complex
Lecithin
Betasitiosterol
Tribulus Extreme
Tribulus Extra Potency
Tribulus Economy
Magnesium Glycl Glutamine
Magnesium creatine Chelate
Green Tea Caps
Green Tea Powder 50% EGCG
5-HTP
Long Jack
Arginine Ethyl Ester
Grape Seed Powder
Citrulline Malate Caps

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
any word on trib powder or GEE powder yet?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
No on the GEE...

On te Trib, I would really like to get a higher % powder, but it has proven a bit dificult thus far.

A

asianid

Awards
how many mg are in each citrulline malate cap and how many caps are there? Also, when will the luecine be in?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Well, I am not going to be bale to add everything at once like I wanted to, so I will use this thread to add them when I can. I also cannot add the protein until the shipping modules are fixed, so if anyone is well versed in oscommerce, please let me know!

AMP (get free caffeine w/purchase)
Essential Fatty Acid Complex
Tight!
Lipo 6
Red Yeast Rice Complex
Lecithin
Betasitiosterol
Tribulus Extreme
Tribulus Extra Potency
Tribulus Economy
Magnesium Glycl Glutamine
Magnesium creatine Chelate
Green Tea Caps
Green Tea Powder 50% EGCG
5-HTP
Long Jack
Arginine Ethyl Ester
Grape Seed Powder
Citrulline Malate Caps
Great products there man. I placed an order to try a few things out. I hate to pry, but how are the legal troubles coming along? If you are not able to answer I completely understand. The best of luck to you and I will probably be ordering a lot more of my new stack idea works out.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Just kind of waiting for something to happen...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
how many mg are in each citrulline malate cap and how many caps are there? Also, when will the luecine be in?
500mg per cap; approximately 780 caps per 500 grams (total weight).

I am expecting the luecine either today or tomorrow.

A

asianid

Awards
Green Tea Caps Price

What's the price on the green tea caps? It currently says $0.00.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Yes ladies and gentleman, CNW is the only place you'll find Melting Point's active ingredient - Tetradecylthioacetic acid, a sulfer substituted, non-beta oxidizable modified fatty acid - available in bulk. High dose cycles are now more affordable than ever.

H

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes ladies and gentleman, CNW is the only place you'll find Melting Point's active ingredient - Tetradecylthioacetic acid, a sulfer substituted, non-beta oxidizable modified fatty acid - available in bulk. High dose cycles are now more affordable than ever.
With the damn cramping I get from just 8 caps... I don't need higher frigging dosing.

And, I am fairly tolerant to things like this.

I

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
wow, count me in for some

i'll be ordering in a week, give or take:woohoo:

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
With the damn cramping I get from just 8 caps... I don't need higher frigging dosing.

And, I am fairly tolerant to things like this.
I haven't seen anyone mention trying to increasing calcium for these cramps. Have you tried that?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I have lots and lots of experience with usnic acid and am eager to see how this compares.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Well done indeed, Matt! Great prices. Happy to see the MP active there too, and so early. Between that and my desire to try the new glutamine and arginine, my next paycheck already has a nice dent in it.

Aspire, what's your stack idea?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I am giving away free Caffeine caps with the purchase of AMP.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Hey Matt, the Methoxy TRN says Methoxy TST in the image. I suppose this is just a mixup. Please say it is not :D

S

shyboy

Awards
I dont see anything under the ALRI section. Am I missing something here & CNW going to carry this?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Well done indeed, Matt! Great prices. Happy to see the MP active there too, and so early. Between that and my desire to try the new glutamine and arginine, my next paycheck already has a nice dent in it.

Aspire, what's your stack idea?
Nothing revolutionary, just a cheap way to get a (what I believe will be) a very good preworkout stack. I'm thinking something along the lines of:

2 grams Glycerol Monosterate
1.5 grams CEE
1.5 grams Magnesium Creatine Chelate
1 gram Arginine Ethyl Ester
200mgs Caffeine

I still have to toy with the dosages, but that is my idea/outline right now. It works out to a little less than 50 cents a serving. Should be best stength gains possible from creatine and crazy pumps as well.

A

asianid

Awards
BCAAs

Glad to see the leucine in. Any guess on when BCAAs will be back in stock? It's the only thing holding up my order.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
That may be awhile....I had some issue with the manufacturer I was using and have to find another. It would probbaly be better to order now and I can ship the BCAA once they come in (no extra shipping charge).

A

asianid

Awards
Thanks for the info, I went a head and placed my order.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Nothing revolutionary, just a cheap way to get a (what I believe will be) a very good preworkout stack. I'm thinking something along the lines of:

2 grams Glycerol Monosterate
1.5 grams CEE
1.5 grams Magnesium Creatine Chelate
1 gram Arginine Ethyl Ester
200mgs Caffeine

I still have to toy with the dosages, but that is my idea/outline right now. It works out to a little less than 50 cents a serving. Should be best stength gains possible from creatine and crazy pumps as well.
some will tell you that vasodialators such as CEE and AEE are best not combined with caffeine.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
some will tell you that vasodialators such as CEE and AEE are best not combined with caffeine.
I know caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, but its a mild one really. Now ephera I would never take in this stack. I'm also aware that caffeine is also a mild diruectic, going against the CEE and GMS. Doesnt Cre-Ethyl Thunder have caffeine of some sort in it? I'm really combining the contents of CET and CL Green Bulge (two products that worked great for me), then throwing in some AEE for fun. I think it will work well and be cheaper than my alternatives.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Thunder does have 112mg of methylxanites, of which maybe 40mg is caffeine. I think the benefits outweight the negatives at that dose.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Thunder does have 112mg of methylxanites, of which maybe 40mg is caffeine. I think the benefits outweight the negatives at that dose.
I personally think the benefits of 200mgs still out weigh the negitives. A good example is No-xplode. A loooong time ago I used it, buying into the hype/rage. Horrible stomach problems, but great pumps and TONS of energy. I bet there is over 300mgs of caffeine in NO-xplode. I could be wrong in all this but its not like I am going around selling it. If I don't believe I am getting the results from it that I should I will tweak my "formula" to suite my needs. BTW CET worked great for me, but the headaches were kind of rough. Went away if used it everyday, but if I i used it 3x a week, the headaches were brutal and consistant.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Were you drinking enough water? The GMS will hyper-hydrate your muscles and may dehydrate the rest of you causing some headaches.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Were you drinking enough water? The GMS will hyper-hydrate your muscles and may dehydrate the rest of you causing some headaches.
Water wasn't the issue, around trainning time I would down the pills with ~20oz of water than drink another 40 or so during trainning. Then I go to work and drink another gallon. I'm not a big guy and 1.5 gallons is enough I assure you. If you check bb.com (evil place, I know), many others report this, most say after a week it subsides, which it did, if I used it everyday. However, I do not train everyday and my body could not "get used to it." I have heard the methylxanites may cause raised blood pressure until your body gets accustomed to them. Since my blood pressure is on the high side of normal already (damn genetics), I figured this was the case.