Cranberry PE 10:1
Phaseolis Vulgaris PE 10:1
5 HTP 20%
L-Leucine
L-Isoleucine
L-Valine
L-Tryptophan
Cissus Quadrangularis PE 5%

This is what has been offically ordered. Have another list about half this size going out in a few days. Feel free to go ahead and add last min request and I will see if I can get them.

CC

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see a company listen to it's customers. I can tell you right now Cissus will sell like mad.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Could you look into PGX fiber for me, it's a fiber blend, the most potent on the market actually. It's supposed to be amazing for lowering blood sugar, cholesterol and food cravings. It lowers blood sugar by 50% and keeps you full for hours. It was developed in the University of Toronto, Canada.

Also:

Kava Kava
L-Theanine
Chromium Picolinate
Bacopa Minnieri (40% Bacosides)
Chocamine
Ketoisocaproate Ethyl Ester):
Leucine Ethyl Ester
Adenosine
Adenosine Triphosphate
N-(gamma)-hydroxy-L-arginine ethyl ester
L-Norvaline Ethyl Ester
Carnosine Di-ethyl Ester
Propionyl-L-Carnitine Ethyl Ester
Glutamine Ethyl Ester
Phenylethylamine
Capsiate
Tyrosine Ethyl Ester
Theobroma Cacao (12% oleoylethanolamide)
3-Thia-Palmitic Acid
beta-androstenetriol ECPE
Tetradecylthioacetic acid
Zinc Aspartate
Magnesium Aspartate
ATD (1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Avena Sativa Powder
Tongkat Ali Powder

:squat:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see a company listen to it's customers. I can tell you right now Cissus will sell like mad.
Especially because bulk Cissus tastes horrible. Not as bad as CEE, but not pleasant by any stretch. When my powder is gone, I might have to hit CC up on the capped Cissus. :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap CC, that is an awesome list :box:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yep the whole capping thing is what has kept me from buying different supplements. I really don't feel like choking down powders if i don't have to.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Could you look into PGX fiber for me, it's a fiber blend, the most potent on the market actually. It's supposed to be amazing for lowering blood sugar, cholesterol and food cravings. It lowers blood sugar by 50% and keeps you full for hours. It was developed in the University of Toronto, Canada.

Also:

Kava Kava
L-Theanine
Chromium Picolinate
Chocamine
Leucine Ethyl Ester
Adenosine
Adenosine Triphosphate
L-Norvaline Ethyl Ester
Carnosine Di-ethyl Ester
Glutamine Ethyl Ester
Phenylethylamine
Capsiate
Tyrosine Ethyl Ester
3-Thia-Palmitic Acid
Zinc Aspartate
Magnesium Aspartate
Been thinking about this for a while?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I'm just a guy who knows what he wants in a supplement, I've always thought of starting my own company in the future, so i've got all of these supplement ideas just floating around.

IslandSupplmnts

Awards
"N-(gamma)-hydroxy-L-arginine ethyl ester
L-Norvaline Ethyl Ester
..."

NICE!!! Reminds me of ALRI's N'Gorge product... CAN'T WAIT until these products hit the shelves! I wish we were able to create more "real world" dosing protocols per capsule, without the limitations placed according to "Daily Value."

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We let you exceed daily value but tried to limit our Maximum allowable based on studies as well as the highest avaliable dose we could already find on the mkt in a cap. I am always open for input and if you see something that you think is grossly limited let me know and I will check it out and see if we can raise the bar on it. Liability and all we have to be careful.

IslandSupplmnts

Awards
Understood my friend... you're running a great business, with a limitless potential for profit behind it. I'm sure you know what you're doing 101% brother, I am just an extremist to a point, and have been known to implement "mega-dosing" on many OTC compounds.

We let you exceed daily value but tried to limit our Maximum allowable based on studies as well as the highest avaliable dose we could already find on the mkt in a cap. I am always open for input and if you see something that you think is grossly limited let me know and I will check it out and see if we can raise the bar on it. Liability and all we have to be careful.
Wish you fellas the best!

Reggin

Awards
Don't bother with amino acid ethyl esters. They are stupid.

IslandSupplmnts

Awards
Don't bother with amino acid ethyl esters. They are stupid.
You mean because the absorbtion is so high, with free base variety of AA supplements, there is no need for the esterfication?

Reggin

Awards
You mean because the absorbtion is so high, with free base variety of AA supplements, there is no need for the esterfication?
Pretty much. Also the fact that the ester group adds significantly to the molecular weight of the compound, meaning that you get less active.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey CC any info on if you'll be receiving some Na-RALA this week. I'm just waiting for this before I place my order.

Reggin

Awards
CC, great additions in the past few weeks. Personally, I think:

Beta-Alanine
HMB
Ecdysterone

would make fantastic additions.

Kerruptt

Awards
Any chance of possibly picking up capsiate? (non-pungent red pepper extract).

