custom testosterone booster

wannabebig25

Awards
hey guys, wondering if you could take a look at my formula and let me know what you think, how it is dosed, anything to add or take away, etc. the first part is for testosterone boosting, the 2nd part of ingredients is to control estrogen. that formula is for 1 dose. i plan on taking 2 doses per day.

3,4-DIVANILLYLTETRAHYDROFURAN (95% EXTRACT) 400 MG
MUCUNA PRURIENS 20% EXTRACT 200 MG
HORNY GOAT WEED PE 40% (ICARRIN) 250 MG
LONGJACK 100:1 50 MG
TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS PE 60/20 250 MG

GRAPE SEED EXTRACT (95% OPC) 125 MG
HESPERIDIN 100 MG
QUERCETIN (QUERCETIN DIHYDRATE) 125 MG

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, wondering if you could take a look at my formula and let me know what you think, how it is dosed, anything to add or take away, etc. the first part is for testosterone boosting, the 2nd part of ingredients is to control estrogen. that formula is for 1 dose. i plan on taking 2 doses per day.

Just IMHO.

Most of it is way under dosed. You need 3X that for the stinging nettle extract for doing the full job of freeing test. The others are under dosed too. LJ:100 requires 10X or MORE of what you have listed here to boost test. What you listed may make you feel a bit horny, but boosting test takes a lot of this LJ:100. The Horny Goat Weed should be tripled too, and if it was the 20% it would take about a gram and a half. I don't know about the Mucuna and the Trib, but HCGenerate uses 500 mg of Bulgarian Trib in their formula, and it is just a backup herb (and slightly under dosed).

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established

GRAPE SEED EXTRACT (95% OPC) 125 MG
HESPERIDIN 100 MG
QUERCETIN (QUERCETIN DIHYDRATE) 125 MG
The Nettle is best when taken at least three times per day.
I'd shoot for 500 mg 3x per day.....

The mucuna dose is pretty good. With the Nettle I'd 3x it as well.
Toss the Tribulus out completely.
As tuberman said the HGW and lj100 are underdosed.
Personally I'd run with the LongJack at 500 mg 3x per day.
It kind of covers a wide range of effects and the HGW is known to cause headaches in some people at higher doses because of it being a PDE inhibitor.

I'd also add 50-75 mg of Benzoflavone 3x per day to the formula with about 10-15 mg high purity piperine but the quercetin may help with bioavailability as well.
The benzo is used in certain other products and I've had good experience with it as far as controlling estrogen.
And it would work great with the quercetin and the grapeseed extract.

Just suggestions and opinions based on effects I have gotten from trying different products.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you can buy LJ:100 in powder form at wholesale prices today (google it) 1.5 grams a day is about perfect when you get it cheap.

I wasn't sure whether the Trib PE had any effect.

wannabebig25

Awards
thanks for the replies. for the longjack, it is the 100:1 extract, and everywhere i have read said 200mg a day is more than enough and results in a 100% increase in testosterone. see this thread. LJ100 (Long Jack 100:1) cant post links.

i have tried the 100:1 at doses of 100mg, and even on one dose i was feeling it. i agree that with just the root powder, you need a high dose though. i use the root powder currently and take at least 800mg a day.

for the nettle, ive decided to use urtica dioca, instead of the divanil, the price difference is HUGE, and i take 500mg of nettle a day now and its more than enough. i found im a great responder to tribulus, thats why i have included it. the HGW i have taken up to 1000mg a day without headache, but thanks for the heads up.

maybe i should clarify on my formula though. through blood tests i have clarified that i have testosterone in the 400s, which is too low for my liking. so my formula is more of a long term 5 days on, 2 days off product to bring me up into normal range, not a 8 week cycle for good gains kind of thing. more of a herbal testosterone therapy sort of thing.

wannabebig25

Awards
this is my revised formula for long term use. this is one dose formula. i will be taking it 2x a day.

URTICA DIOICA LEAF EXTRACT 500 MG
MUCUNA PRURIENS 20% EXTRACT 400 MG
HORNY GOAT WEED PE 40% 250 MG
LONGJACK 100:1 100 MG
TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS 375MG
GRAPE SEED EXTRACT 100 MG
HESPERIDIN 100 MG
QUERCETIN 100 MG
DIM 50 MG

CC rep

Awards
this is my revised formula for long term use. this is one dose formula. i will be taking it 2x a day.

URTICA DIOICA LEAF EXTRACT 500 MG
MUCUNA PRURIENS 20% EXTRACT 400 MG
HORNY GOAT WEED PE 40% 250 MG
LONGJACK 100:1 100 MG
TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS 375MG
GRAPE SEED EXTRACT 100 MG
HESPERIDIN 100 MG
QUERCETIN 100 MG
DIM 50 MG

That looks better, prefer div over urtica, the lingan is more efective.. apart from that the dosing looks better...

wannabebig25

Awards
That looks better, prefer div over urtica, the lingan is more efective.. apart from that the dosing looks better...
i actually went ahead and ordered the other day, it says it has shipped and should be here soon. i used the formula below. i figure ill do something like 4AM and 3 PM. or maybe 3AM, 2 at lunch, and 2PM.

PILLS PER SERVING: 7
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]INGREDIENTS[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]%DV [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3,4-DIVANILLYLTETRAHYDROFURAN (95% EXTRACT) [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]800[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] MG[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] N/A[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]MUCUNA PRURIENS 20% EXTRACT [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]800[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] MG[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] N/A[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS (45% SAPONINS) [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]750[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] MG[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] N/A[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]TONGKAT ALI EXTRACT [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]800[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] MG[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] N/A[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]HORNY GOAT WEED EXTRACT (10% ICARIIN) [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]500[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] MG[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] N/A[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]GRAPE SEED EXTRACT (95% OPC) [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]400[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] MG[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] N/A[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]DIINDOLYLMETHANE [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]100[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] MG[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] N/A[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]MACA POWDER (LEPEDIUM MEYENII) [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]325[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] MG[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] N/A[/FONT]