Your site is too difficult to navigate - AnabolicMinds.com

Your site is too difficult to navigate

1. Senior Member

Your site is too difficult to navigate

Just a suggestion...but your site is not very easy to navigate. You have a lot of great ingredients but the site makes me want to look elsewhere.

Just my 2 cents.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue;
    Just a suggestion...but your site is not very easy to navigate. You have a lot of great ingredients but the site makes me want to look elsewhere.

Just my 2 cents.
    Agree. Apart from the fact that I did not find the ingredient I was looking for (Idebenone), I had a hard time navigating the site. Thought I was the only one!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Maybe it's just me but I found it quite easy. All I had to do was click "create capsule" then select "all products" and you get a alphabetical list of all the ingredients they have in stock for bulk capsulation. Quick and easy... just the way I like it.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Back over a year ago I attempted to place an order and for me ti was just too complicated to do it. I sent a PM to the owner with some questions but never heard back.

Is the website still the same?

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Back over a year ago I attempted to place an order and for me ti was just too complicated to do it. I sent a PM to the owner with some questions but never heard back.

Is the website still the same?

CROWLER

Crowler,

I thought we had communicated back in forth.

The site is a bit cleaner but general functionality is the same.

Guys You have to remember we are giving you complete control of your capsule. No other company exisit that allows you to do what we have. Because of this it is a complicated process which we have tried to simplify as much as possible.

I feel if we tried to make it any more simple we would be taking away some of the power and control that we feel seperates us from everyone else. Thats the last thing we want to do.

you are formulating your own capsule and not everyone will be able to do it. This is why we also offer premade products.

If you are willing to take a little time and you have the knowledge to make your own formulas though I think the process is as easy as it can be.

BR,

Custom Capsule
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I found it quite easy. All I had to do was click "create capsule" then select "all products" and you get a alphabetical list of all the ingredients they have in stock for bulk capsulation. Quick and easy... just the way I like it.

Exactly, i thought it was pretty straight foward also. You get to choose what ingredients you want and how much per serving. What is so difficult about that.
  7. Senior Member

You have to use the site a few times, after that it is great and I couldn't figure any other way to set the site up. Create Capsule, All Products, and everything is in alphabetical order and it gives very detailed description of the supplements, recommended dosages interactions. Then it list the mg's for each capsule and how many capsule you will have to take a day to get the dosage you want, Innovative!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 12:41 PM
  2. Maybe this is too much to ask...
    By sooner999 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 01:22 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 09:49 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 10:08 AM
  5. wtf, my topical is too thick to pump out