Do you think this would be a good fat loss combo?

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
Tetradecyl Thioacetic Acid (TTA)
Coleus Forskohilii
Fennel
marshmallow root
potassium pyruvate
garcinia cambogia
PEA
Hordenine

Custom Capsule would need some new powders but I think it would work great. I would need to work out percentages though. Any input ?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The tta and coleus would be a definate. I would throw some rasberry k, yohimbe, and na-rala in their as well.

Ether

Awards
Looks good though I would personally add rasberry ketones. I to am waiting on some of the items on your list to come in before I purchase, hopefully very soon though.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tetradecyl Thioacetic Acid (TTA)
Coleus Forskohilii
Fennel
marshmallow root
potassium pyruvate
garcinia cambogia
PEA
Hordenine

Custom Capsule would need some new powders but I think it would work great. I would need to work out percentages though. Any input ?
1) If you have TTA in there, you definitely need Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract to accommodate some of TTA's sides
2) Coleus Forskohlii is great. Be sure to get enough of the active, Forskolin. You would need between 50mg and 100mg of Forkolin daily.
3) I would drop the Marshmallow Root and if you want to use Garcina Cambogia, be sure to get a minimum of 3 000mg of the active, HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid). If you can't, then drop it. No need to underdose.
4) I would definitely add Green Tea Extract (minimum of 600mg EGCG daily)
5) Add Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (or Mucuna Pruriens L-Dopa) for thyroid synthesis. Bacopa Monnieri should help in converting T4 to metabolically active T3 thyroid hormone.
6) Add Raspberry Ketones
7) Add Synephrine
8) Add Yohimhine HCL