Very Cool Idea

  1. Very Cool Idea


    I've been looking for something like this for a while. Very cool idea guys, make your own capsule. Totally revolutionary. Big thumbs up!


  2. Interesting.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Interesting.
    Yeahright, what do you think? Look good to you?

    CC
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule
    Yeahright, what do you think? Look good to you?

    CC
    I'm on the road at the moment and logging in from a laptop....so I wasn't able to explore the site too thoroughly. The idea is very interesting and I'm going to look around more when I'm not connected to the net on such a tin can and string setup.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    I'm on the road at the moment and logging in from a laptop....so I wasn't able to explore the site too thoroughly. The idea is very interesting and I'm going to look around more when I'm not connected to the net on such a tin can and string setup.

    Haha, I hear ya. Give it a browse when you can

    Thanks

    CC

  6. Dude...just played around a bit with combos....you guys are gonna make a killing.....especially if you get some AIs

  7. This is the coolest website ever! I've been waiting for something like this.

    Any plans for eventually offering powder formulas for things like creatine/NO mixes?
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    This is the coolest website ever! I've been waiting for something like this.

    Any plans for eventually offering powder formulas for things like creatine/NO mixes?

    Bump on this issue. If you make a sticky with a few combos and (if you can) compare your recommendations to other supps out there.

    I know that would make me buy a TON of things from you. I'm playing around with this already. Expect business from me in the future! Great stuff :bruce1:

    HL
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Very cool AM link! (iSpy)
    By Delta Force in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 09:10 AM
  2. Very Cool Illusion
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 11:19 PM
  3. very cool stuff(ddnl)
    By wojo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-21-2003, 10:57 PM
Log in
Log in