List of New ingredients on the Way!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Answers
    0

    List of New ingredients on the Way!!!


    Bromelain
    Red Yeast Rice
    Beta Carotene 20%
    L Acidophilus
    Black Currant PE 4:1
    Garlic Powder
    Niacinamide
    Hesperidin
    Betaine HCL
    CLA Oil Powder
    Ipriflavone
    L Arginine AKG
    Avena Sativa Powder
    Tongkat Ali Powder
    Agaricus PE 10%
    Astragalus PE 95%
    Bitter Melon PE 10%
    Cinnamon Bark PE 5%
    Cranberry PE 10:1
    Phaseolis Vulgaris PE 10:1
    5 HTP 20%
    L-Leucine
    L-Isoleucine
    L-Valine
    L-Tryptophan
    Cissus Quadrangularis PE 5%


    This is what has been offically ordered. Have another list about half this size going out in a few days. Feel free to go ahead and add last min request and I will see if I can get them.

    CC

  2. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,930
    Answers
    0

    hot damn! Very nice.
  3. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Answers
    0

    Nice to see a company listen to it's customers. I can tell you right now Cissus will sell like mad.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Answers
    0

    Could you look into PGX fiber for me, it's a fiber blend, the most potent on the market actually. It's supposed to be amazing for lowering blood sugar, cholesterol and food cravings. It lowers blood sugar by 50% and keeps you full for hours. It was developed in the University of Toronto, Canada.

    Also:

    Kava Kava
    L-Theanine
    Chromium Picolinate
    Bacopa Minnieri (40% Bacosides)
    Chocamine
    Ketoisocaproate Ethyl Ester):
    Leucine Ethyl Ester
    Adenosine
    Adenosine Triphosphate
    N-(gamma)-hydroxy-L-arginine ethyl ester
    L-Norvaline Ethyl Ester
    Carnosine Di-ethyl Ester
    Propionyl-L-Carnitine Ethyl Ester
    Glutamine Ethyl Ester
    Phenylethylamine
    Capsiate
    Tyrosine Ethyl Ester
    Theobroma Cacao (12% oleoylethanolamide)
    3-Thia-Palmitic Acid
    beta-androstenetriol ECPE
    Tetradecylthioacetic acid
    Zinc Aspartate
    Magnesium Aspartate
    ATD (1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione)
  5. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0

    Avena Sativa Powder
    Tongkat Ali Powder

    :squat:
  6. Registered User
    UHCougar05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,227
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Nice to see a company listen to it's customers. I can tell you right now Cissus will sell like mad.
    Especially because bulk Cissus tastes horrible. Not as bad as CEE, but not pleasant by any stretch. When my powder is gone, I might have to hit CC up on the capped Cissus.
  7. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    Holy crap CC, that is an awesome list
  8. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Answers
    0

    Yep the whole capping thing is what has kept me from buying different supplements. I really don't feel like choking down powders if i don't have to.
  9. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,545
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Could you look into PGX fiber for me, it's a fiber blend, the most potent on the market actually. It's supposed to be amazing for lowering blood sugar, cholesterol and food cravings. It lowers blood sugar by 50% and keeps you full for hours. It was developed in the University of Toronto, Canada.

    Also:

    Kava Kava
    L-Theanine
    Chromium Picolinate
    Bacopa Minnieri (40% Bacosides)
    Chocamine
    Ketoisocaproate Ethyl Ester):
    Leucine Ethyl Ester
    Adenosine
    Adenosine Triphosphate
    N-(gamma)-hydroxy-L-arginine ethyl ester
    L-Norvaline Ethyl Ester
    Carnosine Di-ethyl Ester
    Propionyl-L-Carnitine Ethyl Ester
    Glutamine Ethyl Ester
    Phenylethylamine
    Capsiate
    Tyrosine Ethyl Ester
    Theobroma Cacao (12% oleoylethanolamide)
    3-Thia-Palmitic Acid
    beta-androstenetriol ECPE
    Tetradecylthioacetic acid
    Zinc Aspartate
    Magnesium Aspartate
    ATD (1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione)
    Been thinking about this for a while?
  10. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Answers
    0

    LOL, I'm just a guy who knows what he wants in a supplement, I've always thought of starting my own company in the future, so i've got all of these supplement ideas just floating around.
  11. Registered User
    IslandSupplmnts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0

    "N-(gamma)-hydroxy-L-arginine ethyl ester
    L-Norvaline Ethyl Ester
    ..."

