lmg/epi mix

A

AndroMale

Awards
ordered a 30mg/8mg mix of lmg/ epi today. Can't wait.

reasoning behind the numbers is because of a simular product i loved. Spawn was 30mg tren and 8 epi. this should be more of a wet gain. Wish me luck hopefully i won't be waiting a month for this.:sgrin:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ordered a 30mg/8mg mix of lmg/ epi today. Can't wait.

reasoning behind the numbers is because of a simular product i loved. Spawn was 30mg tren and 8 epi. this should be more of a wet gain. Wish me luck hopefully i won't be waiting a month for this.:sgrin:
Could you keep us posted on this? Im very interested to see your results.

Are you doing to be dosing 3 caps a day or 4?

Epi is a dry compound.. LMG isn't very wet is it???

Very interested in your log or results!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmg is drippy wet :) but really really really nice for recovery.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lmg is drippy wet :) but really really really nice for recovery.
I'm only really interested in cutting ... which sucks... but it'd be interesting to see how the mix goes!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm only really interested in cutting ... which sucks... but it'd be interesting to see how the mix goes!
Truthfully I like wet compounds for cutting. Because you are low on calories, recovery usually sucks. So the wet compound helps, and you set out in 3-4 days after anyhow

A

AndroMale

Awards
ah, it just ship'd today. 7 days that's pretty fast i guess since they have to messure and cap everything from scratch. cain't wait.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep us posted. Sweet.

Im pretty lean.. but yeah I was thinking of either considering clen for cutting, or a PH mix... but im unsure how low calorie to go and what results a PH may give!

:)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
any updates on this????

A

AndroMale

Awards
Sorry it's been 4ever had great results just actually gave it a go starting a few days ago. Gained a bouts 3 lbs already. And its 8mg of epi and 30mg of Lmg . I've been taking 3 a day. Since Sunday. No agression yet but some harder fuller back!!