Very Cool Idea

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking for something like this for a while. Very cool idea guys, make your own capsule. Totally revolutionary. Big thumbs up!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yeahright, what do you think? Look good to you?

CC
I'm on the road at the moment and logging in from a laptop....so I wasn't able to explore the site too thoroughly. The idea is very interesting and I'm going to look around more when I'm not connected to the net on such a tin can and string setup.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm on the road at the moment and logging in from a laptop....so I wasn't able to explore the site too thoroughly. The idea is very interesting and I'm going to look around more when I'm not connected to the net on such a tin can and string setup.

Haha, I hear ya. Give it a browse when you can

Thanks

CC

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude...just played around a bit with combos....you guys are gonna make a killing.....especially if you get some AIs

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
This is the coolest website ever! I've been waiting for something like this.

Any plans for eventually offering powder formulas for things like creatine/NO mixes?

H

HairyLarry35

Awards
This is the coolest website ever! I've been waiting for something like this.

Any plans for eventually offering powder formulas for things like creatine/NO mixes?

Bump on this issue. If you make a sticky with a few combos and (if you can) compare your recommendations to other supps out there.

I know that would make me buy a TON of things from you. I'm playing around with this already. Expect business from me in the future! Great stuff :bruce1:

HL