A review of Custom Capsule

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok i will make this short and sweet.i highly recommend custom capsule.why? i had ordered a batch of 700mg cissus(300 caps) i was told it had been backordered and i would be compensated for it.well i recieved my cissus 3 days ago along with a 500 gram container of BCAA flavored(lime).i was very impressed with the packaging too.i was expecting a plastic bag full of caps instead i got 2 sealed bottles 150 caps each and a lable.very highly recommended.i def will be using again

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds sweet. more people should support custom capsule.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm still swimming in bulk powder so I haven't had a chance to use them yet, but I will soon.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I have bulk powders out the ass but I will be giving an order soon.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I just placed my first order. I was a tad confused by the interface....as I got to 95% full capsule and then the next ingredient started the scale from zero. I assumed that this was flipping over into a second order of 300 capsules and backed it out till it was close to 100% full on the first capsule and checked-out. Now, as long as I didn't screw this up and only half-fill my capsules, I'll be back. It was fun creating my own antioxidant blend.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
It would be nice if you had an encapsulating service where you accepted an individual's personal powders and blended it with some of your available powders.

For Example: I have 10 grams of my "Powder X", you have "Powder Y" and "Powder Z"

I want to have capsules made with final constituents equaling: 25mg PowderX + 125mg Powder Y + 150mg Powder Z

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just placed my first order. I was a tad confused by the interface....as I got to 95% full capsule and then the next ingredient started the scale from zero. I assumed that this was flipping over into a second order of 300 capsules and backed it out till it was close to 100% full on the first capsule and checked-out. Now, as long as I didn't screw this up and only half-fill my capsules, I'll be back. It was fun creating my own antioxidant blend.

YeahRight,
When you went over 100% and it started back at zero that was actually going from 1 capsule per serving into two capsules per serving. It lets you know that so you arent designing something and then find out later you have to take 10 of them a day or something.

CC

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
YeahRight,
When you went over 100% and it started back at zero that was actually going from 1 capsule per serving into two capsules per serving. It lets you know that so you arent designing something and then find out later you have to take 10 of them a day or something.

CC
Ah ok. It looks like I did it right then. I look forward to receiving the product.

You might need a "custom capsule for dummies" faq somewhere.:lol: