Product Request Thread

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Now that I have to get some new stuff in, what do you guys want to see? Preferably capped products as I want to start to get away from powders as much as possible.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I have some green tea caps on the way with a 45% EGCG content, similar to the product put out by PrimaForce.

redraiderdave

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you will be getting 5% Minoxidil any time soon?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
No...we're talking just very safe stuff here.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i would say maybe go with bulk fish oils that you already have but with a higher EPA/DHA as well as bulk flax seed oil pills

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Is Sulbutiamine considered "safe." Seems Biotest doesn't have a problem and I would love to see you cary it again.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
How about capped ALCAR and capped bulk HMB? I hate capping those myself.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Oh and I would definately be in for 1000 caps of higher strength fish oil :)

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
2nd to the capped k-r-ala and capped Rhodiola Rosea (500mg) please

anabolicfreak

Awards
Bulk leucine
Capped ALCAR
fenugreek
maca
cnidium
k-r-ala

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
I think all the suggestion are really good. The only thing I would add, would be maybe a ZMA product or some other type of sleepaid.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
cnidium??
Cnidium Monnier comes from the plant Cnidium monnieri, a plant which grows in China, and whose seeds are used in a variety of applications in classical Chinese medicine. In fact, Cnidium seeds are found in bulk in many Chinese pharmacies and health food stores. Traditional uses have included its use for various skin conditions, and also as a natural libido booster for men. The primary constituents of this herb include glucides, osthol, coumarins, hepatoprotective sesquiterpenes, and imperatorin, with osthol being considered the key active constituent. Several preliminary lab studies suggest the Cnidium Monnier has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-histamine properties. Cnidium may also have some anti-cancer properties, but human trials have not yet been performed to validate this claim. Cnidium Monnier is often found in combination with other well-known herbal aphrodisiacs such as Catuaba, Muirapauma, Passion Flower, Maca, Horny Goat Weed, Tribulis Terrestris, and Yohimbe Bark, though most commercial products greatly exaggerate their claims of improved erectile function, increases in stamina & sexual energy, higher intensity of orgasmic climaxes, and overall enhanced libido.

TimG

Awards
Aniracetam
Glucoronolactone (sp?)
ALCar

Personally i prefer the bulk powders.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate,Citrus Aurantium Extract / Synephrine ,

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Custom,
I would really, really, really, really, really love the new version of Power Jolt w/ sulbutamine.

Please?

The original rocked, and I can only imagine with sulbut.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Di-Arginine Orotate
Madnesium Orotate
Potassium Orotate

these would be AWESOME!!!!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
The new Power Jolt should be back in nest week.

I think I will be able to do a lot of these...just a matter of figuring out which ones will take a priority.

tattoopierced1

any word on when the Flex Support will be in? Also, are you still selling the ATD stuff or not?

stream187

Board Supporter
Awards
Will you consider shipping international now that you only carry "safe" products?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
On the Flex Support, we are just clearing the labels for compliance issues; hopefully that should be done next week. No go on the ATD.

PROVERBS 4:13

Awards
Here's a few more suggestions:

• capped or powder magnesium creatine chelate
  • capped combo of NAC/Milk Thistle/R-ALA
  • capped Orotic Acid

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, seems like we could do those. :)

To the guys who want capped K-R-ALA, what mg strength should it be?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind though I am almost in debt now with things, so only a few things can be done at any one time.

asianid

Awards
capped magnesium creatine chelate with GMS, like you do with the CreEthyl EXTREME

Awards
:think: just a thought .. how about hawthorn berry or celery seed extract?

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Citrulline Malate...Preferably big bottles--if we can't get the powder. It takes a good 5 grams to get the job done. Bump on the K-R-ALA.

Will you be restocking the Glycerol Mono Stearate?

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
the K-R-ALA with biotin at 250mgs would be a definite sale from me

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
maca, fenugreek, sesamin, a dirt bike like you can get over on 1fast... errr i am just listing stuff

IheartAvantLabs

Awards
Muira Puama... Its about to be a big thing, trust me.

Just to give everyone a hint of what Iv'e been doing... A high potency extract can be made out Muira Puama, but its like a thirty day process. Give some incredibly power full results though.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
Muira Puama... Its about to be a big thing, trust me.

Just to give everyone a hint of what Iv'e been doing... A high potency extract can be made out Muira Puama, but its like a thirty day process. Give some incredibly power full results though.
care to elaborate on this?