Anthony Roberts Products have arrived

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CustomCapsule has teamed up with AR to bring you a new product.

Its a transdermal cream which is very effective at minimizing level handels and sub q fat which is called NicoLean

It can be found in the product section on customcapsule.com

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is the first of several AR products to come out. Please visit the site under product section to see some of the others

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Why the hell did you team up with that Hack?

You shouldn't advertise it.. you're a great company.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why the hell did you team up with that Hack?

You shouldn't advertise it.. you're a great company.

Lol,

You don't like AR.

Well they are good prods, We wouldn't produce them if they weren't

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
AR ? He's a pretty shady character IMO. Good luck with business though because you have an innovative company that can do good in the industry.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow! What a marketing disaster. AR (Anthony Connors) is pretty much universally despised and widely recognized as a fraud....by almost everyone...

This will definitely taint you Custom...

I think he is presently being sued by a reputable doctor he slandered on his site which had the immediate result of his site/blog being removed...you can read some of this stuff especially all the posts by Dr. John Crisler over at the prof..musc.. forum.

It is hard to believe you would get involved with Anthony Connors...he's pissed off a lot of people...he loves to promote his steroid guru status in the media as well as possibly profit from grey area things...some of which got you into trouble at one time brother...

...you best believe he (a convicted felon) can bring unwanted attention to you...

Enough said...you're a big boy...I'm sure you know what you're doing. Good luck to you Custom.

Anthony Connors, are we talking about the same guy?

Regardless guys its not like I have someone coming into the place mixing this and that without me looking. I am still one mfg. Just slapping someones logo on the finished product. Those that have used customcapsule know we make quality products. Check out some of the new stuff. If you like whats in it give it a try. You know you are going to be getting what you paid for .

Best regards,

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
custom is a great company....good luck guys

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I promise all of you right now we will never deviate from the quality and service we have based CustomCapsule on.

Thank you all for your wonderful support these past two years

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I must mention that although he may have a well earned reputation on many to several boards (I watched him devastate M&M) he certainly has a way of reinventing himself and continueing to prosper in the industry...much, much, much more than any of the random, anonymous, message board want-a-be personalities, contributors and characters have the ability or the ambition to.

I don't have to like him and neither do you. But I do believe he is and has done more (good or bad) in this cyber community and industry than most, if not all, nay sayers or supporters, on this board or any other.

Good luck with your new line CC

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I promise all of you right now we will never deviate from the quality and service we have based CustomCapsule on.

Thank you all for your wonderful support these past two years
hey we know. and some of things he has done are pretty good. he has wrote some good papers as well. Just as long as you guys are the ones making the product it should be OK. but as a supporter this is not the best marketing idea.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by datBtrue
Wow! What a marketing disaster. AR (Anthony Connors) is pretty much universally despised and widely recognized as a fraud....by almost everyone...

This will definitely taint you Custom...

I think he is presently being sued by a reputable doctor he slandered on his site which had the immediate result of his site/blog being removed...you can read some of this stuff especially all the posts by Dr. John Crisler over at the prof..musc.. forum.

It is hard to believe you would get involved with Anthony Connors...he's pissed off a lot of people...he loves to promote his steroid guru status in the media as well as possibly profit from grey area things...some of which got you into trouble at one time brother...

...you best believe he (a convicted felon) can bring unwanted attention to you...

Enough said...you're a big boy...I'm sure you know what you're doing. Good luck to you Custom.
Interesting story.

Custom, could you explain a little more about these products?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol wtf is up with the whole transdermal nicotine...???:toofunny:

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
IIRC, nicotine can have localized effects on adipose tissue when applied transdermally... not in the sense you think of when smoking a cigarette.

lol wtf is up with the whole transdermal nicotine...???:toofunny:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
IIRC, nicotine can have localized effects on adipose tissue when applied transdermally... not in the sense you think of when smoking a cigarette.
I understand that but def just a lil different...I'll def be sticking with napalm/clen

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Not odd at all..it's actually a solid concept and one I have experimented with before.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
wow, checked this out because im always looking to try new things but 60 bucks, wow! Ill took with the tried and proven avant transdermals for that price

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Can this product help me quit smoking?

J/K

Emma

Awards
AR ? He's a pretty shady character IMO. Good luck with business though because you have an innovative company that can do good in the industry.
Hey, I know this is an old thred but was trying to find out what happened. I heard that Anthony Roberts was some kind of AS guru and his website was seized? - I guess there is a story about him on steroidtimes.com with some crazy cartoon but haven't checked it out yet. Anyone know more information?

spartan300

Awards
can't find it under products. tried searching for it, still can't find it

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm hoping CC didn't do this deal.from the looks of it though they got smart and bailed out

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, I know this is an old thred but was trying to find out what happened. I heard that Anthony Roberts was some kind of AS guru and his website was seized? - I guess there is a story about him on steroidtimes.com with some crazy cartoon but haven't checked it out yet. Anyone know more information?
His blog is still up. Its like anthonyroberts.info I think