need some neuroactives
- 06-10-2008, 09:29 PM
- 06-11-2008, 10:23 AM
All add those to the list of things to get. We have been looking for Huperzine for some time now. It is finding a inexpensive source, as this can be very costly. We are also looking for Hordenine 99%, Vinpocetine.
06-11-2008, 11:17 AM
Sounds good. The second aniracetam goes up, I will be ordering. Acetyl-l-carnitine + Aniracetam is one of the best nootropic stacks available.
On another note, piperine would also be a good addition. Curcumin is an awsome nootropic/anti-inflammatory/antioxidant on its own, but has almost zero bioavailability unless coupled with piperine.
06-23-2008, 06:02 PM
07-07-2008, 10:29 PM
08-14-2008, 01:20 PM
08-14-2008, 02:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matt T in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2003, 07:10 PM
- By wojo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 01-30-2003, 05:37 PM
- By macattack in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 01-29-2003, 08:36 PM
- By spoofy in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-30-2002, 11:43 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2002, 07:21 AM