quick CC Review.....

rescue163

Awards
Hello,

I have to say that I was skeptical at first, but I placed an order for some PEA/Hordenine from Custom Capsule. It took 6 business days from my placing an order to my door step. So far I am very pleased with my order. I am impressed with the labeling and product quality.

Custom Capsule I am impressed and I plan on doing business with you in the future.

Thanks

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I also have nothing but praise for CC, it took only one week from the time I ordered until I got it. Also the labeling and stuff is really cool, this was my first time odering from them and I will definitely be a repeat customer.

knightowl

Awards
When did you order? I have not yet ordered from custom capsule, I do want to make an order but I am not getting response to emails at all so I am skeptical

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ordered it on 6/28.http://www.modernfitnessforum.com/forum/. Try that link and look up the mod j2jud, he's a rep for CC and seems like he would be a reliable contact.Although he is competing on Saturday, so you may have to wait a bit for him to reply.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
When did you order? I have not yet ordered from custom capsule, I do want to make an order but I am not getting response to emails at all so I am skeptical
I sent 3 emails begging for someone to respond............in December. I`ll never try again.