Kratom?????

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Any chance you guys could get this? Id buy the hell out of it if the price is reasonable.

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not if they want to stay out of trouble. Kratom is considered a drug by the fda. Not worth the risk to sell it.

TSC

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I didnt know it was classified as drug. Ive seen a few sites that sell the leaves or powder, but the price is way too high. Oh well.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Not if they want to stay out of trouble. Kratom is considered a drug by the fda. Not worth the risk to sell it.

TSC
Is it scheduled or considered an RX? I remember one store having problems with it but thought it was just the FDA being pricks, and that the stuff wasn't on any official list of banned/restricted substances or anything like that.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
In that case, any chance CustomCapsule?

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it is scheduled, however it most likely falls under an analog, and therefore is very risky business. Most people probably don't realize, but one of the main actives in kratom was going to be in the new version of Tranquili-G but Avant scrapped that idea for that reason, ie that it would be considered an analog (of opium i guess, or perhaps another scheduled opiate).

If you were a store owner, and you knew that a government agency told another board sponser they consider it a drug, and you'd have to at least be concerned that the same people have watched and probably are still watching this board... what would you do?

Amazingly enough, use of kratom in thailand (where it is native) is punishable by death. Considering what they do allow there, that is hard to believe.

TSC

faustus

Awards
tsc,

because smoking kratom makes them lazy, while the other doesn't:p

someone is thailand told me dat.

faustus

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
tsc,

because smoking kratom makes them lazy, while the other doesn't:p

someone is thailand told me dat.

faustus
Actually its the exact opposite. Kratom users are actually more productive than weed smokers... which makes the laws even stranger.

TSC
edit: just realized your "other " may have referred to more revitalizing activities. oops.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually its the exact opposite. Kratom users are actually more productive than weed smokers... which makes the laws even stranger.

TSC
edit: just realized your "other " may have referred to more revitalizing activities. oops.
But then again, weed is as productive as you make it. Sorta :yawn:

dangetinthere

dangetinthere

Board Sponsor
Awards

TSC

I agree the few times I used it all I wanted to do is work ????
:jaw:
With that being said, it would be a bad idea for CC to get Kratom imo.

~Dan~

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree the few times I used it all I wanted to do is work ????
:jaw:
With that being said, it would be a bad idea for CC to get Kratom imo.

~Dan~
Amazingly enough I found the article;

"In some parts of the country, it was said that parents would choose to give their daughters in marriage to men who used kratom rather than men who used marijuana. The belief is that kratom users are hard working, while marijuana users are lazy. This belief is also maintained by many of the users themselves, who report beginning use because of a desire to work more efficiently, and who say using the drug gives them a strong desire to do work. "

There is a big difference between chewing leaves to relief physical stress etc. while working, and the desire to find some 10:1 extract to get high off of while lounging on the couch.

ie, chewing coco leaves by the natives of columbia isn't a fair comparison to coke snorters elsewhere.

That said, I have no issue whatsoever with anyone using this for whatever reason. From a store's point of view though, I'd err on the cautious side.

TSC

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would agree with TSC. Too many irresponsible consumers out there to risk ones livlihood over.

Samson Smith

Awards
Any chance you guys could get this? Id buy the hell out of it if the price is reasonable.
Kratom seem like a controversial herb to many people, in reality it is not. Kratom is very effective in providing safe and pleasurable feelings without exposing usual dangers and risks to users that illegal psychoactive drugs do. When enjoyed in the safely prescribed method and dosage, it has been medically proven to bring immediate relief from physical ailments and provide of energy that an individual requires going about their daily activities. The desired effect varies and is usually decided by the dose that will be taken. Its price is not big everyone can easily purchase it. Thanks

victoria sti

Awards

TSC
Kratom is legal everywhere except Thailand, kratom is also used in painkillers, and is known to ease the mind and energize the body in smaller amounts. It is not difficult to buy kratom, there are so many online shops who are selling kratom and kind of stuff. You will get different types of kratom in reasonable prices on these online shops. Bali is one of the cheapest types of kratom and good to use.