is it just me or..

phats

Awards
is it just me or is your site hard to navigate?
as a new person to your site (love the idea and will be ordering soon)..the navigation really bothers me.

anyways ill try to figure it out and wow there are so many things i can get
hehe

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Phats,

WELCOME!

what do you mean the navagation?

CROWLER

djl

Awards
  • Established
as a new person to your site (love the idea and will be ordering soon)..the navigation really bothers me.

hehe

Nope, not just you. I get to their home page, and nowhere to be found are links to actually begin creating capsules. I had to search for product first; on the search results page you then have the large links for "About Us," "Products," and "Create Capsules".

These 3 items really need to also be added to the home page.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to agree as well. I have been on the site a few times and it's not always easy to find what you are looking for. I noticed that all ingredients show up even though there are links to specific categories of ingredients.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
oh sorry about that.

I didn't realize this was in custom caps forum.

I do know the website took a year or so to finalize so lots of work into it. It is AMAZING idea, follow through and product.

I can't even imagine having to cap such a small number as 300 caps for each new order, having to figure out the weight/volume of each powder to get it right.

Having said that I too find it very difficult. Actually have gone to the site 4 or 5 times and gave up after geting confused as to where to go for what or how to figure how much in each cap.

As I say he has done what so MANY have talked about or thought about. Work out a few kinks/make it more user friendly and it could be HUGE!

CROWLER

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh sorry about that.
I didn't realize this was in custom caps forum...
As I say he has done what so MANY have talked about or thought about. Work out a few kinks/make it more user friendly and it could be HUGE!
CROWLER
Get it together Crowler!...LOL, I agree though. It's a great concept and I hope CC does well.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

hehe
The site is not going to be so easy to navigate as it is meant to be comprehensive rather then simple. it is inherently hard to do both as they tend to define each other by contrast. They have really done a outstanding job considering the task and are continually refining the process.

This might take a while to gain popularity but as they line up more products and refine the process I can see this being a great business. One thing that they might want to do is to give some basic starting point capsules and let people modify formula to their liking.

If you know exactly what you want just go to create capsule and then click on all products and add the products and the amounts. if you need any help just post the question, several of us have played with this enough to know most of the quirks.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone,
I have been out sick so I apologize for the delay in answering this.

If it is your first time to visit the site, you will see a splash page that ask you to select which way you want to view the site. It is actually a choice between three colors and it is just a little theme we included on the site to convey more of the feeling of customization. Once you get past this page there are only three links
"about us"
"products"
"create capsule"

"Products " link shows premade products we have in stock

"create capsule" link will bring you immediately to the process of designing your own capsule.

Under both "products" and "create capsule" we have an "all products link that will list out all of our products or ingredients in alphabetical order. Other than that we also divide the same products up into categories so you can find them that way also, this is so if you are not exactly sure what you are looking for but you know it might fall under eye health etc.

Hope this helps out some. Also like skye said, this is a complex process and we are doing our best to make it as simple as possible but it is still never the less an in depth process.

We are doing our best to change functions about the site as we go for optimal useability

CC

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I think the create a capsule feature is a bit confusing itself. People don't know how many mg you can put in a cap. The problem is powders have different consistencies so you can have varying amounts in a cap.

Your idea is very innovative but a bit hard to grasp. It would be easier to allot a person 100grams and they add the amounts they want. Of course 100 grams of some blends will constitute 200 caps while another blend might make 300 caps. Also I would prefer a caps of jsut one singular ingredient. For instance I haven't tried astragalus before so I'm not sure I want ot put it in a blend, nor am I sure of what dose would suit me best. But single ingredient caps aren't very economical and sort of a waste to the service provided so I'm better off buying a prepackaged product from NOw for example. Maybe you could offer bulk powder in leiu of the capping service as you seem to have an extensive selection that a lot of vendors don't offer.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the create a capsule feature is a bit confusing itself. People don't know how many mg you can put in a cap. The problem is powders have different consistencies so you can have varying amounts in a cap.

Your idea is very innovative but a bit hard to grasp. It would be easier to allot a person 100grams and they add the amounts they want. Of course 100 grams of some blends will constitute 200 caps while another blend might make 300 caps. Also I would prefer a caps of jsut one singular ingredient. For instance I haven't tried astragalus before so I'm not sure I want ot put it in a blend, nor am I sure of what dose would suit me best. But single ingredient caps aren't very economical and sort of a waste to the service provided so I'm better off buying a prepackaged product from NOw for example. Maybe you could offer bulk powder in leiu of the capping service as you seem to have an extensive selection that a lot of vendors don't offer.

Ersatz,
I understand what you are saying and yes different powders do have different bulk densities, this is why we provide you with a % bar that shows how much room is left in the capsule you are on. This kind of gives an idea of how much more of each powder can be added before you get to 3 caps per serving or 4 or whatever it may be.

If we simplified it like you were saying so that people were aloted 100gram mix and just went with it we would be limiting the potential of the website and it just wouldn't be as truly unique as it is now. Yes it is always going to be slightly complicated but if it wasn't it wouldn't give the customer as much freedom as it does.

Also we do have single ingredient products and bulk powders listed under the "product" section. We are always adding more on there. If you don't see something you like send me an email and I will most likely be able to add it.

Best regards,
CC