In the process of adding about 30 products this week

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
So I had to go into quie a bit of debt to do this with everything going on, but I know things are going to turn out for the best. So I decided to just push through this and expand the store as much as I could right now.

All of these things should be en route to me...just waiting on the UPS man and then me packaging them up.

In no particular order:

Magnesium Creatine Chelate
Glutamine Glycol Chelate
Bulk Leucine
Maltodextrin
Arginine Ethyl Ester
Green Tea 50% EGCG Caps
Green Tea 50% EGCG Powder
Cndium Monneri
Grape Seed Extract Caps
Grape Seed Extract Powder
Eurycoma 100:1 Powder
5HTP Powder
Fenugreek Caps
Guggul Extract Caps
Hawthorn Berry Caps
Liver Support (Milk thistle/NAC)
Maca Caps
Milk Thistle Caps
Tribulus Caps 40%
Tribuls caps 60%
Tribulus Caps 80%
Betasitoserol Caps,
Lecithin 1200mg caps
Red Yeast Rice Caps
A Fatty Acid Complex

Now i know what many of you are thinking...so what...you can go anywhere and get most of those with your protein and everything else.

But, I am working on becoming the true "one-stop-shop" so you do nt have to go anywhere else. And I just might have a few suprises up my sleve as far as exclusive, hard to get items that helped position CNW as a leader in the first place. This time, though, there will be no issues with any governing bodies on their legalities as these are all legit, just really, really hard to get in a good supplement. Stay tuned. :)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You are the best, will be placing a big order soon, for sweetest day i am getting supplements...

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
So I had to go into quie a bit of debt to do this with everything going on, but I know things are going to turn out for the best. So I decided to just push through this and expand the store as much as I could right now.

All of these things should be en route to me...just waiting on the UPS man and then me packaging them up.

In no particular order:

Glutamine Glycol Chelate
Bulk Leucine
Maltodextrin
Arginine Ethyl Ester
Green Tea 50% EGCG Caps
Cndium Monneri
Grape Seed Extract Caps
5HTP Powder
Fenugreek Caps
Guggul Extract Caps
Hawthorn Berry Caps
Liver Support (Milk thistle/NAC)
Maca Caps
Milk Thistle Caps
Tribulus Caps 40%
Tribuls caps 60%
Tribulus Caps 80%
Betasitoserol Caps,
Lecithin 1200mg caps
Red Yeast Rice Caps
A Fatty Acid Complex

Now i know what many of you are thinking...so what...you can go anywhere and get most of those with your protein and everything else.

But, I am working on becoming the true "one-stop-shop" so you do nt have to go anywhere else. And I just might have a few suprises up my sleve as far as exclusive, hard to get items that helped position CNW as a leader in the first place. This time, though, there will be no issues with any governing bodies on their legalities as these are all legit, just really, really hard to get in a good supplement. Stay tuned. :)
You will truly become a one stop shop for me when you have topical hair loss supplements available again.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I hope everyone will come through for Matt when these items are available. I know I'll be ready with money in hand ;)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
How about some bulk DHEA powder?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
The FDA confiscated it from me when they visited. I dont hink it would be wise to re-stock. :(

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
F'in feds, I swear. "Pre-emptive" confiscations on things they "might" ban sounds like grounds for one doosey of lawsuit..ie harassment. Too bad lawyers cost so much, lol.

Me love CNW long time. Get ON protein in, keep your bulk powders..particularly aminos and you'll be golden.

Cap the cnidium..it tastes soooooo bad!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
The FDA confiscated it from me when they visited. I dont hink it would be wise to re-stock. :(
That sounds most inappropriate. I was unawre that DHEA was a "banned" substance, I still see it Wal-Mart, Vitaminn Shoppe and others.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
But who's going to stop the FDA from doing whatever they want?
On other matters, ON protein is a sure thing.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
great work, Matt. You know we like to shop!!!

