Bulk pricing, Very very cheap!!

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if everyone is aware of this so I Just wanted to let everyone know about the bulk pricing we offer.

If you design a capsule by going to "create capsule" and then using the ingredients to make your supplement you will see on the right side of the screen how many pills per serving your total ingredients and total price. If you decide to add a batch of capsules (each batch is 300 caps) your price will get substantially cheaper per batch added. 600 caps will be way cheaper than 300 and 900 even cheaper, so on and so forth. At one order of 300 they are already competively priced with branded supplements but after 2 or more batches we start reaching wholesale pricing and below, very very affordable and cost effective.

Best regards,
CC

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
did notice and love it. My only complaint with the system is that you can't fill the caps to 100% (not sure why) but great system

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did notice and love it. My only complaint with the system is that you can't fill the caps to 100% (not sure why) but great system

skye its usually so close to the line that it just goes over to the second cap when you add more of what ever powder.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
When my monkey gets home from work im hopin he can explain to me how to use the site and i may have to order. Do you have sample stacks for the simple folk.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When my monkey gets home from work im hopin he can explain to me how to use the site and i may have to order. Do you have sample stacks for the simple folk.
They do have already made products, but the site isn't too hard to figure out. Play with it for a couple of minutes and you'll have it figured out.