    NICE!!! Reminds me of ALRI's N'Gorge product... CAN'T WAIT until these products hit the shelves! I wish we were able to create more "real world" dosing protocols per capsule, without the limitations placed according to "Daily Value."
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Answers
    0

    We let you exceed daily value but tried to limit our Maximum allowable based on studies as well as the highest avaliable dose we could already find on the mkt in a cap. I am always open for input and if you see something that you think is grossly limited let me know and I will check it out and see if we can raise the bar on it. Liability and all we have to be careful.
  13. Registered User
    IslandSupplmnts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0

    Understood my friend... you're running a great business, with a limitless potential for profit behind it. I'm sure you know what you're doing 101% brother, I am just an extremist to a point, and have been known to implement "mega-dosing" on many OTC compounds.
  14. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule
    We let you exceed daily value but tried to limit our Maximum allowable based on studies as well as the highest avaliable dose we could already find on the mkt in a cap. I am always open for input and if you see something that you think is grossly limited let me know and I will check it out and see if we can raise the bar on it. Liability and all we have to be careful.
    Wish you fellas the best!
  15. Registered User
    jay12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    78
    Answers
    0

    Any chance you can get beta-alanine?
  16. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jay12
    Any chance you can get beta-alanine?

    Jay I believe this is on our second list that we will be ordering in the next few weeks.



    CC
  17. Registered User
    Reggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    105
    Answers
    0

    Don't bother with amino acid ethyl esters. They are stupid.
  18. Registered User
    IslandSupplmnts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggin
    Don't bother with amino acid ethyl esters. They are stupid.
    You mean because the absorbtion is so high, with free base variety of AA supplements, there is no need for the esterfication?
  19. Registered User
    Reggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    105
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandSupplmnts
    You mean because the absorbtion is so high, with free base variety of AA supplements, there is no need for the esterfication?
    Pretty much. Also the fact that the ester group adds significantly to the molecular weight of the compound, meaning that you get less active.
  20. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0

    Hey CC any info on if you'll be receiving some Na-RALA this week. I'm just waiting for this before I place my order.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  21. Registered User
    Reggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    105
    Answers
    0

    CC, great additions in the past few weeks. Personally, I think:

    Beta-Alanine
    HMB
    Ecdysterone

    would make fantastic additions.
  22. Registered User
    Kerruptt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    30
    Posts
    106
    Answers
    0

    Any chance of possibly picking up capsiate? (non-pungent red pepper extract).
  23. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,545
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggin
    CC, great additions in the past few weeks. Personally, I think:

    Beta-Alanine
    HMB
    Ecdysterone

    would make fantastic additions.
    I was thinking HMB too. Was messing around on the site with a friend and I wanted to see if I could get him a mix of creatine and HMB as they are two of the most proven substances it seems. I guess creatine and leucine would be roughly comparable. All in all though the more I play with their website, the more I can't wait to start running low on some supps so I can design my own.
  24. Board Supporter
    Blutarski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    317
    Answers
    0

    Any update on the Na-RALA? Noticed it was asked about last week and got no reply. Thanks
  25. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Answers
    0

    Guys I am very interested on all of your suggestions and I am constantly finding new sources for these materials as well as pricing so that I am able to obtain the best quality at the best price. The NaRala is on the site by the way.

    Best regards,
    CC
  26. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,545
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule
    Guys I am very interested on all of your suggestions and I am constantly finding new sources for these materials as well as pricing so that I am able to obtain the best quality at the best price. The NaRala is on the site by the way.

    Best regards,
    CC
    It's appreciated. I feel like a mad scientist when I get to mess around with things like your site.

    I saw the Na Rala under the diabetes section for anyone who can't find it.
  27. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Answers
    0

    Is Na-ALA THAT good to justify the price? I'm not knocking CC you've gotta pay top price for top quality it's just EXPENSIVE stuff.
  28. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Is Na-ALA THAT good to justify the price? I'm not knocking CC you've gotta pay top price for top quality it's just EXPENSIVE stuff.
    I'm not sure if others have noticed this or not, but if you purchase multiple batches the second, third, etc are all about half the price of the first batch. I just threw some stuff and the first "batch" comes with a price tag of about $31. Each extra batch after that is only $12 though. Volume purchasing is really where the savings can be found.
  29. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Answers
    0

    Ya i did notice that! The more you buy the cheaper your price which is absolutely AWESOME!
  30. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I'm not sure if others have noticed this or not, but if you purchase multiple batches the second, third, etc are all about half the price of the first batch. I just threw some stuff and the first "batch" comes with a price tag of about $31. Each extra batch after that is only $12 though. Volume purchasing is really where the savings can be found.
    Volume purchasing, indeed, is where best value is.

