Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine HCL 10mg
Synephrine HCL 50mg
Theobromine 200mg
Guggul 500mg (standardized to 50mg)
Evodiamine 50mg
7-keto-dhea 50mg
Coleous Forskohli 100mg (stardardized to 20mg)
Rasberry Ketones 380mg
Naringin 25mg
L-theanine 200mg
N-acetyl L-Tyrosine 150mg
Caffeine 100mg

The serving size is 4 caps and the dosage would be 4 caps twice daily.

What do you all think? I've never dosed theobromine so let me know if that is too much, i'm interested in thiamine hcl as well but don't know about the dosing, also would caffeine+theobromine be overkill?

Last edited:
Dagron

Dagron

Awards
I've tried gugguls a few times and always been underwhelmed with the results... dicana, however, is another story. Would be nice if you could switch the dicana in but I doubt they allow you to use it as it is Thermolife's patented property :whiner:

Bushmaster

Awards
hey, looks really similar to what i made:

Yohimbine HCl 10 MG
Naringin 25 MG
7-Keto-DHEA 100 MG
Coleus Forskohlii 150 MG
Caffeine 200 MG
Guggul 250 MG
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 300 MG
Rasberry Ketones 400 MG
Hoodia Gordonii 400 MG
Vitamin B6 2 MG 100%
Vitamin B12 6 MCG 100%
Thiamine HCl 2 MG 200%
Riboflavin 2 MG 200%
Pantothenic Acid 10 MG 100%
Niacin 20 MG 100%
Folic Acid 400 MCG 100%
Biotin 300 MCG 100%

i went with caffeine, since i'm more used to that than theobromine, and it seems more consistent. i think guggol is decent (it's not a real thyroid drug anyway, more of a booster), so i think it'll work better with the coleus and 7-keto.

i have a question for y'all-how does the rasberry ketone dose and hoodia (results?) look to everyone?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
hey, looks really similar to what i made:

Yohimbine HCl 10 MG
Naringin 25 MG
7-Keto-DHEA 100 MG
Coleus Forskohlii 150 MG
Caffeine 200 MG
Guggul 250 MG
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 300 MG
Rasberry Ketones 400 MG
Hoodia Gordonii 400 MG
Vitamin B6 2 MG 100%
Vitamin B12 6 MCG 100%
Thiamine HCl 2 MG 200%
Riboflavin 2 MG 200%
Pantothenic Acid 10 MG 100%
Niacin 20 MG 100%
Folic Acid 400 MCG 100%
Biotin 300 MCG 100%

i went with caffeine, since i'm more used to that than theobromine, and it seems more consistent. i think guggol is decent (it's not a real thyroid drug anyway, more of a booster), so i think it'll work better with the coleus and 7-keto.

i have a question for y'all-how does the rasberry ketone dose and hoodia (results?) look to everyone?

How many caps does that work out to be? And i'm more familiar with caffeine as well so i may tweak it, the rasberry ketone dose looks good.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
get some clen kid...???

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
your stack looks sick

im thinking of just making a product with 4-5things max 1-3 pills a serving to be taken 1-3 times daily

i was planning on getting, ala, raspberry, and one other thing in bulk just to take to add to my green tea and vandaly

Bushmaster

Awards
How many caps does that work out to be? And i'm more familiar with caffeine as well so i may tweak it, the rasberry ketone dose looks good.

forgot to add that...it's 4 caps twice a day.

have you used rasberry ketones before? i've used everything in my stack before, ecpect for rasberry and hoodia...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
get some clen kid...???
Actually my buddy gave me a little mix the other day that was SIC, 5mg Albuterol, 1mg Nicotine, 100mg caffeine, 5mg Yohimbine HCL, it was POTENT, i think i may just get some of that.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Actually my buddy gave me a little mix the other day that was SIC, 5mg Albuterol, 1mg Nicotine, 100mg caffeine, 5mg Yohimbine HCL, it was POTENT, i think i may just get some of that.
wow sounds nuts

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys I am getting ready to release a transdermal with Anthony Roberts that is going to be very similar to that, minus the albuterol and more yohimbine HCL

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Guys I am getting ready to release a transdermal with Anthony Roberts that is going to be very similar to that, minus the albuterol and more yohimbine HCL
so nicotine, caffeine and yohimbine hcl?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine HCL 10mg
Synephrine HCL 50mg
Theobromine 200mg
Guggul 500mg (standardized to 50mg)
Evodiamine 50mg
7-keto-dhea 50mg
Coleous Forskohli 100mg (stardardized to 20mg)
Rasberry Ketones 380mg
Naringin 25mg
L-theanine 200mg
N-acetyl L-Tyrosine 150mg
Caffeine 100mg

The serving size is 4 caps and the dosage would be 4 caps twice daily.

What do you all think? I've never dosed theobromine so let me know if that is too much, i'm interested in thiamine hcl as well but don't know about the dosing, also would caffeine+theobromine be overkill?
I would cut the caffeine in half and go some more 7-keto, another 5mg of forsalean would be nice.

If I had the choice I would move all the caffeine, Evodiamine and 7-keto to a topical.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Supplements 4