Never will order from Custom Capsule again...1 month later my product just shipping

heavydeadlift

Awards
What an F'n joke of a company

I ordered my simple order of 200mg Caffeine and 5mg Yohimbine HCL caps and they took a whole month just to ship it out.

What a F'n joke!

NEVER order from this company if you want your product out within a month.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
There are bad things going on with them it seems....I would also recommend not purchasing from them.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`m still waiting for a reply to any of the 4 email I sent with questions. IN DECEMBER.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I`m still waiting for a reply to any of the 4 email I sent with questions. IN DECEMBER.
WHAAAAAT???

Damn man i see a TON of complains against the company maybe i not order with them for now:sad3:

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
heavydeadlift, could you please give me an order number so that I can check into what happened? Orders have been shipping on time (under 5 business days), but occasionally an ingredient will be out of stock at our supplier so it then takes extra time. One month is unacceptable though, I would like to check into this further and attempt to rectify this situation. Thank you

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
reptone, what questions do you have? If you would like to send them, I will make sure that you get a response.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
heavydeadlift, I have been trying to find out more on the situation w/ your order. In looking back at orders, I find order #1903. I will not say the name on the order, for privacy sake, but it is for 200mg of caffeine and 5mg of yohimbine HCL. I also come across an email from this same customer asking for ordering help and an email back giving the instructions needed. Looking at the status on this order it shows "Waiting for Payment" and in looking at Paypal account, the payment does not show up there either. If this is your order and you have made payment, please contact me w/ confirmation and we will quickly and gladly get your order to you. If situation is otherwise, please let us know what is needed from us. Thank you

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Guys none of you sent me a pm with your problems...

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I email all the time and speak to nate and get a reply within 24 hours normally... so im confused.. and i aint even buying anything..

:|