    Jesse - shoot me a call or email this week so we can talk more.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  31. Registered User
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Answers
    0

    Didnt see anyone ask for this, Forslean.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Answers
    0

    I think this might be on the new list already. I will check on that one
  33. Registered User
    notstable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0

    How about these (Nootropics):

    Huperzine A
    Vinpocetine
    Piracetem (2-oxo-pyrrolidone acetamide)
    Aniracetam (1-anisoyl-2-pyrrolidinone)
    Bacopa
    Galantamine
    Phenibut (beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) [very similar to GABA]

    Other:
    Bioperine (for absorption)
  34. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Answers
    0

    Yep i'd like to see some of those as well.
  35. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by notstable
    How about these (Nootropics):

    Huperzine A
    Vinpocetine
    Piracetem (2-oxo-pyrrolidone acetamide)
    Aniracetam (1-anisoyl-2-pyrrolidinone)
    Bacopa
    Galantamine
    Phenibut (beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) [very similar to GABA]

    Other:
    Bioperine (for absorption)
    +1 more in favor of all these above
  36. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Answers
    0

    Guys,
    Ill get you a list very shortly of what is being added next. By the way if you get on the site and go to "create capsule" and then to "all products" for the category it will list everything we have on one screen and all the new ingredients will be marked "new"


    Best regards
    CC
  37. Registered User
    blazinred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    129
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule
    Guys,
    Ill get you a list very shortly of what is being added next. By the way if you get on the site and go to "create capsule" and then to "all products" for the category it will list everything we have on one screen and all the new ingredients will be marked "new"


    Best regards
    CC

    Thank you for this. I just have to ask for one thing, Sulbutiamine. Please add this, it taste horrible!! Its bein used in europe for over 20 years to fight off fatigue with no crash and great results.
  38. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule
    Guys,
    Ill get you a list very shortly of what is being added next. By the way if you get on the site and go to "create capsule" and then to "all products" for the category it will list everything we have on one screen and all the new ingredients will be marked "new"


    Best regards
    CC
    I remember you saying that some anti-e's were being added...did/does that include ATD? I can't find it on the site (ATD or where the Anti-Es are listed together...I'm pretty sure I saw them grouped together before, but I just can't find it this time). Thanks.
  39. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I remember you saying that some anti-e's were being added...did/does that include ATD? I can't find it on the site (ATD or where the Anti-Es are listed together...I'm pretty sure I saw them grouped together before, but I just can't find it this time). Thanks.

    So far we just have Chrysin. We will be getting more
  40. Registered User
    IslandSupplmnts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Also:

    Kava Kava
    L-Theanine
    Chromium Picolinate
    Bacopa Minnieri (40% Bacosides)
    Chocamine
    Ketoisocaproate Ethyl Ester):
    Leucine Ethyl Ester
    Adenosine
    Adenosine Triphosphate
    N-(gamma)-hydroxy-L-arginine ethyl ester
    L-Norvaline Ethyl Ester
    Carnosine Di-ethyl Ester
    Propionyl-L-Carnitine Ethyl Ester
    Glutamine Ethyl Ester
    Phenylethylamine
    Capsiate
    Tyrosine Ethyl Ester
    Theobroma Cacao (12% oleoylethanolamide)
    3-Thia-Palmitic Acid
    beta-androstenetriol ECPE
    Tetradecylthioacetic acid
    Zinc Aspartate
    Magnesium Aspartate
    ATD (1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione)
    ETA on these ingedients???
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Calling all Parents - new baby on the way
    By SLW2 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2014, 04:40 PM
  2. Shout out to SNS and I can see a ton of new products on the way!
    By bolt10 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 08:50 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 09:10 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 08:55 PM
  5. new toy purchased and on the way :)
    By Bean in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 10:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in