Order

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Custom,

I placed an order recently, and would like some confirmation that it has been received and is either in transit and/or on dock to be encapsulated. For reference, I have sent two e-mails via [email protected], one via the website contact ticket, and left two voicemails via the number listed on your site.

My Order ID is 1919, and a brief message through PM would go far in terms of reassuring me. Thank you.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Custom,

I placed an order recently, and would like some confirmation that it has been received and is either in transit and/or on dock to be encapsulated. For reference, I have sent two e-mails via [email protected], one via the website contact ticket, and left two voicemails via the number listed on your site.

My Order ID is 1919, and a brief message through PM would go far in terms of reassuring me. Thank you.
Have you had any news bro?

TheOne310

Awards
im scared to order because of this reason

also why no ph's on there?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My order was processed promptly, and CS contacted me. My assumption is that they require 2 business days, which is fine in most cases. For reference, I have had two orders processed flawlessly with CC.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My order was processed promptly, and CS contacted me. My assumption is that they require 2 business days, which is fine in most cases. For reference, I have had two orders processed flawlessly with CC.
Glad to hear that!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Thats great bro, thanks.