product request, already :D

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Kick ass site! If you guys will offer the potassium or sodium salt of R-ALA this will be perfect. Between this and cycle cupport I would be totally taken care of :D

You guys really need to think about posting on the ADA website.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kick ass site! If you guys will offer the potassium or sodium salt of R-ALA this will be perfect. Between this and cycle cupport I would be totally taken care of :D

You guys really need to think about posting on the ADA website.

Skye Ill send a request for a quote of this ingredient tomorrow.

CC

ocyeoman

Awards
I figured I might as well tack mine on here. Is there any chance you guys would offer naringin as a capsule ingredient? It really aids in uptake and would save me the trouble of taking my sups with grapefruit juice. Or would that raise liability issues with possible interactions?

MANimal

Awards
Could you guys look into getting various Anti-estrogens and AI's as well? Will be a great addition to anybody's custom caps.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Could you guys look into getting various Anti-estrogens and AI's as well? Will be a great addition to anybody's custom caps.

We have some Anti estrogens on the way. I am going to start a new thread that will show exactly what we have coming in

Thanks guys.

CC

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys, what Anti Es and AI's raws do you want to see us carry?

As soon as I get to a computer that has excel on it(probably some time tomorrow) I will load the list of everything thats on its way. I want to get a few more things coming this week though and a good list of AI and Anti es would be good to add to it.

CC

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't use them but a couple of popular ones are Vitex Extract, 6-OXO, Diadzin, and Chrysin. Most of the others are ether proprietary (not sure on this) or not something you would want to put in a capsule for legal reasons. You might do better to post this question in the supplement forum.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Guys, what Anti Es and AI's raws do you want to see us carry?

As soon as I get to a computer that has excel on it(probably some time tomorrow) I will load the list of everything thats on its way. I want to get a few more things coming this week though and a good list of AI and Anti es would be good to add to it.

CC
6-OXO, 1,4,Androstenetrione ( Rebound XT )

MANimal

Awards
Hi Custom.

Most preferably, I'd love to see ATD. 6-oxo is another good one to get.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
ATD for me.