The thread where I ask you if you want this :)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Tongkat Ali / Long Jax?

Tribulus Powder?

Grape Seed Extract?

Last edited:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I'd like all 3 especially the last one. Powder is always preferable as one can adjust dosing accordingly. Capping can cause issues, especially determining proper dose and appropriate cap sizing. In the end I'd buy either capped or bulk powder though.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Most definately would like to have the longjack and tribulus. Not real sure what the grape seed extract does, need to start reading up.

tattoopierced1

well, that all depends on how many mgs in each cap....

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
LONG JACK please!!!

but hold off on the 50:1 and see if you could source the 100:1 stuff

Either way id still buy it but less to dose with the 100:1 stuff.

if you could cap it at around 200mg then it would rock!!!

I personally have experimented with it at around a gram per day and damn it works nicely.

But its test boosting effects are short lived so multiple dosing is required thus the 200mg caps would be nice :)

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Grapeseed Extract is a superb and cost effective antioxidant, probable BP controller, Kidney and Liver detoxifier. I mix high ECGC Green Tea and Grapeseed extracts with NAC as a personal thrice daily health combo at low cost and hopefully high value.

Bryan,

I've read user feedback where people say the 50:1 Longjack extract was superior for Libido enhancing effect than the 100:1, speculation is something good was filtered out when the potentcy was increased. No personal experience with either.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Grape seed extract for sure..in bulk powder. I make a custom mix for my family.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
does the grape seed extract dissolve easily?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
The LongJax is a weird thing. I can get the 100:1 no problem, but some company threw all these studies at me showing their specialized 20:1 was way more potent, even though in theory it should be only 1/5 the potency. But I think a good capped version should be no problem either way.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Grape Seed extract should not be missed by anyone seeking optimal health. Very good stuff indeed - right up there with GTE.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tongkat Ali / Long Jax?

Tribulus Powder?

Grape Seed Extract?
As long as it is quality product. I love using this stuff makes my mood so much better (LH++). I've used from many places and you'd be supprised how bad most product is. I'd definately try, but Tribulus is the most diffculty i've ever had in finding 'real' material. The price I pay right now for a month of each is very high, but bad product is worthless.

You guys have never did me wrong, so I'd definately have faith enough to try.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'll buy all 3 powder form. 100:1 for the longjack. Nice to see things rolling along, Matt! ;) Any time frame on these or on GEE powder yet? Thanks.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I actually got an email regarding the GEE powder this morning:

Hi Matt,
My director of operation just let me know that we are completly out of stock on the Glutamine Ethyl Ester and do not have a current lead time for it and the Arginine Ethyl Ester is packed in 20kg drums. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.
Thanks
Lorraine

So it may be a few more weeks on that. Sorry. :(

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Is the Grape Seed Extract going to be standardized for OPCs?

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated on that GEE powder.