nutrient partion/insulin resistance creation

1. nutrient partion/insulin resistance creation

Going on vacation and wanted to create something that might have similar effects of Anabolic Pump to keep fat loss at a minimum. What do you guys think

NA R-ALA 250mg
    White Kidney Bean Extract 500mg
    GTE 400mg
    Banaba 1% 500mg
    Bitter Melon Extract 300mg
    Cinnamon Bark Extract 750mg
    Gymnema sylvestre 400mg

Thanks for any input guys.

2. looks good
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

3. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    looks good
    Thanks, appreciate it. Their's a lot more stuff I could add in but I wanted to keep it simple. Was thinking of Forskolin and Resveratrol.
    •   

4. Hadn't heard about White Kidney Bean Extract. I assume it helps with glucose somehow though. Looks like you got some good compounds there.
    One of those + the real thing would be magic

5. I would hold off on the Forskolin. Main reason it takes time to kick in, while you are on vacation all it would give you is a little bit of bloating and gas. Check this forum there is a thread I started for insulin resistance supplements. The idea came from a Charles Poliquin article. Your formula looks good though.

6. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    I would hold off on the Forskolin. Main reason it takes time to kick in, while you are on vacation all it would give you is a little bit of bloating and gas. Check this forum there is a thread I started for insulin resistance supplements. The idea came from a Charles Poliquin article. Your formula looks good though.
    Thanks, I'll check it out.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Glucosamine causes insulin resistance
    By Fried Cheese in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 03:36 PM
  2. Igf-1 and insulin resistance
    By ejg700 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 06:40 PM
  3. T3/AAS and Insulin Resistance
    By David Dunn in forum Anabolics