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
CC, great additions in the past few weeks. Personally, I think:

Beta-Alanine
HMB
Ecdysterone

would make fantastic additions.
I was thinking HMB too. Was messing around on the site with a friend and I wanted to see if I could get him a mix of creatine and HMB as they are two of the most proven substances it seems. I guess creatine and leucine would be roughly comparable. All in all though the more I play with their website, the more I can't wait to start running low on some supps so I can design my own.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any update on the Na-RALA? Noticed it was asked about last week and got no reply. Thanks

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys I am very interested on all of your suggestions and I am constantly finding new sources for these materials as well as pricing so that I am able to obtain the best quality at the best price. The NaRala is on the site by the way.

Best regards,
CC

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Guys I am very interested on all of your suggestions and I am constantly finding new sources for these materials as well as pricing so that I am able to obtain the best quality at the best price. The NaRala is on the site by the way.

Best regards,
CC
It's appreciated. I feel like a mad scientist when I get to mess around with things like your site.

I saw the Na Rala under the diabetes section for anyone who can't find it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Is Na-ALA THAT good to justify the price? I'm not knocking CC you've gotta pay top price for top quality it's just EXPENSIVE stuff.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Na-ALA THAT good to justify the price? I'm not knocking CC you've gotta pay top price for top quality it's just EXPENSIVE stuff.
I'm not sure if others have noticed this or not, but if you purchase multiple batches the second, third, etc are all about half the price of the first batch. I just threw some stuff and the first "batch" comes with a price tag of about $31. Each extra batch after that is only $12 though. Volume purchasing is really where the savings can be found.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i did notice that! The more you buy the cheaper your price which is absolutely AWESOME!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if others have noticed this or not, but if you purchase multiple batches the second, third, etc are all about half the price of the first batch. I just threw some stuff and the first "batch" comes with a price tag of about $31. Each extra batch after that is only $12 though. Volume purchasing is really where the savings can be found.
Volume purchasing, indeed, is where best value is.

Jesse - shoot me a call or email this week so we can talk more.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think this might be on the new list already. I will check on that one

notstable

Awards
How about these (Nootropics):

Huperzine A
Vinpocetine
Piracetem (2-oxo-pyrrolidone acetamide)
Aniracetam (1-anisoyl-2-pyrrolidinone)
Bacopa
Galantamine
Phenibut (beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) [very similar to GABA]

Other:
Bioperine (for absorption)

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
How about these (Nootropics):

Huperzine A
Vinpocetine
Piracetem (2-oxo-pyrrolidone acetamide)
Aniracetam (1-anisoyl-2-pyrrolidinone)
Bacopa
Galantamine
Phenibut (beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) [very similar to GABA]

Other:
Bioperine (for absorption)
+1 more in favor of all these above

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys,
Ill get you a list very shortly of what is being added next. By the way if you get on the site and go to "create capsule" and then to "all products" for the category it will list everything we have on one screen and all the new ingredients will be marked "new"

Best regards
CC

blazinred

Awards
Guys,
Ill get you a list very shortly of what is being added next. By the way if you get on the site and go to "create capsule" and then to "all products" for the category it will list everything we have on one screen and all the new ingredients will be marked "new"

Best regards
CC

Thank you for this. I just have to ask for one thing, Sulbutiamine. Please add this, it taste horrible!! Its bein used in europe for over 20 years to fight off fatigue with no crash and great results.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys,

Best regards
CC
I remember you saying that some anti-e's were being added...did/does that include ATD? I can't find it on the site (ATD or where the Anti-Es are listed together...I'm pretty sure I saw them grouped together before, but I just can't find it this time). Thanks.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I remember you saying that some anti-e's were being added...did/does that include ATD? I can't find it on the site (ATD or where the Anti-Es are listed together...I'm pretty sure I saw them grouped together before, but I just can't find it this time). Thanks.

So far we just have Chrysin. We will be getting more

IslandSupplmnts

Awards
Also:

Kava Kava
L-Theanine
Chromium Picolinate
Chocamine
Leucine Ethyl Ester
Adenosine
Adenosine Triphosphate
L-Norvaline Ethyl Ester
Carnosine Di-ethyl Ester
Glutamine Ethyl Ester
Phenylethylamine
Capsiate
Tyrosine Ethyl Ester
3-Thia-Palmitic Acid
Zinc Aspartate
Magnesium Aspartate
ETA on these ingedients???

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, thanks. I guess I'll have to research that one b/c I've never heard of that as an Anti-E.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Then your not...in the know, lol jks Mainly active ingredients in some of our favourite supplements, like activate, retain, etc

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then your not...in the know, lol jks Mainly active ingredients in some of our favourite supplements, like activate, retain, etc
Those are the only ones that I really recognize besides ATD...and the Activate main isn't actually on your list. They have nettle, but it's like a 1.5% extract...not even close. I'm thinking CC should start a request thread...I think I might go do that now.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
It was on an earlier list for the Activate stuff, and alot of what i put on this list is actives in ALRI's stuff.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Evodiamine, synepherine, l norvaline are all in, They will be added on the site tomorrow

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Hows the forslean looking?

And can anyone comment on the differences between the ALAs (KRALA, NALA, etc)?