Insulin mimicker / partitioning sup

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to put together some pills that will drive carbs to muscle, not fat. Like Usplabs anabolic pump and AI's Glycobol.

This is as far as I have gotten:
per 2 capsules:
250MG Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
40MCG Chromium(Chromium Polynicotinate)
250MG Gymnema Sylvestre
200MG Fenugreek Seed
Current total: $59.82

There are a couple more possible additions, like:
Cinnamon Bark Extract
Vanadyl Sulfate
Stevia
Bitter Melon

What do you guys think? Any suggestions??

Thanks!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
go with recompadrol, cheaper, more servings, most effective one ive used

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm trying to put together some pills that will drive carbs to muscle, not fat. Like Usplabs anabolic pump and AI's Glycobol.

This is as far as I have gotten:
per 2 capsules:
250MG Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
40MCG Chromium(Chromium Polynicotinate)
250MG Gymnema Sylvestre
200MG Fenugreek Seed
Current total: $59.82

There are a couple more possible additions, like:
Cinnamon Bark Extract
Vanadyl Sulfate
Stevia
Bitter Melon

What do you guys think? Any suggestions??

Thanks!
Good thread as I was going to do this too. I also have Recompadrol and it is good stuff, Glycobol as well. I think we need to find out whats the typical doseage of each supp and that was the problem I was having when doing the custom capsule..a lot of the "insulin mimicking" supps do not list amounts of each ingredient. I think Glycobol and Recompadrol are great and cane be made cheaper if you have the right amounts of each ingredient.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
glycobol u could probably make cheaper but I kno that Raws for some of the ingredients in recompadrol are more expensive and when I was looking to get it all in bulk it was cheaper just to buy 3 bottles of recompadrol since 1 bottle lasts 6 weeks easily using 4-6 caps per day so about a week less then 5 month supply for 90 dollars isnt bad at all especially when compared to other products in the category. and I kno that Custom capsule doesnt have aminoguanidine or salacia and salacia especially is very important to the formula nd IMO one of the reasons it works so well

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
According to customcapsule you only need 8 – 48 mg Daily so buying a kilo is a little to much for me :)
you may as well by a kilo

50mg 20% corosolic acid is 10mg corosolic acid

for 1% banaba you need 1000 mg or 1g to equal that same 10mg.

now think about how much corosolic acid you want per dose or per meal. if you want to go on the higher end at 4000 mg or 4 g for 40 mg, its like 5 pills for just one ingredient.

so lets go on the low end, 8mg corosolic acid or 800mg at 3 doses per day. your talking a high number

hell i can get you a kilo of banaba 1.5% if you wanted, but for effective doses you need SO much.

40mg of 20% corosolic acid gives that same amount and last about 80x longer.

choice is yours lol

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
you may as well by a kilo

50mg 20% corosolic acid is 10mg corosolic acid

for 1% banaba you need 1000 mg or 1g to equal that same 10mg.

now think about how much corosolic acid you want per dose or per meal. if you want to go on the higher end at 4000 mg or 4 g for 40 mg, its like 5 pills for just one ingredient.

so lets go on the low end, 8mg corosolic acid or 800mg at 3 doses per day. your talking a high number

hell i can get you a kilo of banaba 1.5% if you wanted, but for effective doses you need SO much.

40mg of 20% corosolic acid gives that same amount and last about 80x longer.

choice is yours lol
The 20% powder is a lot more efficient.. Not going to spend 800$ on a kilo though :)
nutraplanet also sells that stuff in more reasonable quantities! :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The 20% powder is a lot more efficient.. Not going to spend 800$ on a kilo though :)
nutraplanet also sells that stuff in more reasonable quantities! :)
you can do that

either way you can buy bulk banaba on NP which is great, i have it aswell.. however the dosage they reccomend per carbs is insanely high

10mg corosolic acid 5 minutes prior to 75g OGTT, showed a significant difference.

100mg is enough to get what you need from banaba 20% and that will make it last long enough. Very long actually. so you can add that into your formula.

abeallen

Awards
I think you should make a combination of both Cinnamon Bark Extract and
Vanadyl Sulfate to give you the exact result you want as they are organic natural products.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 150 mg
Synephrine HCl 20 mg
Gymnema Sylvestre 400 mg
Banaba Leaf 20 mg
Garcinia Cambogia Fruit (HCA 50%) 800 mg
Bitter Melon 175 mg

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 150 mg
Synephrine HCl 20 mg
Gymnema Sylvestre 400 mg
Banaba Leaf 20 mg
Garcinia Cambogia Fruit (HCA 50%) 800 mg
Bitter Melon 175 mg
be careful here with your extracts!

Also synephrine IMO Sucks.

Banaba leaf at the extract CC provides will give you .2mg corosolic acid with your current dose

The garcinia is at a good dosage

And Bitter Melon is complete **** IMO unless using a specific extract. Charantin isnt the best extract for the job.