BCAA Extend Limade

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
So i just received a sample of this and got really excited because it came in a one pound container, but it is only about a quarter full. Still want to thank CC though, just got my hopes up. anyways heres my thoughts on the product

Taste 8/10 Little bitter but damn refreshing.
Mix ability 9/10 BCAA are a pain to mix so you cant expect to much but this product seemed to totally dissolve after sitting for about ten minutes.
Effective 10/10 Of course since i only tried it twice now I can't judge it fully but i did notice i am not sore today from my workout yesterday. Thats a sign that these are quality BCAA. ( I Bet a two day run of Cell tech would have put at least 10 pounds on me, LOL)

Overall I would buy this product if i was ordering stuff from custom capsule, I would like them to make the container short and fat so it would be easier to get into to scoop and maybe throw a little more sweetener in there, but overall good price for a proven product.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
the container it usually comes in is short and fat, similar to the small xtends.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
John is right. We just had these containers for samples.

Thanks P

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love this stuff! I'm drinking some now actually. I started getting thirsty. I wanted something thirst quenching, but also beneficial.