Rate my test booster/make suggestions

  1. New Member
    seville55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    28.5%

    Rate my test booster/make suggestions


    Hey all, I'm looking to make the strongest, best natty test booster around.

    I'm thinking about this:

    Avena Sativa Powder 500 MG N/A
    Coleus Forskohlii 225 MG N/A
    Maca powder 550 MG N/A
    Naringin 50 MG N/A
    Grape Seed Extract 250 MG N/A
    Rhodiola rosea Root 300 MG N/A
    Horny Goat Weed Extract 600 MG N/A
    Tribulus terrestris 600 MG N/A
    4 Divanillytetrahydrofuran 95% 600 MG N/A
    Tongkat Ali Extract 675 MG N/A
    Spirulina 210 MG N/A


    8 caps per serving.

    Some comments: I'd like to see a higher extract of horny goat weed extract with more iicarin, and also LJ100.

    Your guys thoughts? I would plan on doing 4 caps in the morning and 4 at night at first, and then progessing to 8/8. Any suggestions?

    Thanks!

    EDIT: also i'd like to see some bioprene.

  2. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,217
    Rep Power
    3821
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    55.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Ditch the Spirulina, everything else looks good, LJ100 should be on the site shortly.
  3. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    47.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    similar to mine


    Coleus Forskohlii 200mg
    Naringin 100mg
    Quercertin 100mg
    Resveratrol 400mg
    Horny Goat Weed Extract 50% 400mg
    4 Divanillytetrahydrofuran 95% 400mg
    (possible)LJ100 200mg
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2868
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    54.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seville55 View Post
    Hey all, I'm looking to make the strongest, best natty test booster around.

    I'm thinking about this:

    Avena Sativa Powder 500 MG N/A
    Coleus Forskohlii 225 MG N/A
    Maca powder 550 MG N/A
    Naringin 50 MG N/A
    Grape Seed Extract 250 MG N/A
    Rhodiola rosea Root 300 MG N/A
    Horny Goat Weed Extract 600 MG N/A
    Tribulus terrestris 600 MG N/A
    4 Divanillytetrahydrofuran 95% 600 MG N/A
    Tongkat Ali Extract 675 MG N/A
    Spirulina 210 MG N/A


    8 caps per serving.

    Some comments: I'd like to see a higher extract of horny goat weed extract with more iicarin, and also LJ100.

    Your guys thoughts? I would plan on doing 4 caps in the morning and 4 at night at first, and then progessing to 8/8. Any suggestions?

    Thanks!

    EDIT: also i'd like to see some bioprene.
    ditch the spirulina adn the trib and boost the horny goat weed and LJ100
  5. Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    253
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    67.14%

    LJ100 will be on there. We have been hit hard by storms and much electricity as well as internet are out across the state. I apologize for the delayed responses
  6. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    25.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Bump for Forskolin dosage checks...

    About to create my own blend as well, but I'm a bit confused at how much of the Forskolin 20% should be used. On numerous threads here, I read that an effective dose is between 50-100mg. I read that an example was AN Drive, where 6 caps is right around 50mg Forskolin.

    But you guys are taking ~225mg dosages? Am I getting lost in the conversions or something? How much of CustomCapsule's Forskolin should be taken daily for the good stuff!!! Thanks.


    Also - what is LJ100? From the sounds of it, I should wait for it to show up on the site before my order. Any ETA on that?
    And lastly - Horny Goat Weed 50%... when I pull it up, it says Icariin 10%.. same thing or was it changed? Considering at going with 1g (taken 3 times daily)
  7. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774631
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602;
    Bump for Forskolin dosage checks...

    About to create my own blend as well, but I'm a bit confused at how much of the Forskolin 20% should be used. On numerous threads here, I read that an effective dose is between 50-100mg. I read that an example was AN Drive, where 6 caps is right around 50mg Forskolin.

    But you guys are taking ~225mg dosages? Am I getting lost in the conversions or something? How much of CustomCapsule's Forskolin should be taken daily for the good stuff!!! Thanks.
    It might help to distinguish between Coleus Forskohlii (the plant) and Forskolin (the active compound in the plant). When you see an ingredient stated as Coleus Forskohlii 225mg, it refers to the (powder) extract, not the active. Forskolin 20% in this case would mean you get 20% active (or 45mg of Forskolin) in the 225mg of Coleus Forskohlii.

    You should aim at 50mg-100mg of Forskolin daily.

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602;
    ...
    Also - what is LJ100? From the sounds of it, I should wait for it to show up on the site before my order. Any ETA on that?
    And lastly - Horny Goat Weed 50%... when I pull it up, it says Icariin 10%.. same thing or was it changed? Considering at going with 1g (taken 3 times daily)
    LJ100 or LongJack is a brand name for an extract of the plant Eurycoma Longifolia, also known as Tongkat Ali. It simply means that 100gr of Tongkat Ali powder are required to produce 1gr of the extract. Some claim it is the most potent concentration of Eurycoma Longifolia available. Tongkat Ali is a compound postulated to enhance libido, boost free testosterone levels, aid in cases of erectile dysfunction, support weight-loss, and so on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602;
    ......And lastly - Horny Goat Weed 50%... when I pull it up, it says Icariin 10%.. same thing or was it changed? Considering at going with 1g (taken 3 times daily)
    Horny Goat Weed 50% Icariin has the same active as Horny Goat Weed 10%, only 5 times more.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. why does AI + test booster make me sweat so much?
    By ponysteak in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 07:47 PM
  2. Should I extend my Test Booster cycle?
    By xGenericx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 02:55 PM
  3. Will a test booster make any difference in pct?
    By hungryH in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 01:38 AM
  4. Will a test booster make any difference in pct?
    By hungryH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 01:51 AM
  5. STARTING MY TEST BOOSTER
    By bi0hazurd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 12:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in