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
"A fatty acid complex"......would this be good for joints?? starts with a "C" ends with "in"? :think:

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Matt, this list looks fantabulous. True we could go anywhere and get some of these items but your quality of product has always been the best to me. Looks like its ordering time.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
do you know any of the pricing yet? (sp. green tea caps and guggul extract caps)

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
The list looks good. Glad to hear you are trying to expand your business even in this time of despair.

Hope everything pulls through for you, hate it when bad things happen to good people.

Keep up the good work!! We're behind you!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
^ this is the long/jack powder
aahhhhh......so it is!!!

I missed the tricky Latin or Greek or botanical root/word thing.
...(BTW, stop using tricky Latin, Greek, and Botanical root/words; we of the non-scientist ilk have enough trouble as it is already!!!)

...just kidding. Thanks for the clarification.

tattoopierced1

oooh, AEE, RYR, and Fenugreek caps...very nice. Is the AEE going to come in powder or be capped?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
do you know any of the pricing yet? (sp. green tea caps and guggul extract caps)
Yes, I do know the pricing. :)

They will all be positition to be priced lower than similar products on the market, with the exception of two of them that will be priced the same as other products. I just could not get them any lower.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
"A fatty acid complex"......would this be good for joints?? starts with a "C" ends with "in"? :think:
Nah. It is an Omega 3, 9, 6(?) complex from different fat sources. Celadrin is still available too.

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
awesome Matt, it's good to see that you didn't throw the towel in and your still pushing on....everything will work out in the long run and you will be on top very soon...keep up the good work

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
5HTP powder!!! Awesome. Figures I just placed an order the other day :(

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Matt could you comment on the possiblity of making 7oh diacetate powder available? Alot of boys here, would creme themeselves for an oppertunity to stock up.

Don't mean to be a pain in the ass about it.. But i REALLY REALLY WANT SOME. :)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
That sounds most inappropriate. I was unawre that DHEA was a "banned" substance, I still see it Wal-Mart, Vitaminn Shoppe and others.
They can afford a lot of lawyers.

The list looks awesome, Matt. I'm skeptical about 3-6-9 products, are you still going to have the 1000 count fish oil caps? That's the best deal on fish caps I've seen anywhere.

Also, are you still looking into a multivitamin? I don't mean formulating your own, but just one to carry.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Matt could you comment on the possiblity of making 7oh diacetate powder available? Alot of boys here, would creme themeselves for an oppertunity to stock up.

Don't mean to be a pain in the ass about it.. But i REALLY REALLY WANT SOME. :)

Poobah speaketh the truth.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

The list looks awesome, Matt. I'm skeptical about 3-6-9 products, are you still going to have the 1000 count fish oil caps? That's the best deal on fish caps I've seen anywhere.

Also, are you still looking into a multivitamin? I don't mean formulating your own, but just one to carry.
Yes on both account. The fish oil will remain, and might pick up other size bottles for options and a multi or two is in the works as well.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

The fish oil will remain, yes, and maybe a few different sizes will be added. And a multi is on the way...just comparing specs on a few.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
CDB-

The fish oil will remain, yes, and maybe a few different sizes will be added. And a multi is on the way...just comparing specs on a few.

Poobah-

Last time I checked, the pricing I could get on the bulk powder was pretty bad (I could not sell it cheaper than the caps). I'll try to see if htta has changed since then.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
CDB-

Poobah-

Last time I checked, the pricing I could get on the bulk powder was pretty bad (I could not sell it cheaper than the caps). I'll try to see if that has changed since then.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
CDB-

Poobah-

Last time I checked, the pricing I could get on the bulk powder was pretty bad (I could not sell it cheaper than the caps). I'll try to see if that has changed since then.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Bump to the 7oh powder, I'd like to stock up on some of that as well.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Poobah-

The price can exceed that of the caps. Were not going to cap it (need I say more).

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Poobah-Last time I checked, the pricing I could get on the bulk powder was pretty bad (I could not sell it cheaper than the caps). I'll try to see if that has changed since then.
Sounds to me you need to find a better source... or perhaps a good set of knee pads.. :run:

Keep on it.. there is certainly a market for it.

peace.

