A review of Custom Capsule

1. Gold Member
    Answers

A review of Custom Capsule

ok i will make this short and sweet.i highly recommend custom capsule.why? i had ordered a batch of 700mg cissus(300 caps) i was told it had been backordered and i would be compensated for it.well i recieved my cissus 3 days ago along with a 500 gram container of BCAA flavored(lime).i was very impressed with the packaging too.i was expecting a plastic bag full of caps instead i got 2 sealed bottles 150 caps each and a lable.very highly recommended.i def will be using again

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

sounds sweet. more people should support custom capsule.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the great feedback guys
    •   

4. CDB
    Answers

I'm still swimming in bulk powder so I haven't had a chance to use them yet, but I will soon.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I have bulk powders out the ass but I will be giving an order soon.
  6. Gate Keeper
    Answers

sounds great nice work CC
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule
    Thanks for the great feedback guys
    Same here, I wanna give these guys a go, but I gotta burn through my stash...
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I just placed my first order. I was a tad confused by the interface....as I got to 95% full capsule and then the next ingredient started the scale from zero. I assumed that this was flipping over into a second order of 300 capsules and backed it out till it was close to 100% full on the first capsule and checked-out. Now, as long as I didn't screw this up and only half-fill my capsules, I'll be back. It was fun creating my own antioxidant blend.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

It would be nice if you had an encapsulating service where you accepted an individual's personal powders and blended it with some of your available powders.

For Example: I have 10 grams of my "Powder X", you have "Powder Y" and "Powder Z"

I want to have capsules made with final constituents equaling: 25mg PowderX + 125mg Powder Y + 150mg Powder Z
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    I just placed my first order. I was a tad confused by the interface....as I got to 95% full capsule and then the next ingredient started the scale from zero. I assumed that this was flipping over into a second order of 300 capsules and backed it out till it was close to 100% full on the first capsule and checked-out. Now, as long as I didn't screw this up and only half-fill my capsules, I'll be back. It was fun creating my own antioxidant blend.

YeahRight,
    When you went over 100% and it started back at zero that was actually going from 1 capsule per serving into two capsules per serving. It lets you know that so you arent designing something and then find out later you have to take 10 of them a day or something.

CC
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule
    YeahRight,
    When you went over 100% and it started back at zero that was actually going from 1 capsule per serving into two capsules per serving. It lets you know that so you arent designing something and then find out later you have to take 10 of them a day or something.

CC
    Ah ok. It looks like I did it right then. I look forward to receiving the product.

You might need a "custom capsule for dummies" faq somewhere.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Spaceclowns Custom Capsule BCAA Extend Lime Review
    By spaceclown in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 08:28 AM
  2. Spaceclowns Custom Capsule BCAA Extend Lime Review
    By spaceclown in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 09:38 PM
  3. My review of IA
    By DieTrying in forum Exercise Science