Yellow Gold

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Well, I don't want to step on toes or cause any arguments, but I think I could answer this question.

Yellow Gold is a product specific to USP Labs, with standardizations and sources exclusive to USP Labs LLC., CC is more than welcome to source a Berberine HCL extract, but this would not be Yellow Gold, just as stinging Nettle Root Extract is not necessarily ActivaTE in its entirety.

May I ask why you would need Yellow Gold in bulk from another provider, however? Nutraplanet is selling a three month's supply for ~30 dollars.

Sorry CC if this was inappropriate.

simpledude

Awards
Well, I don't want to step on toes or cause any arguments, but I think I could answer this question.

Yellow Gold is a product specific to USP Labs, with standardizations and sources exclusive to USP Labs LLC., CC is more than welcome to source a Berberine HCL extract, but this would not be Yellow Gold, just as stinging Nettle Root Extract is not necessarily ActivaTE in its entirety.

May I ask why you would need Yellow Gold in bulk from another provider, however? Nutraplanet is selling a three month's supply for ~30 dollars.

Sorry CC if this was inappropriate.
I always support NP but I don't wanna cap it so I asked CC to add it to the ingredient list

I did not know that Yellow Gold was a USP Labs specific product and did not mean to step on any toes

but stryder said he is looking into capping YG and I will wait

I am an avid AP an P-Slin user and was looking for bulk alternatives even though I stocked up during the sale

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 33
mstep Supplements 2
Supplements 2
kbayne Supplements 32
Distilled Water Supplements 21