working on a custom cap...

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I'm working on a general health stack. I copied a little of cycle support plus some mental function, digestive support, anti oxidents ect... It's like 11 caps per serving which is a lot but what the hell I took animal pak and animal nitro for a while. I figure I'd take this 2x a day, first thing in the am and later on probably with lunch. Any advice? Things you would take out or add?

DMAE 250 MG N/A
Ginkgo biloba 175 MG N/A
Rhodiola rosea Root 500 MG N/A
Milk Thistle 100 MG N/A
Maca powder 500 MG N/A
Grape Seed Extract 100 MG N/A
Betaine HCl 200 MG N/A
Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 400 MG N/A
L Acidophilus 200 MG N/A
Bromelain 200 MG N/A
Quercetin 200 MG N/A
N-acetyl-L-cysteine 600 MG N/A
Hawthorn Berries 425 MG N/A

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
well just my 2 cents but that is maybe a little light on teh hawthorn berries and milk thistle, standard dosage on both is closer to a gram if recolection serves. can't say much on the others except I have found that the Na-R-ALA works better for me taken 3 to 4 times a day at lower dosages (it hits fast and hard) I am not sure but I think NAC might need more for an effective dosage.

Then again your talking to someone that has call a girl by her sisters name in bed before. remember the saying about free advice.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you're right the milk thistle is way low. I must have hit the wrong key when I typed 100, I wanted 400-500 for a daily total close to 1000mg. The NAC and Hawthorn are close enough, I was going by the cycle support dose for them. As far as the ALA, I think I am going to lower the dosage on that to about 100mg. That way I'll also be able to up the milk thistle dose w/out having to add any additonal caps.

Thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I made a bunch of changes. I adjusted a few of the dosages, subtracted 1 or 2 ingredients and added 5 or 6 and the price went down like $5 to $38, but even better it went down to $55 if I get 2.

Ingredients %DV
DMAE 100 MG N/A
Ginkgo biloba 120 MG N/A
Rhodiola rosea Root 300 MG N/A
Milk Thistle 400 MG N/A
Maca powder 500 MG N/A
Grape Seed Extract 250 MG N/A
Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 MG N/A
L Acidophilus 300 MG N/A
Bromelain 200 MG N/A
Quercetin 400 MG N/A
N-acetyl-L-cysteine 700 MG N/A