Site issues?

stonecoldtruth

stonecoldtruth

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been trying to get onto your site all day to do some formulating and it appears to be down, do you have an ETA on this?

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry guys. I am working on this. Hopefully we will have it up by morning

Ether

Awards
I just got on your site and the products aren't showing up neither are the ingredients for making your own capsules. Just a heads up.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I just discovered the site today. SUPER COOL idea! BTW. But I ran into problems when I was mixing my own combination.

When I would add grape seed extract, the total in the capsule was way more than what I specified, but when I tried resveratrol it was exactly the amount I specified. Now reading the product description made me think it would have been the opposite as the res was 50% and stated it would be different. The same thing happened with the quercetin, and naringin.

Also, subtracting a certain substance, then re-adding it at the same amount as before without changing anything else in the formula kept giving me different pricing and capsule values each time. I tested this with 5 or 6 different ingredients before giving up. Also, could we get pricing per g/mg/mcg on the ingredients' descriptions?

As awsome as this site/concept is, I can't order anything until I'm sure of what I'm getting and what it will really cost me. I'm also going to post another thread with a few product requests. I hope to be able to make a purchase soon now that I've seen what's available already.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just discovered the site today. SUPER COOL idea! BTW. But I ran into problems when I was mixing my own combination.

When I would add grape seed extract, the total in the capsule was way more than what I specified, but when I tried resveratrol it was exactly the amount I specified. Now reading the product description made me think it would have been the opposite as the res was 50% and stated it would be different. The same thing happened with the quercetin, and naringin.

Also, subtracting a certain substance, then re-adding it at the same amount as before without changing anything else in the formula kept giving me different pricing and capsule values each time. I tested this with 5 or 6 different ingredients before giving up. Also, could we get pricing per g/mg/mcg on the ingredients' descriptions?

As awsome as this site/concept is, I can't order anything until I'm sure of what I'm getting and what it will really cost me. I'm also going to post another thread with a few product requests. I hope to be able to make a purchase soon now that I've seen what's available already.

This shouldn't be happening. I will test this out. We had server problems on the 8th and things have seemed buggy since.

Try https:// instead of http:// if you aren't already