2perdrol

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a bad looking supplement, this is taken from the write-up...

Basically a formula that would have a potent anabolic that worked on the androgen receptors - but would be a second generation product because of the other stuff I think would act synergistically with it. Hence, the name “2perdrol” (pronounced “Two-perdrol” which rhymes with “Superdrol” and “PooperCall” and a bunch of other things). which is a really nice anabolic So the main ingredient is 2a, 17a dimethyl etiocholan 3-one , 17 b-ol (10mgs/cap) which is a really nice anabolic. Then I added , 3,4- Divanillyltetrahydrofuran ( 500 mgs) which originally was in “ActivaTe” - produced by Designer Supps, and ripped off by basically every unoriginal schmuck in the industry, without giving them credit. This stuff lowers SHBG, which is binding protein that binds to androgens, making less of them bioavailable…by adding this to my 2perdrol, you’ll have more of the active ingredient running around in your body, free and bioavailable.

And finally, I added L-carnitine L-tartrate ( 500 mgs), which increases the amount of androgen receptors (and their expression) that your body has, thereby giving you more of them for all that nice active (and bioavailable) ingredient to bind on to, to work it’s anabolic magic on your receptors.

TexasHD

Awards
Very intersting product. Might consider for a pulse cycle. any recomendations?

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
And finally, I added L-carnitine L-tartrate ( 500 mgs), which increases the amount of androgen receptors (and their expression) that your body has, thereby giving you more of them for all that nice active (and bioavailable) ingredient to bind on to, to work it’s anabolic magic on your receptors.
I am super curious now. I have never heard this before about any form of carnitine. :blink: How does it work to achieve this?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: effects of feeding and L-carnitine.

Kraemer WJ, Spiering BA, Volek JS, Ratamess NA, Sharman MJ, Rubin MR, French DN, Silvestre R, Hatfield DL, Van Heest JL, Vingren JL, Judelson DA, Deschenes MR, Maresh CM.
Human Performance Laboratory, Department of Kinesiology, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269-1110, USA. [email protected]

PURPOSE: The purpose of this investigation was to determine the effects of 3 wk of L-carnitine L-tartrate (LCLT) supplementation and post-resistance-exercise (RE) feeding on hormonal and androgen receptor (AR) responses. METHODS: Ten resistance-trained men (mean+/-SD: age, 22+/-1 yr; mass, 86.3+/-15.3 kg; height, 181+/-11 cm) supplemented with LCLT (equivalent to 2 g of L-carnitine per day) or placebo (PL) for 21 d, provided muscle biopsies for AR determinations, then performed two RE protocols: one followed by water intake, and one followed by feeding (8 kcal.kg body mass, consisting of 56% carbohydrate, 16% protein, and 28% fat). RE protocols were randomized and included serial blood draws and a 1-h post-RE biopsy. After a 7-d washout period, subjects crossed over, and all experimental procedures were repeated. RESULTS: LCLT supplementation upregulated (P<0.05) preexercise AR content compared with PL (12.9+/-5.9 vs 11.2+/-4.0 au, respectively). RE increased (P<0.05) AR content compared with pre-RE values in the PL trial only. Post-RE feeding significantly increased AR content compared with baseline and water trials for both LCLT and PL. Serum total testosterone concentrations were suppressed (P<0.05) during feeding trials with respect to corresponding water and pre-RE values. Luteinizing hormone demonstrated subtle, yet significant changes in response to feeding and LCLT. CONCLUSION: In summary, these data demonstrated that: 1) feeding after RE increased AR content, which may result in increased testosterone uptake, and thus enhanced luteinizing hormone secretion via feedback mechanisms; and 2) LCLT supplementation upregulated AR content, which may promote recovery from RE.

PMID: 16826026 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

In addition, it seems that LCLT supplementation may also influence exercise-induced responses in the pituitary-gonadal axis, although hormonal concentrations remained within normal physiological limits. LCLT’s primary means of action, however, appears to be an upregulation in AR content following 21 d of supplementation. Finally, based on the results of the present study, LCLT and feeding may independently and synergistically enhance the hormonal environment following RE and promote recovery.

wood23

wood23

Awards
What type of pct would you come up with when putting together a formulation at CC. Is there still a rep around?????

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would use this to run in a PCT. Take this dose 3 times per day. However you still should look into a Proper PCT which there are tons of threads on this forum about that. Because there are products that are needed in PCT that we do not sell, SERM, AI, etc...

LJ 100:1 100mg
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 400 MG
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 500 MG
N-acetyl-L-cysteine 500 MG
Vitamin C 1000 MG
Saw Palmetto Berries 150 MG
Policosanol 5 MG
Hawthorn Berries 250 MG
Red Yeast Rice 500 MG
Coenzyme Q10 100 MG
Milk Thistle 750 MG

3,4-Divanil- Lowers SHBG during cycle free up androgens and making them more available in the body.

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate - increases the amount of androgen receptors

NAC - Liver Protectant, anti-oxidant.

Vitamin C - Anti oxidant but also helps lower the stress hormone cortisol.

Saw Palmetto - Saw palmetto works to prevent testosterone from converting into dihydrotestosterone, the hormone thought to cause prostrate cells to multiply, leading to an enlarged prostate.

Policosanol - Lowers bad cholesterol that increases during a cycle.

Hawthorn - Helps with high blood pressure and aid in cardiovascular health

Red Yeast Rice - Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides

Coenzyme Q10 - Antioxidant, Cardioprotective, Protects against heart attacks, Lowers blood pressure

Milk Thistle - Great protectant for the liver, lower bad cholesterol

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Not a bad looking supplement, this is taken from the write-up...

Basically a formula that would have a potent anabolic that worked on the androgen receptors - but would be a second generation product because of the other stuff I think would act synergistically with it. Hence, the name “2perdrol” (pronounced “Two-perdrol” which rhymes with “Superdrol” and “PooperCall” and a bunch of other things). which is a really nice anabolic So the main ingredient is 2a, 17a dimethyl etiocholan 3-one , 17 b-ol (10mgs/cap) which is a really nice anabolic. Then I added , 3,4- Divanillyltetrahydrofuran ( 500 mgs) which originally was in “ActivaTe” - produced by Designer Supps, and ripped off by basically every unoriginal schmuck in the industry, without giving them credit. This stuff lowers SHBG, which is binding protein that binds to androgens, making less of them bioavailable…by adding this to my 2perdrol, you’ll have more of the active ingredient running around in your body, free and bioavailable.

How many caps do you get in a batch? And it's 10mg 2a, 17a, Dimethyl-Etiocholan-3-one, 17b-ol per 2 caps?