Is CC still in business?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I asked this in the CC forum but there isn't much traffic over there so I thought I would try here. I want to place an order with Custom Capsule but due to lack of traffic in the CC forum and after reading some threads mentioning that their Reps have not logged on here or replied to PMs in a while, I am somewhat hesitant to place an order. I would just like to know if anyone here has ordered with them recently as well as how long the turn around time was from order to delivery. Or did they go out of busniess? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you call them and ask?

CONTACT US

Questions or comments? We always welcome email from our customers, or if you prefer: call or write us by mail. One of our representatives will respond shortly. Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Custom Capsule
PO Box 2977
Broken Arrow, OK 74013
1.214.221.0404 Voice
1.918.270.2170 Fax

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
I sent an email to Jesse.
I sent several emails to Nate.
I left a message on their website.

No answer. Since February.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I have sent pms to the cc reps here to ask questions and also tried to contact them through the above info and I got no reply either. Been like that for the past 2 weeks.

wood23

wood23

Awards
I have bought from them several times without issue. But there reps are not on here much. Some of them like russian star are good on some other forums. I dont now why they are even on this forum?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Trying to go to their website and it doesnt seem to be working now??

Was looking for some bulk powders, and figured I would check there :-(

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Trying to go to their website and it doesnt seem to be working now??

Was looking for some bulk powders, and figured I would check there :-(
Their site is still up but their security certificate has expired. Same thing happened with NP last week.

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
The website is back (or rather, they paid to renew their security certificate). Still no answer to any of the emails and messages I sent, though. In despair, I left the following message on their FB page:

I left a message on www•customcapsule•com, sent emails directly to both Nate and Jesse, sent another email using the address provided here on FB, and sent a FB message.

No answer. Since February.

I'm a good customer, I believe, having ordered capsules for my father, my mother, my sister, my grandmother, two friends, and, of course, myself, for a total of more than $3800 since 2008. I was ready to make another order four months ago, but it's on hold until I get an answer.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
The website is back (or rather, they paid to renew their security certificate). Still no answer to any of the emails and messages I sent, though. In despair, I left the following message on their FB page:
Out of curiosity, did you order something and not recieve it or did you email them questions about something you might want to order?

WojtekX

Awards
look here

anabolicminds.com/forum/custom-capsule/175179-you-serious-company.html

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
Out of curiosity, did you order something and not recieve it or did you email them questions about something you might want to order?
I emailed questions. Actually, CC also owes me a bottle of Na-R-ALA, which was missing from one of my orders in late 2009, but when I inquired, Nate told me he'd meant to get in touch with me about it, that they'd depleted their stock of this ingredient and would send me a bottle soon; it was I who told him he didn't need to, that I didn't need it urgently, that the bottle could just be added to my next order.

Two other times, bottles were missing from my order (once, a good ten bottles were missing), but CC always sent them to me after I let them know about the problem. It's the first time I really can't get in touch with them.

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
Just got an email from Nate. Let's hope the matter can be resolved (more than one year later).

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wowsers

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
I would love to see photos of their mixing/capping facility...
So would I, but I doubt we ever will.

Ten days ago, as I mentioned in this very thread, Nate sent me an email to tell me he'd answer my questions. But that's also what he told me one year ago, and I'm still waiting.

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
Twenty days now. I should probably just fill a report on the FDA website. By knowingly leaving inaccurate information on their website, CC shows very little concern for the health of their consumers.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sucky man, but it's a heads up to the rest of us. Hoping you get things worked out, but this give me much of a desire to try them out.

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
I decided to give a fair warning to CC about the FDA report I was going to fill. Within twenty minutes, Nate had answered; within the hour, he had corrected the descriptions for the three products at the top of my list.

I would like to stress out that filling an FDA report isn't an option one should consider lightly. As stated on their website, "if you knowingly report false information to FDA's Office of Criminal Investigations, you may be subject to criminal or civil penalties."

But yes, I was going to write a documented report at the end of this week. I believe each of us is responsible for what we choose to ingest; I also believe it's a company's responsibility to provide information accurate enough for us to make that choice.

Reactions: hsk
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided to give a fair warning to CC about the FDA report I was going to fill. Within twenty minutes, Nate had answered; within the hour, he had corrected the descriptions for the three products at the top of my list.

I would like to stress out that filling an FDA report isn't an option one should consider lightly. As stated on their website, "if you knowingly report false information to FDA's Office of Criminal Investigations, you may be subject to criminal or civil penalties."

But yes, I was going to do it, as soon as I had time to write a documented report, at the end of this week. I believe each of us is responsible for what we choose to ingest; I also believe it's a company's responsibility to provide information accurate enough for us to make that choice.
I'm glad things worked out but it's a definite shame you had to wait this long.