Oh and just to clarify, My interset is mainly in 70h diacetate (for homebrewing)... probably different then 7oh powder used in lean extreme... but when I run out of 7oh diactate, I guess I'll have to settle for the oral variety. :(

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Poobah-

I case you forget... Last time he checked, the pricing he could get on the bulk powder was pretty bad (he could not sell it cheaper than the caps). He'll try to see if that has changed since then. :stick:

;)

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Poobah-

I case you forget... Last time he checked, the pricing he could get on the bulk powder was pretty bad (he could not sell it cheaper than the caps). He'll try to see if that has changed since then. :stick:

;)
lol.. Yes I know, hence I suggest knee pads may help in that regard. :D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
can someone tell me about Magnesium Creatine Chelate as its compared to cee

PROVERBS 4:13

PROVERBS 4:13

Awards
can someone tell me about Magnesium Creatine Chelate as its compared to cee
It would actually be best to stack the MCC with CEE .. I've used it in the Green Bulge product (click here to view my log on it) and the MCC stacked with CEE helped with additional strength gains and a bit more size than just using CEE as a stand alone. I did a review on the product but I would definately opt for the MCC powder (now that Custom will be carrying it) stacked with CEE powder over Green Bulge so you could play around with it to see which dosage works for best for you.

I found this article for you as well for MCC:

Creatine Chelated with Magnesium

Magnesium and creatine have been proven to provide beneficial effects in the same diverse areas of physiological activities. Since their biochemical roles are also closely interlaced in very specific reactions, researchers thought it logical to unite magnesium and creatine into a single compound. The formation of a chelate of creatine with magnesium using patented technology, can protect the creatine from this cyclization and make higher quantities of the physiologically active form of creatine available to the metabolic activities of the muscle cells and yield a higher energy status. Obviously, the Magnesium Creatine Chelate could serve to provide effective quantities of bioavailable magnesium, which along with its many other effects, will work intensely along with creatine to increase the muscle's ability to generate and recycle energy in the form of ATP.

The loading dose for creatine is a very large one; and even its subsequent maintenance dose remains quite high. Based upon the studies which have indicated that 20 grams per day for 2 weeks will increase muscle creatine by about 20%, and considering an average loss of 2 grams of creatinine per day, would indicate a relative creatine absorption of 15.4%. At most, the maximal rate of creatine absorption was found to be 32%, and this was on the first two days of the loading phase.

Given the low relative absorption rate for creatine, researchers theorized that the formation of a Magnesium Creatine Chelate could improve the absorption characteristics for the creatine.

In addition, the combining of magnesium and creatine would harness together two separate nutritional forces that have been shown to have positive effects on the heart, energy and muscular performance.

The following Fig. 3 summarizes the above:

Click Here for a Landscape PDF version of Fig 3. http://www.doctorphyto.com/Library/Editorials/Creatine_Information_and_Facts.htm#top

Magnesium Chelate Study

In a controlled clinical study (available upon request), Magnesium Creatine Chelate was compared to creatine monohydrate, as well as creatine given along with magnesium. This study indicates that the Magnesium Creatine Chelate out performs creatine monohydrate, as well as creatine monohydrate given with magnesium by a wide margin. Magnesium Creatine Chelate enhances the body's ability to generate and regenerate the ATP needed to provide the energy needed for muscular performance.

In the study, Magnesium Creatine Chelate outperformed creatine, as well as combined creatine given with magnesium. Given the roles that magnesium and creatine play in the generation of energy needed for muscular performance, it would make sense that a substance that provides both magnesium and creatine in a synergistic form would outperform creatine alone. http://www.doctorphyto.com/Library/Editorials/Creatine_Information_and_Facts.htm#top

Magnesium Chelate Benefits:

