Phaseolis Vulgaris PE 10:1
    5 HTP 20%
    L-Leucine
    L-Isoleucine
    L-Valine
    L-Tryptophan
    Cissus Quadrangularis PE 5%

2. Outstanding.

3. AWESOME! I've been waiting on this, when i get paid i'm going to buy a couple batches of cissus and creatine ethyl ester. I say you have the extract of stinging nettle root on there, and chance of getting it standardized to:

60-95% 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, you would get TONS of orders for this the purer the better, it will free up bound testosterone.
    •   

4. I cannot find the Red Yeast Rice, which is key in a Cholesterol stack, where is it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I cannot find the Red Yeast Rice, which is key in a Cholesterol stack, where is it?
    Giantz, try it now. Its under botanicals. It was one of the few that wasn't up yet due to the description hasn't been inputed. I added it though so you can make your creation with it

6. CC i'd bump up the dosage on the Cissus, alot of guys use 10-12 caps of USP Labs Cissus RX which equals out to 8000-9600mg! Yep everyone loves to megadose the stuff.

7. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    CC i'd bump up the dosage on the Cissus, alot of guys use 10-12 caps of USP Labs Cissus RX which equals out to 8000-9600mg! Yep everyone loves to megadose the stuff.

Chaps,
    The thing is one capsule can only hold so much cissus anyway. About 600mgs per cap. So if someone just dosed it that way they could still take 10-12 caps, just like usp labs.

Theirs is about 625mgs a cap.

Best regards,
    CC

8. Ya your right, lol. My bad lack of sleep, lol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    95% 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, you would get TONS of orders for this the purer the better, it will free up bound testosterone.
    Yeah, this along with some 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione (3,17-keto-etiochol-triene).

10. CC aren't you getting in even more stuff? Or am i mistaken?

11. Chaps we are getting more. Ill be adding new additions to the site shortly

12. Exciting stuff.

13. im excited too!! and once i figure out what all those big words mean ill gladly give you my money, lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 07:16 PM
  2. New Nutrapro protein flavors ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 07:55 PM
  3. "Pic's Are In, "New & Updated!!!
    By GymCandy397 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 06:48 PM