Omega Flex Support

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Is this going to be making a reappearance on the site soon or should I go for the bulk celedrin powder? I don't remember seeing the other products in bulk though, would like to get all of them.

Also, any chance of an all inclusive version of that stack you had not too long ago, the Flex Support with glucosamine powder?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
It will not be back on my site for ahwile, but I know all of the reatilers have theirs ready to go.

I will also not be able to offer the complete stack right away as my bulk chondroitin was taken (unsubstantiated claims). Perhaps when the legal people give me the thumbs up in month or so.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I mixed 100 grams of Custom's Celadrin with 100 grams of his Glucosamine and capped to yeild about 190 OOO caps. Works pretty well as far as I can tell.

Hang in there Custom!

tattoopierced1

agreed. I've turned on about 30 people to Flex Support, they all love it. Keep your head high Matt, we are all pulling for you.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
agreed. I've turned on about 30 people to Flex Support, they all love it. Keep your head high Matt, we are all pulling for you.

Me too....Celadrin is a Godsend.....I've never stopped taking it since I tested it....I wish they would give Matt back his stuff. Especially DHEA....those BASTARDS!!!!!!!!! :nutkick:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I know Sam has some in stock if there is a need for it now.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I just bought 6 bottles for my parents from Nutraplanet.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
They've been telling everyone how incredible this stuff their son got them is. Don't be surprised if you start getting huge orders from Irish-American, blue collar, Bostonian families.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I've been trying to get my parents to give it to their dog...the stuff they get from the vet is seriously expensive and way underdosed IMO. But they're weird and wont do it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Matt - when are you going to be getting the DHEA powder that SJA mentions above?

I'd love to try a transdermal version that folks have been talking about on here.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Well, after getting it OK'ed with the attorneys (cant make any function claims at all) it should be in late next week.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I've been trying to get my parents to give it to their dog...the stuff they get from the vet is seriously expensive and way underdosed IMO. But they're weird and wont do it.
I assume the dog has arthritis. I heard that dogs have horrible inflammation b/c of the abysmally poor quality of most dog food.

tattoopierced1

depends on the type of dog food you feed them. I feed my dogs Nutro dog food and it doesnt have any of the filler that dogs cant digest, plus it has glucosomine in it for their joints...a little more expensive, but well worth it IMO. Keeps both my dobies coats shiny and teeth pearly white too.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
My dog has been on Omega Flex as long as I have(5months) and she is able to walk her old 5 mile hike that she wasn't able to do last year due to arthritis(she's 11 years old). Flex is a staple IMO.

anabolicfreak

Awards
What would the dosing be like for a 65 lb dog.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I give my pooch fish oil, vitamin E and B12 shots once a month. It really perks him up. He's about 9 and was slowing down a lot but now he acts like he's 4-5 again.

anabolicfreak

Awards
I give my pooch fish oil, vitamin E and B12 shots once a month. It really perks him up. He's about 9 and was slowing down a lot but now he acts like he's 4-5 again.
My dog gets fish oil, a multi, and gluco/chon.
She is taking Cosequin DS which is a pretty expensive vet brand of gluco and chon. The good thing about them is that they are in a flavored tab that she eats right up.

I'll give the Omega Flex a shot at two caps per day to start and see how she responds.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Cosequin is soooo overpriced IMO. My vet "thinks" its formulated for a dog or cat's system better but I think that's BS, lol.

My dog turned into a maniac after I gave him a B12 shot. 9 year old puppy syndrome I call it.

rkn2903

rkn2903

Board Supporter
Awards
Where do I get caps to cap my celadrin and glucosamine powder from CNW, because the celadrin does not mix very well in my protein shake?