• Formation of Magnesium Creatine Chelate protects creatine from the cyclization of creatine to creatinine in the acidic pH of the stomach.
  • Chelate provides more active creatine to the bloodstream for subsequent incorporation into the cells of the muscle.
  • Chelate provides magnesium, which is involved in more energy producing systems than creatine, plus creatine requires magnesium for its energy producing cycle.
  • High doses of creatine are not required, since the chelate is not susceptible to acidic cyclization.
  • Gastric disturbances are eliminated since only doses approximately 20% of what would be needed with creatine monohydrate are required.
  • Sugar dosing is not required to effect efficient absorption, since insulin spiking it is not involved in its absorption.
  • Lipogenesis (fat generation) is not stimulated, since insulin spiking is completely unnecessary.
  • The body can remain in a glucagon dependant mode, resulting in fat flowing away from adipose tissue for use as a source of energy with the result being an increase in lean body mass ratio. http://www.doctorphyto.com/Library/Editorials/Creatine_Information_and_Facts.htm#top
Concluding Remarks

How much better Magnesium Creatine Chelate works as a performance enhancing nutrient, as compared to creatine monohydrate, is being heavily evaluated. It certainly appears to offer some real advantages. These advantages may stem from the magnesium bonding to the creatine in a way that limits the irreversible cyclization of creatine to inactive congener creatinine. This would enhance the amount of active creatine available for absorption. It may be that the magnesium chelate from of creatine eliminates creatine's need for an insulin spike for maximum muscle tissue retention. A true synergy of magnesium's and creatine's physiological effects, along with a "tissue targeting" phenomenon that has been observed with other chelates may be taking place. Two new human studies have recently concluded and when analyzed, may cast further light on the effectiveness of Magnesium Creatine Chelate. One study is under the direction of Dr. Robert DiSilvestro at Ohio State University, and the other is being conducted under the leadership of Dr. Lorrie Brilla at Western Washington University. http://www.doctorphyto.com/Library/Editorials/Creatine_Information_and_Facts.htm#top

References

1. Feldman E. "Creatine: A Dietary Supplement and Ergogenic Aid", Nutritional Reviews, Vol 57 No. 2:45-50, 1999.
  2. Clark JF, "Creatine: A Review of Its Nutritional Applications in Sports", Nutrition, Vol 14, No. 3, 322-324, 1998.
  3. Harris Rd, Soderlund K. Hultman E, "Elevation of Creatine in Resting and Exercising Muscle of Normal Subjects by Creatine Supplementation", Clin Sci 1992, 83:367.
  4. Green Al, Hultman E. MacDonald IA, Sewell DA, Greenhaff RI., "Carbohydrate Ingestion Augments Skeletal Muscle Creatine Accumulation During Creatine Supplementation in Man", Am J Physiol 1996: 271:E821.
  5. Vandengerg K. Gellis N, Vanleemputte M, et al, "Caffeine Counteracts the Ergogenic Action of Muscle Creatine Loading", J Appl Phys 1996; 80:452-457.
  6. S. Ferraro et al; Clin. Cardiol. 19, 9, 699-703 (1996)
  7. M. Cafiero et al; Clin Ter. 144, 4, 34-8 (1994).
  8. D.J. Chambers et al; Ann. Thorac. Surg. 6, 1, 67-75 (1996).
  9. P. guichard, J.E. Burkhardt and N.W. Seidler; Med. Hypotheses 45, 1, 41-44 (1995).
  10. M. Daniel Becque, John D. Lochmann, and Donald R. Melrose "Effects of oral creatine supplementation on muscular strength and body composition", Med & Sci in Sports & Exercise, 32, No.3, 654-658 (March 2000).
http://www.doctorphyto.com/Library/Editorials/Creatine_Information_and_Facts.htm#Creatine%20Chelated%20with%20Magnesium

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: thanks for all the info thats good stuff to know.... its amazing how far they have brought creatine along since the days of crappy gritty old creatine monohydrate that the second you stop taking you lose half your gains.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so is this the same thing that is refered to as KreAklyn?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
No. Kre-Alklyn is bascially creatine and baking soda to make it have a stable pH. Its good stuff too, just different.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
what about the BCAAs? I saw them on the site and am due to purchase some, but they're out of stock.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
You got me very interested in these:

Cndium Monneri

It's good to see you back in full force Custom! :dance: