add to cart?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i spent all this time customizing my own supplement, and there is no option anywhere on the page to "add to cart." i feel retarded that i cant find it, but i swear it isnt on the page. where the hell is it? :frustrate

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It should appear to the right of the ingredient list. Remeber when you make your formula, to the right of the "Daily Value" is a plus sign, you have to add it into your capsule. You can't just simply type in how much you want. I had the same problem when I first went to the site.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
It should appear to the right of the ingredient list. Remeber when you make your formula, to the right of the "Daily Value" is a plus sign, you have to add it into your capsule. You can't just simply type in how much you want. I had the same problem when I first went to the site.
yeah, i figured out the problem last night. the website isnt friendly with all web browsers. my unupdated version of firefox isnt compatible with the layout. lots of pieces were missing compared to when i visited the site using AOL Explorer. It might be worth it toconsult your web host. i was almost discouraged from ordering... almost :)

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i figured out the problem last night. the website isnt friendly with all web browsers. my unupdated version of firefox isnt compatible with the layout. lots of pieces were missing compared to when i visited the site using AOL Explorer. It might be worth it toconsult your web host. i was almost discouraged from ordering... almost :)
Wannabehulk, I apologize about this. The site is very dynamic and it is difficult to make it work perfect in all browsers. We have done what I believe to be our best and as far as I know it should work fine in most as long as they are the latest versions. If you update your firefox it should function properly.

Best regards