Turkesterone or Ecdysterone?

<^>

Awards
why does it take always a week or 2 for a response from u guys?

i cant imagine ordering from u guys.....

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why does it take always a week or 2 for a response from u guys?

i cant imagine ordering from u guys.....
they are crap

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Sorry i hadnt seen this before, but both are being worked on

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Say that to my face:hitit:
THEY ARE CRAP
........................´?).........
.....................,/..../........
..................../..../ .............
............./´?/' .../´?/ ?/\......
........../'/.../... ./.../..././?\....
........('(....(.... (....(.. /'...)....
.........\................. ..\/..../....
..........\......................../.....
...........\....................../......
.............\.................../.......

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
THEY ARE CRAP
........................´?).........
.....................,/..../........
..................../..../ .............
............./´?/' .../´?/ ?/\......
........../'/.../... ./.../..././?\....
........('(....(.... (....(.. /'...)....
.........\................. ..\/..../....
..........\......................../.....
...........\....................../......
.............\.................../.......
Thats not to my face, thats through the safety of a pc, and like most cowards you use insults instead of a discerning brain, any intelligent human would look at the products on offer, the thousands of satisfied customers, and now with the new facility opened, one of the fastest turn arounds of any supplement company, however considering your lack of intelligence and your inability to comprehend what ive just said, i shall stop trying to reason with you, BTW how long have you been deformed, most people wave with all their fingers not just one, i have to agree with you your fingers ARE CRAP, as you cannot use them properly, sorry but we dont give new hands, just the best ingredients and sports supplements.

I would negg you again, but i feel you have been negged your whole life, so il offer you a break, learn to use your brain, learn to reason, and learn to show respect. RS

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the new facility I am sure CC will really BOOM. Its hard being busy and keeping up just give them a break.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok; soooo back to the original question..... :dunno:

:wave2:

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For my money, full spectrum Rhaponticum Carthamoides can't be beat.

It contains not only all of the signifcant ecdysterones, but more and more are just now being identified (see ecdybase.org). They're also found in the proper ratios in that plant, referred to in the former Soviet research as "levseins".

Turk looked great on paper in some of the said studies, however experience with the isolated turks that did make it to market did not yield expected results. In that respect, Turk followed the lead of every other isolated ecdysterone..... none have measured up to full spectrum RCE.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Can we get this stuff instead? :D

It contains not only all of the signifcant ecdysterones, but more and more are just now being identified (see ecdybase.org). They're also found in the proper ratios in that plant, referred to in the former Soviet research as "levseins".

Turk looked great on paper in some of the said studies, however experience with the isolated turks that did make it to market did not yield expected results. In that respect, Turk followed the lead of every other isolated ecdysterone..... none have measured up to full spectrum RCE.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

You are right, and its a much better quality extract, i will make the suggestion to jesse, i think its the way foward to get only the highest quality extracts to use.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, is THIS the type you will be carrying? AND - when will it be available?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
So, is THIS the type you will be carrying? AND - when will it be available?
I cant make those promises, but i promise to get this seriously considered and viewed, and hopefully it will be a go ahead.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome - PLEASE post up when it has arrived :)

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Sorry i hadnt seen this before, but both are being worked on
Russian.
Everything I have ever bought from you guys is good stuff.
Which usually gets co-opted by my brother and cousins because they see the plentiful amount of caps.

I will be awaiting the ecdysterone from you guys.
And could you possible get some 95-99% resveratrol too.

Everything else I need, you guys already have.

Kudos on the great service and products.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Russian.
Everything I have ever bought from you guys is good stuff.
Which usually gets co-opted by my brother and cousins because they see the plentiful amount of caps.

I will be awaiting the ecdysterone from you guys.
And could you possible get some 95-99% resveratrol too.

Everything else I need, you guys already have.

Kudos on the great service and products.
We are doing our best, at the moment jesse is working on quite a few new products to bring to the allready outstanding lineup.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Still in progress guys, raws have to be aquired, then tested, its a long process, but everyone is working flat out at CC.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Still in progress guys, raws have to be aquired, then tested, its a long process, but everyone is working flat out at CC.
Thanks russian.
I have infinite patience.
I think a high potency ecdy/resv mix would be a good long term leaning out/adaptogen/mild AI mix.